It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ewww. Yukky, yukky, yuk, yuk.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Living in the UK I am used to hearing people complain about the state of the NHS. Sometimes though you ahve to be grateful for what you have:

Ants eat away woman's eye in hospital

KOLKATA, India (Reuters) - A woman receiving treatment for diabetes at a state-run hospital in eastern India lost one of her eyes after ants nibbled away at it, officials said on Tuesday.

The patient recovering from a post-surgery infection shrieked for help as the ants attacked her on Sunday night, but nurses told her it was normal to feel pain from the infection.

On Monday, the patient's family saw a gaping hole with swarming ants in it when they lifted the bandage on her left eye....

Poor, porr woman. Horrible in so many ways.

[edit on 16/11/05 by Mark Harris]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ahhhh jes' happen'd ta be goin' through all the recent thread posts in
BTS' General Chit Chat section...when ah found this'un.. yours.

Well... I surely didn't see this coming (pardon the pun)!!
All I have to say is:

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

That is just toooo freakin' bizarre!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Almost as bad but not quit was the Rastafarian teenager who while getting a hair cut complained that the hairdresser was cutting him with her scissors.

He had very large dread locks and his head was thickly matted.

The hair dresser said that she had only just started to brush the hair with a comb.

He let her continue but then after a few minutes he cried out screaming that she was cutting him he could not take it any longer. She swore blind that she had not even begin to cut his hair.

Turns out he had a redback spiders nest in his head and she had disturbed it.

Every time I see a person with dread locks now I think, spiders nest and get a chill down my spine.

The eye story is disgusting, can't wait to tell my friends.

[edit on 19-11-2005 by Grimholt]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Front page of my paper showed a woman who woke up last week with a python attached to her eye socket

but grim.. you have done me great damage with that story....

argggghhhh

new topics

top topics

join