It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When are people on Chat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Okay when are people on chat. I come on late at night so just give me your times and tell me whether its East Coast or West Coast. England and them would be considered East Coast.

Just tell me your country! If your from US just give the time and then the coast.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
most of the times people are on chat around midnight GMT, or starting at 6pm EST to around 8pm. tho some have been staying around til 11 EST

btw, the chatbot does not count

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Sometimes it help if you are on to just pop in there, as sometimes when people see others in the room they will then come in,

so if you are around sit in there for a little while and you just might catch a few others pop in to say hi

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
On the bottom of the ats board home page you can see how many people are currently in chat. People start to show up at around 6 est time and leave from anywhere between 10 est to midnight depending on the day. I be the chatbot. I idle there all day and you can usually catch me there if I'm home.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yescpr is the resident chatbot.. ta awaken him we find buckets of cold water.. to leave him alseep but to do all sorts of cheeky things, just pop his hand in a warm glass.. won't waken him but it is entertaining....

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
ehh that be mean....

Peopel be a in chat right now so all of yous stop by!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
im on every morning (weekdays) at about 11am CST (thats US) and in the evenings around 10pm-ish (also CST)

pop by to say hello sometime!

--Kit.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Ok I am on late. Very late for you Easterners. I usuallly catch the brittish folks. Because of school I am on at around 11 PM or 12 AM PST. (West Coast)

Converting into eastern, that is 2 or 3 in the morning. Lol.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Im on when the Americans and English are snoozing away happily in warm toastie beds

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Actaully sugar is the best way to wake up the chat bot. A few pixy sticks or tart n tiny's usually do the trick

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I also like cookie dough ice cream.. straight sugar packet shots... sugar in the raw shots.... mountain dew... jolt cola...... jolt gum... BAWLS mints.... long walks under the moon

top topics

join