Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

"They" A conspiracy theory...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I was wondering why my dad and step family treat me as a stranger now since 2003. It is they. No matter, it is they that fear being found out who they really are.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

By Patrick Wood on November 14, 2005
The August Review
Volume 5, Issue 12

Introduction

There are two common misconceptions held by those who are critical of globalism.

The first error is that there is a very small group of people who secretly run the world with all-powerful and unrestrained dictatorial powers. The second error is that there is a large amorphous and secret organization that runs the world. In both cases, the use of the word "they" becomes the culprit for all our troubles, whoever "they" might be. If taxes go up, it is "they" that did it. If the stock market goes down, "they" are to blame. Of course, nobody really knows who "they" are so a few figureheads (people or organizations) are often made out to be the scapegoats.

Depending on a person's politics and philosophy, the scapegoats could be the U.S. President, the ACLU, the Ford Foundation, or Vladimir Putin. The point is, the real power structure is not correctely defined, and thus escapes exposure.

These misconceptions are understandable because when things are wrong, we all have a driving need to know who to blame! In some cases, elitist slight-of-hand initiates and then perpetuates false assumptions.

This writer has never been accused of charging that all large corporations are guilty of initiating and perpetuating globalization. There are many businesses, including banks, who are led by moral, ethical and good-hearted businessmen or businesswomen. Just because a company might touch globalism does not mean it and its management or employees are evil.

Every bit of thirty-five years of research indicates that there is a relatively small yet diverse group of global players who have been the planners and instigators behind globalization for many decades. The primary driving force that moves this "clique" is greed; the secondary force is the lust for power. In the case of the academics who are key to globalism, a third force is professional recognition and acceptance (a subtle form of egoism and power.)

It is also important to understand that core globalists have full understanding of their goals, plans and actions. They are not dimwitted, ignorant, missinformed or naive.

The global elite march in three essential columns: Corporate, Political and Academic. For the sake of clarity, these names will be used herein to refer to these three groups.

In general, the goals for globalism are created by Corporate. Academic then provides studies and white papers that justify Corporate's goals. Political sells Academic's arguments to the public and if necessary, changes laws to accommodate and facilitate Corporate in getting what it wants.

An important ancillary player in globalism is the media, which we will call Press in this report. Press is necessary to filter Corporate, Academic and Political's communications to the public. Press is not a fourth column, however, because it's purpose is merely reflective. However, we will see that Press is dominated by members of Corporate, Political and Academic who sit on the various boards of directors of major Press organizations.

This report will attempt to identify and label the core players in the globalization process. The intent is to show the makeup and pattern of the core, not to list every person in it. Nevertheless, many people will be named and their associations and connections revealed.
more

The usual suspects are listed and talked about in this very interesting (and timely) article. That site is worth exploring and very relevant for ATS minded people.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i want to be important
not just a face in the crowd
i try to advance,
i voice my opinion loud

if i ever got heard
on a large enough scale
i would be no more
so that their plan wouldnt fail

me and fellow americans
vote the majority for gore
brotherly love in florida
makes me vote no more

iraq is a hot spot
for oil not for peace
thousands more americans
will die before we cease

wdm's and disappearance
the two somehow unite
unfortunate for bush
he cant justify the fight

in the land of the free
we must stand and be the brave
free we are not
the future sure looks grave

soon we'll all be robots
no choices in our lives
they'll tell us when to speak
we wont even pick our wives

they'll make us follow one of them
a dictatorship of the worst
like hitlers reign of terror
but, forever we'll be cursed

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I read with interest this Globalisation thing. Can someone define what it is? Is it complete capitalism? It could just be as bad as complete communisim in my view. Part of a fiendish plot to control us all.
And since everybody is flinging in a poem, I'll throw in a three rhyme thingy.

And you will never hear them call,
and as long as you don't get in their way.
You will all be continued to be controled,
by the basterds known as "They"

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If I don't fight for you you who will? Should I fight at all? What would it prove? Fuel to their fire to allow them to burn longer? Nope "they" will burn theirself out...but it is at cost of me.

Originally posted by MacDonagh
Sorry to tell you this Jap, but you can't beat "They" People are frightend of things they cannot see. Since they cannot see who is such a threat to them, they would think twice before coming to your side. No one will object to stopping them because of this. How can you destroy something of such insignificance, when it is so powerful? Their power lies with their insignificance. It's like the collective against the individual. You cannot win. But...you can write things, you can proclaim their superority whilst lampooning them at the same time. What can you do against "They"? Do what you want, but don't put your life at risk, unless the chances of ya winning are indisputable. Too many people have been killed already by "They". And you cannot kill a non-entity.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
"They" will never burn out. "They" have always existed. Always have, always will. Those who stand against "They" fall in the end. Unless society all at once turn over their evil masters, then we'll never be free. Well, more free then we used to be. With every revolution, the scum of a new government sets in.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
They have a belief in the power they hold and its the belief that gives them that power, the belief of demonic forces. However we out number them we just need faith and courage.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Sadly, faith is a rare commodity. The belief in each other has dwindled to such an extent, that it has created colder society. No-one is out for other people anymore. It is always "Me Me Me". Such egoists are prevelent throughout all society. The ones' who are out for ones' sake so to speak. You see them whenever you may roam. There is no escape.
For the people who think, it's a comedy.
For the people who feel, it's a tragedy.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This is sad but true, everyday I think will the inevitable be forced. As the notice of 11 the friction match can people awake from it all to make a much needed change? Will the ego of evil go down with out a fight. Or does the ego in all of us want this one last fight the battle between good and evil. A payback of evil done over the years. Will two wrongs make it right?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
THEY will be defeated. take faith in the second law of thermodynamics: all order is doomed to chaos.

"There are old wives' tales about a counter-force on this planet that foils progress; a force that cannot be commanded by ritual magic; that is profoundly wild, intractable, rural and mischievous. The old people alleged that this prankster pedagogue taught the wisdom of things-as-they-are-which-are-not as-they-seem; a caveat to those who would sell their immortal souls to the 'insubstantial pageant' for knowledge that turns to sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18).
"This force manifests hostility toward industry and empire and the detritus of the machine age. It casts a vote of no confidence in man. It cries "Nevermore" to each chapter of human achievement. It is the guardian, set at the east of Eden, to forever bar us entrance. Far from being a morbid prescence, it revels in childish tricks. It observes, with unconcealed glee, the present decay of the Masonic Imperium and asks of us whether, amid the ruins, we intend to turn off the electricity and restore the forest glens, or enslave ourselves again to some new Builders conceit."- Michael A. Hoffman II

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Oh and a scratch to the truth!

I didn't expect to see it with so much points to "they"

A complex system in deed but but but It was Tohu and Bohu...bohu something of substance.

It will come down to mass belief but who unturns the first stone can it be stopped? Is it in deed to late? Could I tell all the truths and that may be just in deed the first stone and maybe its what "they" want. Unless they kill me first and I think they know better by now...or do they? They tend to have an ego so with loss of faith they think anything is at their control.

This thread shall get interesting yet but how interesting is what scares me.

PS...I bet "they" are watching now!

The sad part is the depth of their pompous intellectual thought that they can also create who is and isn't the anti christ. They already have an Anti Christ and it is written there is no changing it now.

So with that said come kill me this world is not yours it is Gods. I fear nothing but God and Regalia doesn't make that up to me sorry.

An intellectual man can fool a common man but a man of truth can make everyone believe.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The press control the public. The public are led by their noses, by "They". Basterds that they are, there is no neutrality anymore. People are led by misinformation, and disinformation. "They" have created such a situation, to keep the status quo, and it will never change. Too much to gain.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
We can do it but its a slow process or else the obvious happens.

I just hope we can make this small process without ending up in the street fighting if you will. The good are holding the keys now the playing field just needs leveled.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
They are the ones with no agenda but to "erase your existance" of what we stand for.They are the ones that feed you how to live and program you with television.They CONFORM you to a "set reality".They take away your knowing with their knowing.They regulate you to keep within their standards.They transition you to give up your rights and freedom with every bill passed without knowing.They twist you and contort you to where you stay within their set reality.They are out there like a virus spreading like wild fire.The fire stops when the oxygen is taken away.They feed you a truth that suits their "set reality".They are the "freedoms" we give up everyday anything that disempowers you is THEY and part of the set reality.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

{ Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd) }

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

We Obey.
They Betray.
Scene Replay.

What else is there to say?

Replace fear with understanding and anger with peace. Refine your emotional energies then the troubles of the world will cease.

Remember, this is temporary. It's a game we all play. It's all a matter of choice as to which character we portray.

If the odds didn't seem insurmountable, how boring that would be. At least the boredom has now been cut to a tolerable degree.

[edit on 12/2/2005 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
"They" are our darkest, most secret nightmares. The need to conform in order to be. Hair a certain length, shoes a certain color or brand, etc...
Our need to belong is what creates "They", the ones about whom we rail so endlessly here and otherwhere (did that make any sense at all
?).
"They" are us in our conformity with whatever is the current way of ways.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Sounds like fun...

They are the fluoride in your drinking water.

They are the mercury in your flu shot.

They are the barcode on everything you buy.

They are the programming you see on TV.

They are the "politically correct" movement.

They are the reason the DMV is so slow.

They are OnStar.

They are the seatbelts and the laws making you wear them.

They are the minimum wage.

They are the glass ceiling.

They are the warning to not stick hair dryers in bodily orifices.

They are the Internets.

They are your Debit Card.

They are the cameras that watch your every move.

They are the silicon that gets under your skin.

They are the "Smith" in GlaxoSmithKline.

They are an acronym agency near you.

They are your stolen dreams; repackaged and sold back to you.

They are the reason there are conspiracy theories.

They are above Top Secret.

They sound a lot like Darkwing Duck, don't They?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
THEY control the British Crown

THEY keep the metric system down

THEY took Atlantis off the maps

THEY keep the martians under wraps

THEY hold back the electric car

THEY make Steve Guttenburg a star

THEY rob cave fish of their sight

THEY rig every Oscar night

THEY do....

THEY DO!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

They sound a lot like Darkwing Duck, don't They?

Hahaha. Yea, Darkwing Duck. It took me a minute to recall but you're right. You see?! I was programmed as a kid to say what I say! Those evil conspirial bastages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join