It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I would guess that most of us think of "advanced machines" when we think of UFOs. That is, actual "nuts-and-bolts" craft of advanced materials and manufacturing technologies. That is a most convenient portrayal for us since our society has evolved along those lines.

However, in re-editing Tom Skeggs' remote-viewings of Montauk reports, I saw something that caused me to envision another scenario which I would like to post for the sake of discussion.

Some people don't have any trouble seeing UFOs, while others (like myself) have never seen one. Makes one wonder if some have a "gift" for seeing them (along the same lines as ESP, etc.) I haven't read any of the celebrated Carl Jung's works, but I understand he thought UFOs were more-or-less a type of hallucination. This bothered many witnesses who swore they were seeing something real. Based on what Mr. Skeggs wrote, I wonder now if both sides can be correct.

For the record, Dan Sherman said his Project Preserve Destiny "intuitive comms" were always via a special computer (www.stealthskater.com... ). One wonders why flesh-and-bone aliens just couldn't meet us face-to-face at some secluded landing site. Oh, I know that there are some legitimate reasons. But I'm taking on a "devil's advocate" role here to pursue a unique scenario which -- if true -- could explain some of the puzzle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(1) Mr. Sherman said the ETs don't travel through time as much as they "evade" time (www.stealthskater.com... ).

(2) Wilhelm Reich thought his newly-discovered "orgone" energy was the basis for explaining flying saucers. He further claimed that his DOR "cloudbusters" (the writers of the Montauk Project called these "radiosondes") could bring down the discs if need be. He was one of the first to propose a link between UFOs and nuclear energy (other than the campy "they are worried about our survival as a race and planet"): Chapter 2 in www.stealthskater.com... -"From this fact follows the logical conclusion that the highly-sensitive OR energy ocean in the Universe had been greatly irritated by the atomic energy explosions which took place at an accelerated rate during the past 3-to-4 years. Since the CORE people apparently use Cosmic Energy in propelling their spaceships, they may have decided to investigate the source and the nature of this new menace to their existence. …" Reich was a protégé of Freud, and Einstein himself computed a value for a parameter in one of Reich's equations.

(3) Quantum teleportation is no longer a sci-fi topic. Although many experiments have confirmed instantaneous communication (i.e., infinite speed), the jury is still out as to whether this can be achieved by Macro-sized objects. However, the physicist father of famous missing person Philip Taylor Kramer thought it would be possible (see www.stealthskater.com... ). Then his son turned up missing (and later presumed dead although no reports of DNA matching from his bones were announced to the public) after announcing a breakthrough in solving his fathers UFT equation.

(4) Bob Lazar himself said that it was explained to him that the UFOs traveled by "warping space-time) and that in such a case, speed would have no meaning as "travel" would be instantaneous (as in quantum teleportation) => www.stealthskater.com... .

(5) Larry Maurer said that the 1981 Eugene, Oregon sighting/demonstration that spawned UNITEL, NW Inc. involved a craft that to new locations almost instantaneously. See "Flying Colors" at www.stealthskater.com... .

I could go on with more examples to build up this case I'm trying to make. But what brought a lot of things together was something …

(6) … from Tom Skegg's report (www.stealthskater.com... ):
"The physical evidence of alien races visiting Earth is extremely rare. The so-called 'aliens' appear to be 'biophysical' [i.e., non-physical] entities. And communication with these so-called alien races maybe akin to "channeling" like in Project Preserve Destiny. If actual contact is taking place, I don't believe it's a face-to-face contact but more like psychic communication like in the stories of the 'Cult of the Nine'. (The technique dates back centuries with Oracles and sages who could communicate with the gods when in an altered state).

"The UFO witnessed by UNITEL's Maurer and Miller may be been a high-definition hologram. This could explain why it was transparent. And they believe that it uses lasers as part of its propulsion system. It may be a form of propulsion where it projects an image of itself ahead of itself to a distance location. This may involve superposition where an image is projected to a distance location. But how you get the physical mass to the distance location is another matter (pardon the pun). The use of quantum tunneling is one method. And for a few seconds, the object will be a superposition and occupy both locations at the same time. To me, the projected image and the object generating the image exchange places. To a person seeing it, it's difficult to tell if the object is actually physically real or a holographic copy of a physical object.

"Also most alien abductions appear to occur when the witness enters into an altered state of consciousness. Many may be unaware that they are doing it. The physical injuries may be a manifestation of what they encounter when in an altered state."

(7) Well, the military has achieved great success in projecting very real holographic images (see www.stealthskater.com... ). What if UFOs and their occupants form some sort of creature-machine interface that exists in a quantum wave world? Using something like Skeggs' "Star Chamber" (www.stealthskater.com... ) would enable them to be quire "real" and lifelike for interactive interactions.

(8) And maybe if there is a "malfunction", the quantum wave hologram (which seems so real to our senses) becomes decohered (collapsed) along the lines of Tom Bearden's "Materialization of Thought Forms" (www.cheniere.org... ) and the ET craft becomes "stuck" in the physical Macro world (e.g., a Roswell or Dalnegorsk crash).

(9) That reminds me of the Philadelphia Experiment. From a conversation with Dr. Manson Valentine (www.stealthskater.com... ), astronomer Morton K. Jessup said: ""The Experiment is very interesting but awfully dangerous. It is too hard on the people involved. This use of magnet resonance is tantamount to temporary obliteration in our dimension but it tends to get out-of-control. Actually, it is equivalent to transference of matter into another level or dimension and could represent a dimensional breakthrough if it were possible to control it. …"
… … … … … … …
As Valentine states:
"In practice, it concerns electric and magnetic fields as follows: An electric field created in a coil induces a magnetic field at right angles to the first. Each of these fields represent one plane of space. But since there are 3 planes of space, there must be a third field -- perhaps a gravitational one. By hooking up electromagnetic generators so as to produce a magnetic pulse, it might be possible to produce this third field through the principle of resonance. Jessup told me that the Navy had inadvertently stumbled on this."
… … … … … … …
Later in Moore's interview, Rinehart remembered that the name of the project was either 'Rainbow' or 'Mirage' -- both dealing with the bending of light. As the studies increased, some of the side effects that may be created by the experiment were discussed. Some of these included the ionization of the surrounding air, a 'boiling' of the water, and a "Zeemanizing" of the atoms. "No one at this point," continues Rinehart, "ever considered the possibility of interdimensional effect or mass displacement."
… … … … … … …
What would be needed is a way to project an electromagnetic field at the proper resonating frequency to vibrate a solid mass near the speed-of-light, yet induce a gravitational field to contain and prevent loss of mass within the field and from turning it into pure energy.

In short, matter could be restrained from total conversion into energy by the controlled application of a radiation field of sufficient gravitational intensity to contain a body or bodies moving uniformly near the velocity of light, thereby rendering them invisible to outside observers. …

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As I mentioned before, a relationship between UFOs and nuclear weapons tests has historically existed ("Filer's Files" notwithstanding). The number of sightings has drastically decreased since the worldwide moratorium on nuke tests. So it is not surprising that the regulatory atomic energy agency of each nation (e.g., the U.S. Dept. of Energy) should be the repository of all UFO reports. This leads to the obvious question: (1) do these tests send out an "alarm signal" to some advanced alien race who zoom in to warn us of our folly if not to actually disable some warheads, or (2) do the nuclear events cause some sort of anomaly that either (a) creates UFO illusions from the ZPE field or (b) opens up some sort of interdimensional portal that permits entry.

(10) The thesis that I'm espousing here leans toward (2). With regard to (2b), there has been a report that Los Alamos was investigating holographic portals that were both "amazing" and "frightening" to researchers. If true, I'm suggesting this is directly related to the UFO phenomena (see www.stealthskater.com... ). Maybe the military adapted this holographic phenomena to create deceptive images (www.stealthskater.com... and the aforementioned www.stealthskater.com... .

A college buddy of mine who went on to naval flight school told me (in a matter-of-fact, uncaring tone) that UFOs "are up there all the time. We don't bother them, and they don't bother us." In an e-mail to me, Tom Mahood wrote that he had heard the same thing from military pilots that he interviewed: "Sort of like standing orders -- 'just keep an eye on them.'"

I could go on. But looking at UFOs as a sort of pure energy quantum wave that has the ability to decohere (i.e., turn into mass) seems to provide a denominator that connects several up-to-now opposing views. If the ETs were involved in a joint reverse-engineering program, I wonder if it was their "real" selves or a Tom Skeggs' "Star Chamber" holographic projection (didn't Star Trek/Deep Space 9 have a physician that did this?). If this view of alien technology is correct, then I could see why our best scientists would think of it as almost "magic" and be who-knows how many years ahead of us.

(11) This suggests that the UFOs are not considered to be a serious threat. And that would explain the relatively low budgets of the offices assigned to monitor the phenomena. If they are actual entities entering our realm through some sort of M-brane dimensional rip (caused by a nuke explosion), then that is one thing. If they are merely ZPE "materializations" caused by the same nuke events, then that would raise even less concern. If they become decohered (i.e., by collapsing their quantum wave function), they will become real and static in our existence. Perhaps new psycho-reactive materials of construction are used to make such a physical craft act as a quantum particle => www.stealthskater.com... .

(12) 1950's Canadian radio engineer Wilbert Smith had a collection of letters and presentations (archived at www.stealthskater.com... ) in which he seems to have been privy to the ET technology (perhaps even as a first-hand observer) than other reports would have indicated. There are revealing sentences that deal with the UFO-nuke relationship, scalar waves, and machine-consciousness link that are abruptly ended as if deliberately censored. Some experimental results reminded me of the Montauk Delta-T antenna and Tom Skeggs' use of the Everett-Wheeler "Many Worlds" theory to enact time-travel (see www.stealthskater.com... ).

I probably didn't word my argument very carefully, and I apologize if some of you are confused. I'm beginning to see some connections between all of these phenomena, but it's hard to put my thoughts down in writing. Smith's position seems to refute the way I was "leaning" above with regard to the nuke-UFO link (if I am "reading between the liens" correctly). I keep thinking if all of this was so easy -- even from a theoretical standpoint -- then it would not have been a mystery to the great minds on this Planet. There must be a lot more to it! That's why I'm grasping at straws and trying to fit them together. If someone else wants to receive the baton and run with it, here it is … !!!

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
With regard to your "interdimensional portal that permits entry" would it be safe to assume there are also points that permit exit? The reason I ask, is that five times over the course of the last year I have seen either the same or several unexplained lights literally vanish at roughly the same area in the sky.

As for a brief description of the lights, in each case it was a single light with a magnitude similar to Venus. Each traveled directly east in the high southern sky, roughly the speed of an airliner, but not consistently - that is to say in two cases, the light gave the appearance of slowing down briefly and then resuming the original speed. There was no sound emitted by any of these lights.

As an amateur astronomer, I can safely say the evening/night was cloud-free and what I saw were not satellites, stars, planets, or any type of aircraft that I am familiar with.

These experiences have forced me to consider the possibility that there is an interdimensional portal in said part of the sky.

Thanks for your well thought out post. It was inspiring enough for me to make my first post after several months of lingering.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by teleporter]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
very interesting, might also explain those pesky bermida triangle disappearences?

nothing wrong with this theory other than id imagine the energy requirements to create such a portal must be tremendous....

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Thanks very much Stealthskater for all your websites and sharing over the years.

Yes, some top level information talks of things like 20 or more different dimensions.

And dematerialization and rematerialization capabilities.

You quoted... "The physical evidence of alien races visiting Earth is extremely rare."

But what about Clifford E. Stone's words about "57 different species".

It is probably a jungle OUT THERE with all kinds of visitors like, physical beings, mechanical and biological droids, advanced technically assisted OBEs and remote viewing, etc.

You stated/quoted...
"A college buddy of mine who went on to naval flight school told me (in a matter-of-fact, uncaring tone) that UFOs "are up there all the time. We don't bother them, and they don't bother us." In an e-mail to me, Tom Mahood wrote that he had heard the same thing from military pilots that he interviewed: "Sort of like standing orders -- 'just keep an eye on them.' "

Yeah I've heard similar quotes.
A good attitude to have too.

P.S.
Stealthskater, have you seen the DVD "OZ encounters" ?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You haven't seen and will never see a ufo. The people that see them are lying or have mistaken something much different for a ufo. UFO meants as 'alien spacecraft'.

How can something 'evade' time? Time is a measurement of two intervals. Does this make anysense?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Stealthskater, I would encourage you to do a search on Project Second Story.

Kindest regards.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Extraterrestrial Intelligence // Science Museum Aliens Exhibit.

Saw this 10 minutes ago on CCTV ......

www2.warwick.ac.uk...

What would life on other planets look like? Forget little green men, alien life is likely to be completely unrecognizable. This week University of Warwick researcher Professor Ian Stewart travels to London's Science Museum's new Aliens exhibition

www.physorg.com...

===================================

"Like billions others in this galaxy, we are conscious creatures that some name "extra-terrestrials," even though reality is subtler. There is no fundamental difference between you and us, save for the experience of certain stages of evolution."

"Physically, we are somewhat different from you but most of us are humanoid-shaped. Our existence is a reality but the majority of you does not perceive it yet. We are not mere observations, we are consciences just like you."

raenergy.igc.org...

new topics

top topics

join