It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does homosexuality have to do with evil?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Cug

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Any link to further information on this aspect of LRH would interest me.
Please post a source if you have one. Thanks..........

No link, but I'd wager this idea came from LRH's goings on with Jack Parsons who was in the O.T.O.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't know anything about rituals as regards 'homosexual sex' but this is really bothering me and I want to make this point.

Heterosexuals have anal sex (sodomy) both male and female. Anal sex isn't necessarily synonymous with homosexuality.

When talking about ritual sex, I believe it's incorrect to refer to sodomy (or any non-reproductive sex) as 'homosexual sex'. That just perpetrates the myth that homosexuality is all about sex. It's no more 'all about sex' than heterosexual relationships are.

Homosexuals kiss, hug, have oral sex just like other people. Some don't even like or permit anal sex. So the terms 'sodomy' and 'homosexual sex' are not interchangeable.

And this totally disregards lesbians, who are also homosexual, and may or may not have anal sex.

All this sloshing around of terms is really incorrect and misleading. Can we refer to this ritualistic sex as 'sodomy' instead of 'homosexual sex'?

Actually this may answer your original question.
What does homosexuality have to do with evil? Nothing

[edit on 17-11-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Many "magic" rituals and spells - and as far as I know all "white magic" - does not contain any sexual "ingredients", thus sex is not a necessity for these spells and rituals to be a success.

White magic does include the transmutation of sexual energies.

This is done through White Tantra, or Alchemy, and orgasm is never reached.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Homosexuality has to do with science - both physical science
and behavioral science. It has nothing to do with religion.
(unless you count supressing homosexuality because of
religious beliefs .. that's the only thing homosexuality has
to do with religion)

[edit on 11/18/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Homosexuality is normal for all I care. The only question the author has is, is there a cooralation between the the rituals of the Templars and of L Ron Hubbard. Here is a link if LRH's son, who he tried to abort but failed and he gave an interview with penthouse magazine. This should help the non believers realize how crazy LRH was.

www.rickross.com...

mod edit to fix link

[edit on 18-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join