It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret UFO file Public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Im really not sure what to think quite yet, im looking through it now, and didnt see any topics on it here yet, and figured it would be appreciated www.space.com...

Also found it on MSNBC, havnt been looking around the WEB much, but pretty sure they are both honest sites.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Another CIA disinformation campaign

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by articulateka0s

Please post the link to the information providing the proof that the CIA is behind this.

I agree there is alot of disinfo out here in the real world...but did you even take the time to look at the link the poster put in this thread?

Not ever topic is a conspiracy and not every article is propaganda.

Just my 2 cents worth.

think.find.truth

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Sorry, I just get frustrated because news sources are often take their cues from higher sources. I just typed CIA out of habit

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Sorry, I just get frustrated because news sources are often take their cues from higher sources. I just typed CIA out of habit

Thats alright, I type things out of habit alot as well!

Just wanted to maybe make you look a little deeper into this story.

Here is a bit of advice someone gave me long ago and it has servedme quite well in life:

You may be right, then again you may not. If you don't look deeper and find out then you will never know.

The man that told me that was my first flight instructor and had every reason to want me to make sure I was 'right" before I took off in an airplane that he was in!

- One Man Short.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Very interesting read.
If you take the time to read it you'll realize there is no dissinformation. Simply a way of showing that even the NSA was involved durring the height of the Cold War. If anything it offers insight to the levels of government involved concerning the UFO phenomenon.

“The affidavit does not discount the UFO phenomenon…it simply doesn’t address it one way or the other,” Aftergood concluded.

The door is wide open.

[edit on 16-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yeah, not what im sure some people would hope from a topic " Secret UFO file Public " , but i just typed it like i read it. All it seems to say is that governmet was interested in UFOs and looked into it, doesnt say much else than that.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The link to the Affidavit in the Article didn't work for me.

But Aftergood said this in the article.

“Unfortunately it is not clear from the affidavit how the withheld documents might have related to UFOs,” Aftergood said. “There must have been some connection in order for them to be within the scope of the original FOIA request…but I have no idea what it was.”

This just tells me that the NSA is not actually going to honor any FOIA request with real information on UFOs.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
This just tells me that the NSA is not actually going to honor any FOIA request with real information on UFOs.

That is not a total surprise.

I guess I would hold out hope, but not hold my breath.

Oh well.

- One Man Short

PKD

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood

Please post the link to the information providing the proof that the CIA is behind this.

I agree there is alot of disinfo out here in the real world...but did you even take the time to look at the link the poster put in this thread?

Not ever topic is a conspiracy and not every article is propaganda.

Just my 2 cents worth.

think.find.truth

No such thing. nothing the cia does is secretly printed somewhere on the internet. It's a guessing game. One which you obviously refuse to participate in. The entire system was designed that way on purpose. Go figure.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have to agree this is simply disinformation, or really pages on pages of saying nothing that hasnt been said before.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The freedom of information act will never yield the documents that people such as us want to see. It is merely another device to make the majority of the people in this world satisfied. It is like getting a smalll piece of gristle when ordering a prime rib. Not the same, but enough to make you even more curious on what it would have tasted like...

new topics

top topics

join