It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Code Name Eye Sky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I was reading something on jaysnet.com about Revelations, there is somehting in there about a new technology coming out code named Eye.

Has anyone heard of this technology?

I tried to find some links, but can't.

Here's what jaysnet.com says.
"New technology is being introduced where atmospheric particles may be manipulated by satellites ,scanners ,computer
imaging that will turn the earth's atmosphere into a huge reflective screen code named EYE SKY. The technology could
be used from anything as news breaking events to propaganda projected in the atmosphere for the whole world to see.
Below is basic information on how a rainbow appears and you will see how simple this new technology will be created."

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
I was reading something on jaysnet.com about Revelations, there is somehting in there about a new technology coming out code named Eye.

Has anyone heard of this technology?

I tried to find some links, but can't.

Here's what jaysnet.com says.
"New technology is being introduced where atmospheric particles may be manipulated by satellites ,scanners ,computer
imaging that will turn the earth's atmosphere into a huge reflective screen code named EYE SKY. The technology could
be used from anything as news breaking events to propaganda projected in the atmosphere for the whole world to see.
Below is basic information on how a rainbow appears and you will see how simple this new technology will be created."

IMHO,This is a technology that can/does make giant holograms that cover half the sky..it has only been does on small images as of yet.
On the Art Bell show there were a brave few who came on to profess their complicity in this grand plan..do not remember their names, and doubt it is on any link, as it is not common knowledge.
Imagine this, if you saw a giant image of the BVM or jesus in half the sky, what effect would this have on the masses?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So will private companies get access to the technology so they can pollute our beautiful skys with ads?

siriuslyone I think a religious image could have a huge effect on people, especially one's that aren't aware of this technology. Imagine if they used it strike fear into people with evil relgious images of demons etc.

I bet the govt will want to use it for psy op roles and to relay world breaking news.

I wonder how good the image looks? Imagine the possibilities for deception. They could project a massive army or airforce to trick the enemy. I wonder if a believable alien invasion could be created with this tech?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Large scale holographic projection has already been done, in many ways. It goes way back to the early 70's. I once walked through a room sized hologram, it was an "art" project, at a university. All that technology disappeared for a long time.

It was considered for street fighting, on the ground use in Iraq, but was dismissed as not being believable enough for serious use. It was thought that it wouldn't have the desired effect. Probably something about "fooling all the people all of the time".

I still think a full size holographic Godzilla for a point man is a rather cool idea...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
So will private companies get access to the technology so they can pollute our beautiful skys with ads?

siriuslyone I think a religious image could have a huge effect on people, especially one's that aren't aware of this technology. Imagine if they used it strike fear into people with evil relgious images of demons etc.

I bet the govt will want to use it for psy op roles and to relay world breaking news.

I wonder how good the image looks? Imagine the possibilities for deception. They could project a massive army or airforce to trick the enemy. I wonder if a believable alien invasion could be created with this tech?

As well as I understand it, it is a HIGH black ops secret, and the long term use according to these men with gonads:] said that it has been planned to be use in a fundie situation, IOW, to fulfill Revelations, as it will be used in concert with en masse landings, as the fundies would not care not notice giant motherships when jesus had come back with his mother.
In my post on string of pearls ufo, they said that it would be used on small images and "things" in the sky yo see how well it will work..
So, they cannot test it, as only the CIF -dubya can or whoever is president at the time, can order it's use.
Is that not an ingenious progammme?

[edit on 16-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
wait a minute.....are you saying that if this tech was developed (as far as we know it isnt but probably already is), they could project objects into the sky like say.....aeroplanes???
You know the whole, "pentagon-911-attack-that-wasnt-really-a-plane-but-a-missile" story. Im not sure what to believe,, being english we're so indicisive
, and its not MY theory, so dont be offended or anything.

Although i cant find ANY reference to it, none at all, could you make sure its the correct name, and search for some links please.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
wait a minute.....are you saying that if this tech was developed (as far as we know it isnt but probably already is), they could project objects into the sky like say.....aeroplanes???
You know the whole, "pentagon-911-attack-that-wasnt-really-a-plane-but-a-missile" story. Im not sure what to believe,, being english we're so indicisive
, and its not MY theory, so dont be offended or anything.

Although i cant find ANY reference to it, none at all, could you make sure its the correct name, and search for some links please.

There are NO links or information I can find..It is just my memory of thie being 1996 when these guys were interviewed..
There is not way this could image a plane, as it is to be used for A VISION, such as a fireworks display, but as a giant solid holograph.
No, 9-11 does not fit into this scenario...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is a long read, but it has a lot of information about wht we are speaking of.

neverknwo.gnn.tv...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks for all the information siriuslyone I appriciate it. I'm going to read that long article when I get some time.

Glan

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Another good place to start would be to do some research on any visions people ALL around the world have had.

See if any of these VISIONS of God - Mary - Jesus - or aliens could fit the static display nature and size projection of this black/ops project.

Then try and contact some people or news organizations around the area where any of these sightings may "feel right"

Find out if there were any strange people/vehicle/aircraft around the area preceding the event.

The US government wouldn't test this new platform out in oh say, NYC...
they would test it out in the bush of Burundi where people have limited access to technology news and wouldn't have a clue they may not be seeing an actual VISION!

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just to be clear..i am not insulting ANY third world country, let alone Burundi.

I am just pointing out that a ANY third world country's "outback" would have very very limited tech news.

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
Another good place to start would be to do some research on any visions people ALL around the world have had.

See if any of these VISIONS of God - Mary - Jesus - or aliens could fit the static display nature and size projection of this black/ops project.

Then try and contact some people or news organizations around the area where any of these sightings may "feel right"

Find out if there were any strange people/vehicle/aircraft around the area preceding the event.

The US government wouldn't test this new platform out in oh say, NYC...
they would test it out in the bush of Burundi where people have limited access to technology news and wouldn't have a clue they may not be seeing an actual VISION!

- One Man Short

Very good suggestion..My point being a half full sky of a hologram could not be tested..Only small images..
Yes, I feel that the et tech. has taught us things we could only IMAGINE..
Would not a half-sky hologram take all the world by surprise, expecially the RC.
IF there is panic it would be after the rapture of those who get on board

Only setback I see is that the black ops get to people anywhere before we can get any evidence...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This sounds like BLUE SKY to me, more than Eye Sky... Maybe Eye Sky is code for Blue Sky, or someone misheard or misspoke or misspooked...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus
This sounds like BLUE SKY to me, more than Eye Sky... Maybe Eye Sky is code for Blue Sky, or someone misheard or misspoke or misspooked...

That very well could be. I never heard of BLUE SKY, but I never heard of EYE SKY either

Time to google BLUE SKY.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Project Blue Sky is an anti domestic violence organistation.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I found something almost exactly fitting that

I typed in:

"Project+Eye+sky", "Project+Blue+sky", "Project+sky+holographic"

SUCCESS! Project Blue Beam *licks finger, touches side* *sizzle!* You can thank me later

Project Blue Beam is a special operations program that is tied into other exotic physics projects like the HAARP program in Alaska. HAARP is a program that in very simplistic terms shoots high energy beams of scalar physics technology (Nikolai Tesla technology) that cooks the upper atmosphere of the planet. One of the many possible uses of this technology involves the capability to project images of massive size out into the sky. In fact, Project Blue Beam is a program designed to project religious images into the sky in a hologram presentation.

It's like television without a box providing a visual stimulus without any apparent electronic receivers so that anyone who is sighted could see it.

Its designed to fake a "miracle", religious apparition, say....huge face of jesus in the clouds. What The Hell! Religious conspiracy much

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Right on Shadow good find.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Does anyone know what ever happened with the Russian mirror project that wasgoing to reflect sunlight off mirrors in outerspace to light up earth?

You can see what I'm talking about here

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus

That may be true, as I have forgotten what it was called, or maybe they are both names used for different types of holography.
I find this discussion fascinating as where does it end?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well i dont know why (dammit although theres probably a reason) no one has heard of this before. Theres no instance of it anywhere that i can find, other than here of course that mentions project blue beam as is we have found it to be called. weird.
i hope its true. Damn the church and there hypocracy! they say they dont like tecchnology yet they go and project a holographic god into the sky! LOL

Moohahaha whats also ironic is that 2000 years ago when people actually believed in god and such there wasnt the tech to fake it. now there is and everyone likes the beatles more! they were bigger than jesus (FYI that what a quote from THEM not myown, so dont shout at me *cowers*
!)

<<   2 >>

join