It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a n00b

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hey im a noobie but i just want to know if any of you have any serious info on top secret agencies and how to join etc. plz send me some info thanks laters!

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   

How to join?

Well you would be well off if you were ex-Delta Fprce operator (Edit: i many times wonder by myself that what the hell is 'Delta Fprce..
..I really ment 'Delta Force'), or Nuclear power plant guard, i sure that people like that get 'offered' even more secretive work..

[Edited on 21-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Believe me, dude, you DO NOT want to work for those guys!!

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I preferred the days when new members would read material available throughout the site, develop some interests, post up some content, then put in some effort to introduce themselves in a meaningful way through the Introduction Forum provided for that purpose.

But you can't please all the people all the time.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Welcome ......just have a look round the forums ....there are plenty of info there

A quick search should see you through,
Look at groups like the freemaisons,

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Freemasonry is totally irrelevant to seeking work in top secret agencies, even if "bourbon" ever has any intention of doing that.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sorry misunderstood the question...

I would not imagin that it would be easy to get in to a top secret agency anyway..
Dont you have to start with militery training and then go from there!!

Im really not clued up on this sort of thing lol as you can tell

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
asala

No I wouldn't have cast you in the "clueless" set at all... your avatar speaks of your helpfulness, kindness and cuteness, except when drenched with water!

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Your words are sweet......water ha ha yes i multiply and become real scary..Dam them super soakers

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
asala

I try to be civil at all times...

I have tag teamed with Banshee in the past to inadvertently commandeer someone's Introduction Forum thread. You and I are doing OK on this one too!

I'm OK with that, because the "nOOb" originating the thread chose to say nothing!

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon
Hey im a noobie but i just want to know if any of you have any serious info on top secret agencies and how to join etc. plz send me some info thanks laters!

oh man, trust they'll come to you before u go to them

welcome to board

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I preferred the days when new members would read material available throughout the site, develop some interests, post up some content, then put in some effort to introduce themselves in a meaningful way through the Introduction Forum provided for that purpose

Lol.....I agree with you ma

welcome to ats

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I preferred the days when new members would read material available throughout the site, develop some interests, post up some content, then put in some effort to introduce themselves in a meaningful way through the Introduction Forum provided for that purpose.

But you can't please all the people all the time.

This site is huge it would take years for any1 to read it thoroughly

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Freemasonry is totally irrelevant to seeking work in top secret agencies, even if "bourbon" ever has any intention of doing that.

Yeah but it is secret is it not?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
drunk

You are absolutely right.

I don't think I meant read everything throughout the site. More like, there is so much available when you arrive and you want to find some interesting info, why not make the effort to look it up?

I'm only 80% of the way through reading the posts from the last three versions of the board, and 67% of the way through this one.

BTW, did you come to this intro because it was bourbon?

Hope you are doing OK, on or off the wagon.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
No i came here to welcome bourbon and give him his bourbon.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. There is alot of stuff to soak up here. Don't be intimidated.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

new topics

top topics

join