It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Battle?!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Okay. What would be the Ultimate Battle? For me, it's Batman vs Superman. I think Batman would win. Whilst Superman has loads of abilites, Batman has all the gadgets and the moves. What do others think?
Perhaps it's not in your opinon the Ultimate Battle, but what is then?

I await some good posts.

Removed all caps in title - Umbrax

[edit on 25/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Everyone knows that Superman would beat Batman like a red-headed stepchild.

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Not unless he had a Kryptonite knuckle duster. : D
Then Batman would smack the smug grin off of the face of Superman.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
look guys thers no piont arguing since spiderman would kick both of there asses

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There probably isn't many 'ultimate' battles that haven't already happened.

For me, it's Batman vs Superman.

Batman versus Superman has been done at least twice and both of those times Batman won.

spiderman would kick both of there asses

In 1976 Superman beat Spider-man. There has never been a Spider-man versus Batman. I guess that would be a fair fight, but I don't know how Batman could get past Spider-man's spider sense. I would have to pick Spider-man in a fight like that.

I will put them in a Google fight to find out who will win.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Everyone knows that Superman would beat Batman like a red-headed stepchild.

Dr.Love Where do you get these classics from?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow, I never knew Batman vs Superman was done before. I heard there was going to be a movie released for it, is there any truth to that? Or are we going to have to go for the true ultimate battle? Yes you guessed it.

Zombie vs Shark.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There were some rumblings about The Dark Knight Returns (where a Bats/Superman fight is part of the story) being made into a movie. That seems to have died down for the moment, with Batman: Year One winning (at least heavily influencing last summers Batman movie).

As for the various "Batman vs. $hero" discussions, my general response is "Batman would win because he'd cheat
"

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Since Batman is always Paranoid he always carries around a junk of green Kryptonite incase Superman goes Bad.We all know how wussy Old supes gets round the green stuff

Now for a good battle What about Supergirl versus Wonderwoman
Rowl

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
the Hulk would beat superman, because he is green and superman doesnt like green, cryptonite.
love abydos

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
An excellent battle.
This has happened 3 times. In 1981, 1996, and 1999.
Here are a couple covers.

I'm really looking forward to reading Ultimate Wolverine Versus Hulk. The winner is obvious but I really want to read this book.

Lets see Wolverine heal from that

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Batman would come out strong in the begining, but superman can take a beating. On the other hand superman can just run into batman and beat him sensless.
Spiderman vs Wolverine.
I think Wolverine would hand hands down. Spidey stands no chance against Wolverines claws and strength.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
there is some great graphics in that picture. no i dont think he will heal from that one. but you never know it is the comics
love abydos

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Assuming these two things are true:

1) Time travel is possible
2) Intelligent lifeforms exist at some point throughout time and throughout the entire universe who aquire time travel capability

If both 1 & 2 are real then the ultimate battle would be:

Between those consciousnesses that own the monopoly on time, and those who are trying to break free from their domination.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Given the time, Batman can crack open a can of whoopass on anyone. Hulk? No problem. Wolverine? Again, no problem. Superman? Hell, he's taken out the entire Justice League.

He knows what he is capable of. He doesn't put himself in situations or fights he cannot win, and if he has time to plan he could bring down anyone, even if that means asking for help, cheating, bribing, etc. He's smart, focused, and patient.

Don't make the mistake that because Batman has no superhuman powers that he cannot beat the top guys...his greatest asset is the greatest weapon that anyone has...and that is his mind.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I loved the picture of the Hulk taking out Wolverine.

Curious to see if Wolverine claws his way towards the other part of his body to heal after this scene occurs.

For a teaser pic like that to be released have to wonder if that's it or if there's more to the battle.

The Wolverine fan in me would hope that he would get it together and then SNIKKT the hulks spinal cord for this effort.

I know I'll probably get flamed for opposing what seems a fore gone conclusion ....flame on!!

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Grimholt]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I remember the non-Ultimate version of Logan actually regenerating from a single drop of his blood...so I'm thinking this will merely be a minor inconvienience for him.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think I know what comic you are talking about Bripe Klmun.

If it is the same thing, it happened while he was being killed trying to reach for some 'all powerful' crystal. His blood splashed onto the crystal and the power of the crystal and his own healing factor regenorated his body. He became a god and he gave up the power after thinking about how the Dark Pheonix came to be.

I'll be picking up Ultimate Wolverine Versus Hulk so I will let everyone know how it turns out

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Bingo! It was an annual, if I remember right - maybe '88 or '89, so that would ave been maybe #12 or #13, with Davis and Neary...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I still have a copy of it in a box. I dug up the cover to post here incase someone wants to find it. It is Annual 11.

The comic open pretty funny with Logan stumbling drunk in front of the mansion
It was a really good story, one of my favorites.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join