It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO reportedly filmed over Bulgaria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
well If there is a major earthquake in seattle this year we will know the video of this ufo is not a hoax. I'm just putting those two together because of an art bell show i listened to in the fall this year well I was in vancouver.

It had these psychic investigators or something ( the leader i guess) called the magnificent 7. They mentioned they remotly veiwed this earthquake and this specific ufo sighting.

It's actually what inspired me to look for this thread in the firstplace.

Hopefully the earthquake is a bluff and not the ufo.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by Magickesists]

Xo0

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Off Topic: I'm sorry to go offtopic here, but can anyone supply me with a good link about the mexican ufos?

On Topic: I don't think you can say this video is a 100% fake or real. If videos are too bad of quality, ppl say the quality is too bad to judge. If it's too good, ppl say it's too good to be genuine..

Nice (re)post anyway!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xo0
Off Topic: I'm sorry to go offtopic here, but can anyone supply me with a good link about the mexican ufos?

On Topic: I don't think you can say this video is a 100% fake or real. If videos are too bad of quality, ppl say the quality is too bad to judge. If it's too good, ppl say it's too good to be genuine..

Nice (re)post anyway!

Two videos for you:

Reference 1
Reference 2

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I can't really see anything except the stars in these two videos you just posted masisoar.

If somebody would be able to point out the ufo's if there are some I'd be appreciative of that token gesture of ability.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Those are the UFOs

Note the similiar luminousity.

[edit on 6/18/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xo0

Nice (re)post anyway!

heres a really good picture of very old mexican ufo carved on a stone slab

www.darkstar1.co.uk...

This amazing Basalt Stela (see highlighted picture below) depicts an Olmec (priest?) operating a flying machine. His right hand is elevated utilizing some sort of ‘joy-stick’ handle type device to give the craft directional movement or added thrust. The Olmec’s facial expression suggests he is somewhat bored operating the craft, in-other-words, he has flown it countless times before. The serpent’s mouth could simply be an air-intake opening, part of the vehicle’s design.

Officially called Monument 19, it is now in the National Museum of Anthropology, Mexico City. The Basalt Stela is 95cm high and was originally found at La venta.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
really, that's a lot of ufo's but I still can't get rid of the idea that they just look like a very shaky panorama of the stars on a handheld video camera.

If that really is ufos, that's a lot of friggin ufos and I would rather conclude that they are earth based creations because why would any other space faring civilization put that many space/aircraft in an area without attacking/ landing/ or even making any other kind of significant contact.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xo0

Full conference - video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I was talking with my mother who was more aware of it back then than I was and she said a big deal was never made out of it, but how can you refute it? It really happened.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Two videos for you:

BALLOONS !!!!

How in any way are those ufos ?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I knew this was going to be disputed. They're not Balloons, lots and lots of people saw this in Mexico City. If it was indeed a balloon issue, this all would of been shot down early.

You have UFOs that seem to be the same color, height and size all in a huge generalized area that remain certain distances apart and stay that way. Hardly balloons?

Don't take the video's credit for it...Do some research, read some books

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I never refuted it I tried to simply point out that the video lends itself well to misinterpretation ( sorry if I mispelled that).

At first I thought it could be birds flying in flock with the contrast of the camera all whacked out.

I don't believe it's either real or fake due to the fact I didn't see it in person.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
That was aimed at Imbalanced.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join