posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:25 AM
After months of waiting, 'Call of Duty 2' hit the Uk. As I enjoyed playing the original and it had been hyped as the Next best thing to
experiencing 'real' combat
, I thought 'what the hell'
and bought it anyway for £35.
What a load of
and an absolute waste of
I took 5 interupted hours to complete 3 levels and am halfway through the so called 'veteren' level.
Much of the same old crap because:-
1. Unless you have multiple objectives [annoying little gold stars on a compass] you're not allowed to outflank the enemy, as you would do;
2. It usually takes almost a whole mag to kill one enemy combatant within a building;
3. Grenades do not clear rooms inside buildings - there is always an enemy combatant who survives, who has hidden behind a - TABLE?!!!!!
4. Gameplay is ridicuously easy, despite being aimed at those aged 15 or more;
5. Russian campaign stops after 3 very easy battles;
6. British campaign ends and you suddenly have to rebadge as a Yank Ranger then, when you have completed the 1st Ranger battle, you suddenly unlock
the Brit battle for Caen. What the
is that all about?!!!!!
My advice - DON'T WASTE YER HARD EARNED CASH!