It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

problem with The History Channel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
They are obviously using the show "The UFO Files" as a CIA disinformation campaign. Same with this website. The entire thing is run by the CIA. If it weren't, then why is there not a mind control forum, and why is the subject of mind control disjointed from the study of flying saucers? Stan Friedman, CIA or not, is aiding in hiding whats going on. Many of the posters on this very forum are agents. They would have to be, in order to discredit real sightings and disprove people, writting them off as fake photos or mental patients. I wonder what would happen if the population of the United States were to realize that 80% of them are implantees by the US Military, and are under the auspicies of remote mind control? That is the real issue at hand, that is being used to cover up for the entire flying saucer phenomena. Just read John Keel's book "The Trojan Horse Adgenda"

While I agree that the History Channel UFO shows tend to be pretty disinformative and inaccurate, and maybe a small part of some disinfo campaign, I highly doubt this site is run by the CIA, or that people here are agents. Im sure there is perhaps one or two intel operatives lurking and viewing this site, but I highly doubt they are heavily involved with it, they more or less will use it for gathering information on possible public opinion or any underground thinking. Im not bothered if they are. I could care less who reads this forum, as since I am posting publically, I am thus making my own thoughts available to anyone who wants to read. If the CIA wants to read and monitor what I post, I honestly dont care. In fact, Im flattered that they would find anything I have to say worthwhile.

And I honestly doubt that Stan Friedman is a CIA operative. In fact, thats the silliest thing Ive ever heard. Now Ive heard that Phil Klass was a CIA asset, which is not surprising seeing how he rabidly attacks the UFO and paranormal all the time in a somewhat irrational manner.

I also heard that many of the old NICAP board members were CIA moles, Like Admiral Hillenkoetter and Colonel Bryant, and conspired to get Keyhoe removed from the org. But unless you want to produce HARD evidence to support Friedman as CIA, I shall ignore it.

I have read Keel's book "Operation Trojan Horse" and have read alot of other stuff he has written. It is my opinion is he is a kook. While I can respect him actually going out and doing field investigations like he has, his conclusions about "ultraterrestrials" and demons running the show has not a shred of supporting evidence.

Thats Keel's problem. He makes wild accusations and does not give a single shred of solid evidence. Even a very well based and logical assumption or circumstantial evidence that is very solid and good would be fine. But he has yet to provide anything even abstractly concrete that might give a solid basis for his assumptions.

And Keel makes the fatal mistake of presenting known and documented hoaxes as genuine cases of "demonic" manipulation by scheming spirits and demons.

By the way, you obviously havent looked on this site as much as you think. There are forums that do cover mind control, in fact, thats one of the hottest topics on this site. However, for the sake of good organization, mind control does not get a seperate forum because its a complex issue that is made up of several sub categories. In the secret society, NWO, education and media, and government projects forums you will find tons and tons of posts on mind control and MKULTRA and remote viewing. Mind control falls under too many catagories.

And most people on ehre dont discredit "real sightings". They ask hard questions of people who make outrageous claims. Some people, like me, on here, believe in E.T. life and visitation and governmengt coverup. Others dont, and thus, will try and debunk anything. Thats how the world functions.

PKD

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I didn't say that Stan Friedman was a spook, i just think that some of his actions are guided by outside forces. He seems to hold back explanations of certain topics, perhaps becuase he knows the answers, but may not want to reveal them for the sake of his own saftey. Icke seems to follow in the footsteps of Keel. Sometimes when reading Keels books one gets the feeling that he is actually concocting fiction to expose certain unthinkable evils or atrocities conducted by our government. Many of these men tread on the line between genius and insanity, and sometimes they may be presenting the answers, though they are coated in some sort of occult lure. Also if Keels books are so irrelevant, then why are the paperbacks selling for hundreds of dollars? Milabs by Dr. Helmut Lammer is a new release and sells for 300 dollars? What exactly is going there?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
I didn't say that Stan Friedman was a spook, i just think that some of his actions are guided by outside forces. He seems to hold back explanations of certain topics, perhaps becuase he knows the answers, but may not want to reveal them for the sake of his own saftey. Icke seems to follow in the footsteps of Keel. Sometimes when reading Keels books one gets the feeling that he is actually concocting fiction to expose certain unthinkable evils or atrocities conducted by our government. Many of these men tread on the line between genius and insanity, and sometimes they may be presenting the answers, though they are coated in some sort of occult lure. Also if Keels books are so irrelevant, then why are the paperbacks selling for hundreds of dollars? Milabs by Dr. Helmut Lammer is a new release and sells for 300 dollars? What exactly is going there?

I agree that that book on MILABS selling for that much was weird indeed. That puts a big question mark in my head.

I dont doubt that MILABS take place. I doubt that 80% of the US population has been abducted by the military or even aliens. Logistically, its impossible. Id say the numbers of possible military abductions might be from 50,000 to 100,000, spanning over a few decades. The government certainly wouldnt risk exposure ebducting 4 of 5 people.

I dont think Stan Friedman holds back because hes hiding something. Hes a scientist, and prefers to have some sort of hard ev idence or verified hearsay before he endorses anything. He likes solid info. Thats just the way he is.

I never knew Keel's books sold for so much. I went down to the Half Priced bookstore and got a copy of operation trojan horse for 3 bucks. His works are also easy to find online as well. Ive read quite a bit of his material online. He wrote alot of stuff for Flying Sacuer Review.

Icke I tend to think mixes actual truthsd with far out fantasy. Truths like Zionist and elite rich people and royals running things behind the scenes mixed with blood sucking alien lizards. Some of his stuff is legit, but that info I can get from other sources without so much adulteration.

If you want to look at possible CIA links and well known ufologists, Timmothy Good made a decent case for suspecting that Dr. J. Allen Hynek had CIA connections and created CUFOS as a way of passing on UFO info to the CIA without being directly involved.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hmmm. The quality of postings has taken a rare turn for the better. Compliments to all.
I havent had this good a laugh in a long while.

Just to let you know, so dont ruin it for me and explain,
not knowing who is serious and who is joking has made this better than Space Balls.

One problem for the spooks is if the government is so incompetent, you would be able to see them.
Lets see, Hal9000. I would pick that, implies very important government resource.
But the spooks may also be politically oriented. They would use catch phrases like
"hard evidence or verified hearsay". That one made it hard for me to breathe and see.

Excuse me while I go dry my eyes and try to gulp some air.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
Now the second step is to assume that I am stating that I have insinuated that the president and his father are aliens. Thats where you have been duped. They are normal human beings just like you or I, though they have acess to a wealth of technology and riches because of their ties to the 12 bloodlines of the illuminatti.

For me it's hard to imagine that they are human.

There are no green men, and by the History Channel asking questions like that they are purposely diverting the truth by redirecting your attention to something irrelevant like" the president knows that flying saucers are real". This, in essence is a form of disinformation. You are being disinformed with truth, but becuase the portion of truth you are being exposed to, forces your mind to think in another direction.

Thanks for the explanation, as I am unfamiliar with this theory. So the whole UFO phenomenon is a diversionary tactic of the Illuminati. It is basically a cover-up involving a phenomenon that people believe the government is trying to cover-up. So it is a cover-up of a cover-up. And the government (CIA) has been encouraging this?

There is a major flaw in this theory. The goal of the Illuminati is to control the hearts and minds of people, so they control the government, and is working toward a NWO, correct? So why would they encourage a phenomenon in which everyone thinks the government is lying to them? They would prefer that everyone trusts the government and follows orders.

It is an interesting theory, but respectfully, I just don't buy it.

Originally posted by nightwing
Lets see, Hal9000. I would pick that, implies very important government resource.
But the spooks may also be politically oriented. They would use catch phrases like
"hard evidence or verified hearsay". That one made it hard for me to breathe and see.

That sounds like you nightwing! Aha, you must be CIA! Everybody get him!

Excuse me while I go dry my eyes and try to gulp some air.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I aim to please.

P.S. Still waiting on that Roswell theory.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join