It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you won the lottery?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You have heard the stories, I'm sure, of people who win ten, twenty or even fifty million dollars in a lottery who end up blowing their fortune away. If you won the lottery, say twenty five million dollars (to be on the modest side) what would you do with the money?

Personally, I'd give ten percent to charity -- after setting up a fund that could continue to grow and contribute towards charitable endeavors. My own personal favorites in this area have to do with helping the arts and youth sports.

I would place fifty percent of the winnings into investments that cover a broad spectrum of risk from little or no risk to high risk.

The remaining forty percent would go towards purchasing a home, studio, and alternative energy production in Ontario...probably on Manitoulin Island. Then I would sit back and not worry about money again. Of course, money doesn't buy happiness, but I'm not trying to buy happiness, just a piece of mind and that feeling of financial security. What about you?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'd give a million dollars to everyone on ATS who votes for me in the ATSNN Councilor runoff election.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I would set my parents, grandmother and children up for life......maybe repaint the Dodge 1500, I guess

new topics

join