It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangles in the Sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am seeing more posts of small or large triangular shaped UFO's being spotted in varions locations. Space.com Triangular UFOs Triangular designs in aeronautics has been a big deal for over a decade now. More importantly the US military does not have the market cornered here.

If you have been following aerospace designs for the past few years, you would note that the the wing or the triangular variant shapes afford more stealth, speed, and manueverability than conventional designs. There is also the design of lighter than air triangular stealth airships using the same principles of stealth.

There is currently an aggresive increase use of these designs is in UAV's. These craft are smaller and more agile. Sustained G ratings are said to exceed 10 G's. There are even more advanced designs in the works that allow wings to fold much like a hawks wings. Allowing for incredable in air aerobatics at high speeds. Keep in mind that these designs are readily available for viewing at various aerospace sites and online military journals. Many are in test phases, but the reality is they are the wave of the future. And these are the ones we are allowed to know about. Imagine how unreal the top secret ones perform.

Some Useful Links

www.lowobservable.com...

www.spacedaily.com...

www.popsci.com...

Now I know there are many faithful that don't care for practical explanations. There are those that prefer to look the other way. The important thing about this post is PROOF and EVIDENCE that such vehicles exist and are designed to perform like many witnesses would claim.

I would hope that if someone is going to try and kick me in the teeth about their proof, that they produce the mainstream proof in articles, images and data that supports their claims and is accesable to everyone.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
One must remember that triangle shaped UFOs were being reported and sighted before man ever broke the sound barrier.

The 1984 Hudson valley UFO wave certainly wasnt a government craft, for many reasons. It was estimated by many professions on the ground to be ober 500 meters long, several stories high, and was being flown only meters off the ground in a region that is the most heavily populated in the US. The government does not test its toys under such conditions where every jackass and their brother can photograph and report it.

High flying louder thaqn hell black triangles over L.A. I believe could be the aurora plane.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
My bet is some or all the black triangle UFOs reported are not ET.

They are either hallucinations or they are real air craft or other.

And if humans in top secret projects have anti-gravity black triangles,
then my hat off to them.

Human technology has come a long way in the past one hundred years. I like thinking about the historical side of things on planet Earth. i.e. Were humans on Earth thinking about and planning to build such craft even before the Wright Brothers.

I only say that because I've read, and heard in a video, the quote... "UFOs have been global in nature for 50,000 years".

P.S.
A big howdy to all and those folks that know me.
(I'm Jimbo from an international free UFO videos site)
I haven't been in ATS for a year while busy with other hobbies and projects.
Will spend Xmas and the New Year searching through the archives here in ATS. And share some discoveries from other reading online and from UFO books.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hi CYCdroid,

I am still looking for a JANE's military article that states Boeing is working on levitation vehicles. I first read it here on ATS in the Aircraft forum. Combing the wing (triangular) and levitation we may be on to some practical military application.

In the meantime "Triangle" blended wing design succesfully tested by Boeing and NASA.

See Boeing Flying Wing

Hi Res Image

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
wow. Sorry I really dont have to much to add to this. I used to be on the kick that every triangle UFO sighting was extra-terrestrial, but lately I'm starting to think 99% of what people report are just military projects.

Although its hard to imagine we have the technology to have a craft that can move silently from 20 mph to mach40 in the snap of a finger (belgian triangle sightings).

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The 1984 Hudson valley UFO wave certainly wasnt a government craft, for many reasons. It was estimated by many professions on the ground to be ober 500 meters long, several stories high, and was being flown only meters off the ground in a region that is the most heavily populated in the US. The government does not test its toys under such conditions where every jackass and their brother can photograph and report it.

Do you have a link to any pictures of this event? I googled this and couldn't find anything worthwhile

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey noslenwerd. Good work in the Aircraft Forum here on ATS
You posted some interesting findings.
I think that discussion Triangle friendly
Many triangles of all shapes and sizes.

ATS Discussion Triangular Craft

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Hey noslenwerd. Good work in the Aircraft Forum here on ATS
You posted some interesting findings.
I think that discussion Triangle friendly
Many triangles of all shapes and sizes.

ATS Discussion Triangular Craft

wow thank you

I felt like that post went a bit unnoticed. That thread is what really had me open my eyes to some of the technology that we may have. Althought like i said before, I don't feel we or anyone have or had that technology in the late 80s when all these sightings were going on in belgium.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
OK it's coming together...

Hey meshuggah1324 started this one

Janes Article

Anti-gravity propulsion comes ‘out of the closet’

New Scientist
Anti-gravity Research on the Rise

[edit on 17-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think back to the remarks Ben Rich (Head of Skunk Works from 1975-1990 made just before his death) "We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..." He further went on to say that, "anything you can imagine we already know how to do."

PS - I've been gone for a while because my computer had a virus. Darn nerds that make viruses. What's the point?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
And you must remember that the real "insane" flying triangles like the ones seen by civilians and military personal in Belgium in the 90's were silent, and had 3 bright lights on the bottom of each corner and one in the middle. And they could travel at very high speeds. So unless you can find a picture of an air craft that fits that description, don't bother... I think most people know these days that if they can hear the air craft engine, it's not an alien space craft. ET space craft don't make noise or very very little hum.

And the U.S. doesn't test fly secret air craft over other countries, so those Belgium flying triangles were not ours!

[edit on 17-11-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

flying triangles were not ours!

I snipped the "U.S." part because there probably is a "growing centralized power". (not just the U.S.)

And with all the global intelligence shared, we are all going to make a better world and future.
One way or another.

i.e.
Human scientists have discovered how to grow teeth back.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
meshuggah1324 - From noslenwerd's post in the ATS Aircraft Forums Full thread here ATS Aircraft Forum

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
June 24, 1947: 2 years after the close of WWII, Kenneth Arnold spotted 9 airbourne vehicles flying in formation.

His personal account helped serve as the catalyst for our modern day UFO phenomenon. If you look at the attached image, it is not a saucer at all. It is more triangular or crescent moon shaped with a canopy near the front. Consider being 25 miles from the objects, the illustration is very similar in appearence to WWII German wing designs.

As for his choice of words to describe the unidentified objects "flew like a saucer would if you skipped it across the water", he set in motion the search for disc shaped objects. This fundementaly kick started the age of "Flying Saucers".

Kenneth Arnold with a rendering of the vehicles he witnessed

German Go-229 (The Ho-IX actually flew before the end of WWII)

[edit on 18-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
But you keep missing the point that the flying triangles of today don't make any noise and can travel at very high speeds. And they're seen over countries like Belgium that you know darn well don't have anything like that in their air force selection...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
meshuggah1324 Actually No point is missed. This is not centered around One type of UFO. I started this post as a means to cover all the bases on traingular shaped designs both man made and unknown. My inclusion of Kenneth Arnold is continuing part of the inclusion process.

noslenwerd's POST and images cover the quiet triangle you mention. That is part of a larger Real Secret Triangles here on ATS.

Here's the first line of this thread for clarity
I am seeing more posts of small or large triangular shaped UFO's being spotted in varions locations. Space.com Triangular UFOs Triangular designs in aeronautics has been a big deal for over a decade now. More importantly the US military does not have the market cornered here.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by nullster]

join