It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO"S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Are you UFO’s simply nuclear powered air craft that we have had since 1960’s?

We have had the technology since the 60’s to build nuclear powered aircraft. The problem is they leave a nuclear trail so using them in combat or transportation has proven unreasonable since the wreckage is nuclear fall out.

However as secret craft to kidnap human’s beings to experiment on is after all a very good cover. We have not admitted to illegal human torture experiments since the days of Hitler. Most of that information was purchased or stolen by the USA.

So is it plausible to think that under the guise of aliens that we kidnap and torture humans and animals for experimental purposes?

Spying on other countries is a breeze since they do not even consider that we might have this technology.

Might explain why there is never any sound and there is always radiation present at the sightings.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Actually a very good question! The thought has struck me before and I believe a vhuge amount of encounters are of that origin but does not explain all. Allthough, nuclear power as we know it, might be severely more evolved inn different solars systems, the thought seems fairly plausible.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I would say it is very likely we have operated nuclear powered craft that resembled Saucer ships. There are a few images and links I posted in other threads. The US government already unclassified designs for a nuclear powered craft that was bourne of Cold War necessity. Note all the stories of radioactive readings at purported landing sites and it gets more likely it was of government origin.

The public fascination with UFO's only helped and continues to aid secret projects. Abductions are something else altogether. Any government can abduct someone. They don't need billion dollar radioactive space craft to do it.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This would also be a good explaination as to why the government refuses t investigate these claims.

It would be like spending money to either A) shoot yourself in the foot or B) Wasting money on investigating and hiding from said investigation all on the same bill.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
The public fascination with UFO's only helped and continues to aid secret projects. Abductions are something else altogether. Any government can abduct someone. They don't need billion dollar radioactive space craft to do it.

Yeah, they could pick up all the people living on the street with no family, instead of develping crazy spacecraft to do it

Maybe aliens were targeted by the government as the main users of flying saucers to keep the public eye off the government in that area??

[edit on 15-11-2005 by Uber Fr0g]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bootmaker
Are you UFO’s simply nuclear powered air craft that we have had since 1960’s?

No.

But seeing as how much an answer would not be tolorated here, I'll elaborate.

There is an extremely large array of evidence which disproves your theory.
I'll break it up quickly.

- Many UFOs witnessed (and cought on tape) are quite obviously unaffected by gravity, suggesting anti-gravity propulsion systems.

- People who have been abducted by UFOs claim there are ETs inside - not humans.

And there's just everything else that happened....roswell, governemnt deals with aliens, people who claim to communite with aliens...heck the existance of aliens.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
If you're gonna assume that alien abductions are the governemnt experimenting on humans...

How do they appear to be greys? Are the craft piloted by starving children?

How do they pull off the "paralyze someone from hundreds of feet away"? That'd be a mighty fien weapon system.

How do they levitate people and themselves?

Why aren't they using these stealthy aircraft to take out people like Kim Jong Il and other high priority targets?

Why don't they just kidnap homeless people? Be alot easier and nobody would notice.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
fu??k m?e?

I think alien technology, shot down and copied.
But majority are not piloted by humans.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Since UFOs were sighted long before the 60's, Id have to say NO to your theory.

Ufos were sighted before WW2.

No, the Nazis did not build any successful flying saucers capable of what many UFOs were reported to do. If Nazis had devloped such tech, wed all be speaking German right now.

new topics

top topics

join