It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Death Toll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
After the company known for FuneralGate said "Ok, we searched three houses, there are 4 dead, that's it." people have come home to find over a hundred bodies and the count is rising. In an internet poll 52% say stopping the body count after searching less then a fifth of the houses was a bad move.

So, right now count went up a 104 bodies in the first day. How many more will be found since the company Bush chose decided it only had to search 3 houses instead of the thousands upon thousands of houses. Or if they start looking in the Gulf and the lake and the river? I can see another 3,000-4,000 being added since the company known for Funeralgate did a piss poor job.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Can you please verify where you are getting your information? I am north of NO and while I have heard a few people returning home to find dead loved ones, I have not heard of the death toll rising by 104. I've heard of the death toll going down because they are finding though autopsies that some died of natural causes or were murdered. I would really like to know where you are getting your information.

Lily

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The Gods called TV told me, CNN, MSNBC, and Daily Show. Now unlike these real news channels Fox News is to busy attacking democrats because Bush got caught lieing again, how that works only makes sense to republicans.

ALso, natural? Like starving to death? Drowning? Those are natural and caused by a hurricane and then FEMA Republican Leader Brownie lack of response. Same with the murders, if FEMA had done it's job you wouldn't have had a riot for several days where people got killed because the people in power figured hey, they just black people, they didn't vote for Bush, they can stand to be left without clean water and food for awhile.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoofU How many more will be found since the company Bush chose decided it only had to search

President Bush did NOT personally choose this company.

FEMA actually did. Thats the way government works.

Whether you are for or against Bush..please refrain from making this tread a political baited thread.

There is a place called PTS (politics.ats.com) if you feel the urge to bash parties.

This is the hurricane thread.

Thanks much

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What is the final official death toll and what are the rumoured tolls

How can they hide the toll, surely its accountable and not too many people have no relatives to be counted by.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well, I also watch "The Gods" and none of this has been on local TV (which I will believe more quickly since they are in the thick of all this sh*!.) Now when I say natural, I mean people who died from heart attacks or were dying before the storm hit.

I completely agree with you that FEMA did not do their job. I know because I AM HERE!

BTW, a little tidbit that your Gods have been perpetuating is that only the poor blacks were displace and lost there homes. After all, who wants to see a bunch of middle class white folks with nothing. Well, honey, your "Gods" haven't told you the whole story. One of the areas that was destroyed was a predominately white upper middle class area.

Also never heard of any "riots". Heard of looting but never riots.

You might want to check out one of our local station's website www.wwltv.com (the only station that continued to operate throughout Katrina) to get the real story.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
What is the final official death toll and what are the rumoured tolls

How can they hide the toll, surely its accountable and not too many people have no relatives to be counted by.

Go here:

www.wwltv.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady Lily

BTW, a little tidbit that your Gods have been perpetuating is that only the poor blacks were displace and lost there homes. After all, who wants to see a bunch of middle class white folks with nothing. Well, honey, your "Gods" haven't told you the whole story. One of the areas that was destroyed was a predominately white upper middle class area.

I lived in Tanglewood, a nice section of town in Slidell, until this past January when my husband's company moved us to Corpus. I went back to my old neighborhood in September. The house I had rented was now occupied by an older couple who lost a much bigger and nicer home in a much nicer neighborhood. They not only lost their home, but ALL of their possessions.

As you know, much of the surrounding towns and cities got hit just as hard, and had just as much flooding as NO. The media seems silent on this. The lake flooded on BOTH sides.

This is not a race issue. It is about a government agency whose JOB is to give aid and relief to disaster victims. An agency that is still doing a horrible job.

new topics

top topics

join