It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fractal Jumpgate Technology and Milabs

page: 1

join
share:
PKD

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Fractal Jumpgate Technology is whats better known as teleportation of a special ops military serviceman from hovering saucer into your attic or bedroom, and Milabs are the aquranyhm given to the psychotronic phenomena that surrounds military saucer abductions of innocent citizens. Now, lets all do some research on these two subjects and report back to this thread with our findings (copy and pasted material is ok). Anyone in disbeleif or unwilling to help this research forum, please refrain posting any snide remarks or even posting at all, as you are pegged as a disinformation agent. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
perhaps you could start the ball rolling by posting any information you may have researched already yourself.

and please note that copying and pasting material is not ok unless these guidelines are adheared to.

Don't copy and paste entire pieces of content from other websites. In many cases, if that content comes from a news source, such activity is copyright infringement. In addition, it makes no sense to duplicate something here that exists elsewhere. If you see something that should be discussed here, just past the first one or two paragraphs, then the link. We may deleted these posts without warning, and if you are found to repeatedly engage in this activity, your account could be suspended, or penalized.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PKD

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
symtoms of military mind control experimentation-please read!

www.greatdreams.com...

The following symptoms are of the harassment typical of electronic mind weapon targets (non-electronic harassment usually goes with the electronic effects):
I took this survey myself and found many of them to be happening to myself.:

1. You find that all of your family, friendship, and business relationships are going sour and you have done nothing to cause this.

2. You find that "accidental" blocking of you as you walk or drive about, by strangers, has increased dramatically and every day brings several "blocking" incidents. E.g., someone slips ahead of you at the bank machine or grocery checkout, or with cars in unexpected places in parking lots. This is part of what targets call "street theater". THIS IS ABOUT BLOCKING *FAR* MORE FREQUENT THAN THAT WHICH OCCURS IN NORMAL LIFE, NOT THE USUAL OCCASIONAL OCCURENCES.

mod edit to reduce length of copy pasted material and add link to the original source.
Please take another look at the advice given in my post on this thread. Any further posts made that contain large sections of copy pasted material and no link to source will result in the removal of this thread.

(second edit to correct quotation box , sorry missed the link to source at the start of the post. It still stands however that you need to post original material and not simply text found elsewhere online)

[edit on 16-11-2005 by pantha]

[edit on 16-11-2005 by pantha]

PKD

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Wow. Wasn't even that long. I noticed that you edited out all of the important traits of military mind control. Maybe you are covering up for some organization?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
Wow. Wasn't even that long. I noticed that you edited out all of the important traits of military mind control. Maybe you are covering up for some organization?

Or just saving on bandwidth or copyright infringments? Perhaps you could post the relevant sections yourself? You could edit you post.

[edit on 16/11/05 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
Anyone in disbeleif or unwilling to help this research forum, please refrain posting any snide remarks or even posting at all, as you are pegged as a disinformation agent. Thanks.

Thats a convenient way to protect your viewpoint, accuse anyone who thinks differently as a "disinformation agent".
The hieght of ignorance embracing in my book.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The following symptoms are of the harassment typical of electronic mind weapon targets.

1. You find that all of your family, friendship, and business relationships are going sour and you have done nothing to cause this.

No, these are the symptoms that you are drinking too much tequila.
At least that's what happens when I do it.

Weird stuff, I looked some of it up.

Yup, your on the right site to post this kind of "out there" stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD

Try actually reading the guidelines on this site on how to post before accusing people of working for some secret org.

Thisn site has rules. When you post too much crap in a long, sloppy, drawn out format, its harder to read, sucks up bandwidth, and for people like me with slower connections, actually prevent us from reading anything since it takes forever for a page to load.

Read the guidelines for posting, and you wont have moderators editing your posts.

top topics

join