It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurrent Nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There´s a nightmare which keeps haunting me and I don´t know what it means. I´m trying to get on the bus while wearing skis. I´m usually soaked in sweat when I wake up as it is very exausting. Specially turning left when passing the bus driver after getting up the stairs is hard. What does it mean? I am Norwegian but is that relevant? Do I work too much?

Lil Pearson, a Telemark ski pro at The BALSAMS Wilderness, demonstrates part of the distinctive Telemark turn.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
lol imagine watching some one trying to get on a bus wearing skis that would be funny

I've found that the only way to get throught a recuring dream is to finnish it then and only then will its meaning become clear it is usualy only recuring because it has not finnished yet just try to finnish the dream

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sometimes aspects of our dreams relay inner conflicts in our subconcious , I think with recurring dreams or nightmares it may represent something that is presently still unsettled. Sometimes dreams are fragmented and don't connect even thought they seem to make sense,they are usually just parts of the days occurances, things that may have no importance whatsoever but are retained in the subconcious. Maybe your ski dream or as you say nightmare, represents you wanting to get somewhere fast or soon, but something is holding you back. Or it could mean you love to ski and can't wait to go

new topics

join