It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
www.fatemag.com...

Are you afraid of the number 666? If you were issued an automobile license plate or a telephone number that included a string of three sixes would you ask for a different number? Do you think the number 666 is inherently evil? Do you believe any number can in and of itself be evil?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have it!

I once got an American Express card with 666 in the number and called them for a new card with a new number and they said basically tough luck. I just couldn't live with it, so about a week later I called them and said I would cancel my account unless they gave me a new number and they did.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I know what you mean, DJohn,

At one time my extension number at work was "666" and i made them give me another number.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The number 666 never bothered me, and I think it is fun when I find it. However, I worked with a woman that had 666 in her personal ID number for work. She was very religious and worked very hard to try to have personnel change her number. They refused - it bothered her so much she actually quit and moved to a small town.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I forgot to mention my mom has it too.

She once got a job at a firm at the 666 5th Ave. building. She quit about two weeks into it, she couldn't bear having that as an address.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
At this very moment my messagecenter says:
"You have 666 total U2U's."

And it´s true...

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am afraid of any hotel room that has 666 on it. No way i am goin in there!

Other things I am not afraid of. Just like whole houses or rooms.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ha thank you now it has a name to it.. my cell number which was given to me by my cell company is 041666****

soon as I say it to people I cringe waiting for the comments and I always get them oooh the devils number eh, or (insert strange look here) can you repeat that for me.....

and my thread in rants with my lump of meat that cost 6.66 it follows me around :bnghd: but ahh now no, I can tell people what I've got other than the devils number

well when I work out how to say it let alone spell it...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hey, Mayet, we've got a similar phone number

Mine's got 666 in it, too.

Doesn't bother me, though. It's just a number.

[edit on 16-11-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Mine's got 666 in it, too.

Doesn't bother me, though. It's just a number.

Or perhaps you ARE the antichrist, and you're not ashamed to admit it!

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
ok, don´t freak out now...

My home phonenumber is actually *666****

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
My birtyhdate has three sixes in it, they are not together though !

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Or perhaps you ARE the antichrist, and you're not ashamed to admit it!

Ya, that could work too

I wonder if that's why I get a lot of answering machines when calling from that number. People see it and don't want to pick it up.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Back before my life went to H E double toothpicks- the miltary assigned me to a HUGE Field grade officers house. It was gorgeous, had 4 bedrooms, all hard wood floors, yada, yada,yada and the address was 666 Korena- but i didn't have to pay rent so we were quite happy to live there . . . . at least at first.

The first time we did laundry the laundry room wall blew out into the garage via the washer drain pipe- how does THAT happen since the drain pipe is vented to atmospheric pressure?

The wife would take a shower and the shower would come on full bore then taper off right to nothing right when she had soap in her face- happened repeatedly. When i would check it out i could find nothing wrong.

My wife took to showering in one of the other bathrooms and then the shower nozzel came off and popped her in the head hard enough to knock her on her rear.

We were a realatively newly married couple (

new topics

top topics

join