It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO reportedly filmed over Bulgaria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
kick ass vid.. Nice 1

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm 50/50 on this one...

I am a believer BTW not a skeptic..

But if you look real close in the beginning of the video, it looks as if it is bouncing up and down. Which leads me to believe it was on a 'tight string' between the two balconies.

Also if you were there video taping this, would you stand where that person was or would you walk out on the sidewalk to get a better view?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
looks real to me.

but just goes to show. that even if it wer real, Most people would just say
CGI , photoshop ect ect.

it could be real you never know.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
When you think about some of the movies where special effects have been used and you don't even realize it, the CGI idea sounds very good. It would be nice to see a ufo sighting where no one can come up with a rational explanation. Like if there were thousands of people wathcing an object move around in the sky and news crews there then i might believeit. I was really hoping this one was real but I'm still not off the fence on this one yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists
Like if there were thousands of people wathcing an object move around in the sky and news crews there then i might believeit.

you mean like the ones in mexico

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Back to my teleportation theory. heres a link to a thread in the science and technology forum.

Dimensional portals and dr wo ho lee.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I thought this one was classified as a Hoax?

But hell, nowadays they even say your family is a hoax....
They can classify everything as a hoax or a fake, even if it is real...

Me myself..i never trust a vid that is as clear as this, and the guy taping it remaining this calm...

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Dutch_Rick]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd

Originally posted by Magickesists
Like if there were thousands of people wathcing an object move around in the sky and news crews there then i might believeit.

you mean like the ones in mexico

Those mexico video's are intense.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I haven't seen the mexico vidoes, but my last post was made because i had come to and interesting hypothetical situation.

What if the scientists in dr wo ho lee's lab and such were using dimensional travel things and doing a feild test ,therefore the clarity and preknowledge of were the "UFO' is going.

Because it was a feild test of alien technology!

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientia
i think the most interesing thing about the video is the sound. Right when the craft speeds up and bolts out of view, you hear a swift woosh as if a thin piece of plastic or a magazine was swept by your ear. It might be the sound barrier being broken in that split second. Im just interested in that because ive never heard something like that in a u.f.o video

Prior to that it also appears to be making a whistling sound which is incredibly eerie. My gut reaction is that it is genuine; however i am also wary about unsolicited videos coming out of eastern european countries and all that that implies.

I have seen a very similar video taken from someone's porch in gulf breeze - it was stationary and then shot off.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs
looks real to me.

but just goes to show. that even if it wer real, Most people would just say
CGI , photoshop ect ect.

it could be real you never know.

Spot on mate. People are far too cynical these days, but that's probably thanks to all the hoax cases we hear about.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Howdy folks...

I think it's a hoax, I think it's a baloon such as one of these, it looks just like it...

Look familiar ?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Heres some good ufo artwork.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
Howdy folks...

I think it's a hoax,

Look familiar ?

Uh how can a balloon accelerate like that object did at the end of the video?? I would say that it is impossible. Furthermore it doesn't even look like a balloon to me. Also why would a balloon spin and wobble?

Ufo's spin and wobble it is believed because they ride on anti-gravity waves which vary in lift due to where they are over the earth and also because UFO's are not aircraft. They have difficulty dealing with weather and the environment etc.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You didn't click on the link did ya?

If you had you would have seen that it was a replacement balloon for a RC Saucer Blimp...

And it looks just like what was in the video...

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
Plus the lack of info, doesn't help the believability.

Without corroborating evidence, it's just an interesting piece of video. Let's go through the list again. In order for it to be worth anything other than (entertaining) crap we need:

* A video that is more than 10 seconds long. Why not 20 minutes?
* Names, times, places where this supposedly happened.
* Other stuff, including physical evidence.
* Piece of technology unknown on Earth.
* More than one or two witnesses.
* Verification by government and independent sources.
* Alien - Dead okay, live even better.
* 24-hour coverage on CNN.

Until you get this, it's all blah blah blah cool video fakery.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i have the same video but with much better quality.... and it's really amazing
I think it's true.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I always wondered on the Bulgaria UFO, it sort of looks CGI but as said before, you can never be sure as some things in movies appear to be genuine but are actually CGI.

The Mexico Sightings..once in a lifetime, it's like the feeling you get from looking up on a clear night and seeing a comet streak across the sky or watching a meteor shower.

I really wish more people took interest in it :-/

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It's plainly a hoax. I have no agenda here, I was impressed forst time I saw it, but look again. Look closely at the ship and the clouds behind it. They move independently of one another (as I said in the last thread about it). The guy simply filmed a bit of sky, whacked it through his PC and superimposed a model over it. The thing is, he's obviously an amateur because he doesn't get the tracking right. At the supposed distance from the camera, the ship wouldn't be 'jerking' against the clouds. There are two films, one superimposed over the other.

So, a hoax. And a damn poor one at that.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Im no expert but from what a few people have said:

Q Why didnt the cameraman move to get a better shot?
A Because he was on a balcony the same as the ones you can see on the right

Q why such poor quality?
A Because in bulgaria they can't afford fantastic cameras and it was probably quite old

Q Why no sound and so compressed?
A Because their computer probably isn't brilliant either and its quicker to upload it if it's a smaller file.

Q Why did they zoom in then out?
A because if theyre anything like me, they like zooming and then they think about the quality getting crap and zoom back out again

I think its pretty convincing and theres no way there was string involved

As for CGI, maybe, but given the camera used and my opinion on the reson for the low quality, sureley if they were going to digitally edit it they would have better equipment. Unless its a double bluff kinda thing...

<< 1  2    4 >>

join