It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic Universe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ravenmock1

Halographic Dimension and/or its existence? Pure hogwash.

First of all the scientic word halographic means Hal o graphic. Hallucination.

Second of all the scientific word for graphic means visiual.

So there it is. The answer. No Halographic Dimension exists, it is pure hallucination. What a waste of time. Man. Get a life.

Thirdly, the notion that wave matrix plates. . . . .huh. . . .halographic principles work solely on light base. Light moves in straight lines not waves so the theory is hogwash. Now! Sonic, like ultasonic...Hmmmmm. Like a space ship perhaps? Now that's doable but you have to use the prime number Phi to do it and as I have said before this is the number of the Aliens.

So quit with this one. Cordially Ravenmock.

Actually I never confirmed that it is a hologram. In fact I hint quite strongly that it is not.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Halographic Dimension and/or its existence? Pure hogwash.

You don't know if it exists or not so your comment is pure hogwash

Second of all the scientific word for graphic means visiual.

So there it is. The answer. No Halographic Dimension exists, it is pure hallucination. What a waste of time. Man. Get a life.

Wrong again. Just because you think halographic means hallucination its a waste of time?

Thirdly, the notion that wave matrix plates. . . . .huh. . . .halographic principles work solely on light base. Light moves in straight lines not waves so the theory is hogwash.

wrong again

en.wikipedia.org...

"Due to wave-particle duality, light simultaneously exhibits properties of both waves and particles. The precise nature of light is one of the key questions of modern physics."

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Really now. Every where i have found even in a scientific dictionaries dont reconize "halographic" or hal o graphic as a term or a word of definition. I am not doubting you. just find it funny.

Back to the topic at hand there may very well be a Matrix of sorts. Everytime I think about this topic i remember back to the Movie Time Cop, I know that it is based On time travel which is not what we are discussing but the movie is based on one "set" of people partroling our "modern" day as to make sure that no one tampers with it.

If you remember back to the Matrix, which I am pretty sure 95% of the board has seen, no one "inside" had any idea that they were "plugged" into the matrix. anyone who thinks that we are the only people in the universe or universes (sp?) is an aragant asshole and a moron. Some one in this thread referanced the truman show and I do believe that given all the advancement in modern technology and the applications in which they have been implied this holographic universe is or shall be a reality. To all those that think it isnt possible remember the days before computers, before GPS, before T.V and before we put someone on the moon. (weather that actually happened or not is a different subject) Given the rate at which our technology is advancing it is a matter of time untill One group or One person can Trick the masses into beliving "the hogwash"

<< 1   >>

join