It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoax or Real Aircraft images.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
do you guys think this is a extensive modification or a brand new picture.

I'm trying to find what parts of which plane it is using

I am thinking a su-27 mixed with the YF-23. and a possible F-22 windsheild

Its just that Su-27 curve that makes me thinks it CG

and the DSI from here

[edit on 19-11-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think the pic of the hanger is real but the aircraft is possible CGI sadly.

It's hard to tell, i'll need to examine it from close up to be certain, but it does seem like a very good job.

I am not very quick on claiming it to be CGI, but it this case I can see some elements, esspecially when examining the edges of the image, also the shadow on the ground doesn't look right compared to the aircraft it self.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
I agree, there is no way that is photoshop. It is either a cg model or a real photo of a mock up, I can't decide which but I veer towards a detailed cg render as I have seen more obvious cg renderings of that same plane.

Here is a clearer version.

[edit on 16-11-2005 by waynos]

There are a lot of talented chinese when it comes to computers. I'm and aero engineer and looking at the design of this plane, without a standard tail plane it would have very poor handling characteristics even with fly by wire. As well with the cockpit design proud from the fuselage you would have more advanced boundary layer transition along the dorsal behind the cockpit. If this was a real plane it wouldn't be much of a fighter. Looking at the control surface son the front, they seem to be pinned from the rear of their structure, if you went in to a quick dive or a climb, chances are they would snap and the aircraft would rip itself apart thereafter. So it's probably fake...

jra

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
As I said in another thread that had this photo. I think it's 100% CG. It looks like it so much. It is really well done, but there are things that just don't make it look real enough. Everything from the sharpness of the image, to the lighting and all that. Plus some one posted the low quality renders. That should be enough to show that this is fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join