It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbol in my forehead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well since I haven't found any forum that discuss symbology I decided to post it here.
Let's begin my history

Since I was born I have a mark in my forehead which by what the doctors said is nothing but a 'skin problem'. I don't know how to translate it, in portuguese is called "Hemangioma" (Yes, I tried translators
).
The curious thing is, the mark has a shape. Is incredbly similar to the aries symbol:

It's not exatly like this one, imagine the symbol 2~3x larger:
Its like this (Photoshoped photo
):

So, what i'm trying to ask is,
Does anybody know what the symbol means besides horns? It's something that I've been trying to know since I was a little kid.
And googling doesn't help too much.. Damn zodiac sites

See ya.

Btw, I'll try to find a good picture of mine to show you.

PS: Bad english
, sry.

[edit on 15/11/2005 by tunin]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Your english is fine. Your condition is described here. I don't think there is any significance to the shape of the mark. I was born with a birth mark on my right chest that looked like a star before I suffered burns to that area that altered its shape.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I see

But, what does the aries symbol means? Just horns/goat?
Some friends of mine gave not very nice names to my mark like, horns of the devil or even penis-like

Well, who knows, maybe it's just a mark.
Thank you and see ya around!

[edit on 15/11/2005 by tunin]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You can research symbols of Satan here, which include the goat.

I know that having an unusual birthmark in a visible location can be embarrassing, especially when the insensitive make unkind remarks about it. They are idiots and you should respectfully avoid such people and associate with those who are intelligent enough to evaluate you on your personality and character.

I hope this helps.

top topics

join