It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama goes Nuclear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
US inquiry has admitted that Al Qaeda is going nuclear.

Government report says that America is unable to stop terrorists from getting hold of weapons of mass destruction.

The investigation basically claims that US Government policy of torture and abuse of detainees will eventually lead to people hating the Americans and so helping terrorists to take their revenge on US cities with nukes or other WMD.

This is a scary read:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Well, you don't need experts to tell you that no one likes to be tortured.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It would have nothing to do with torture. If alqeda could get a nuke into a US city they would set it off not matter what. To say that they would only do it because of torture in totally asinine.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I love how the apologist’s justification for terrorist murdering people changes from day to day. One day its torture, the next it’s because of the crusades.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
dam, seems that the british and american army shouldnt have been so stupid. They are responsible, as well as the maniacs of course..

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
According to several reports I have seen over the last few months, the US government, in it's "outing" of CIA agent Valerie Plame, did a lot of damage to the monitoring of WMD proliferation and smuggling.
As I understand it, the front company she worked for was engaged in monitoring, tracking and keeping tabs on smugglers and smuggled weapons and components. So, in one stroke they shut down a long-running CIA op, endangered those who were engaged in it's operation and ceased monitoring of weapons proliferation by an expert body.

Mmmmmm, how convenient that would be for anyone planning a false-flag op

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy

The investigation basically claims that US Government policy of torture and abuse of detainees will eventually lead to people hating the Americans and so helping terrorists to take their revenge on US cities with nukes or other WMD.

i do not see aniwhere in the article based on the theory dat people would help Al Qaeda use nukes on American cities. its more like just criticizing the Bush admin on the policies on detainees and dat America should be above the world morally.

Well, you don't need experts to tell you that no one likes to be tortured.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Al Qaeda would want to attack us even if we let them rule the world.
The reason, they would require our help to rule the world and if
we did not give that help they would attack. Just as Al Qaeda have
attacked the Shia who did not help them, and who also have not
been charged with prisoner torture. Just as they have attacked
Jordon now, Al Qaeda proves everyday that they will attack anyone
who does not stand with them in their quest to bring God's word
to the world, as they understand it.

The fact is though that the earth is more in danger of being hit by a
giant meteor than Osama is going to get nukes. I give the reasons for
this in my post

"Iraq, a master stoke of military strategy"

[edit on 15-11-2005 by MajorCee]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It doesn't take a genious to figure out that Al Qaeda terrorists will use any excuse to hit US.

For 9/11 attacks, they used Israel as an excuse, and also the presense of American troops in Saudi Arabia.

and last week, the Jordan bomber said that she wanted to kill as many Americans as possible, and US allies, because US Marines had killed her brother:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
no, al qaeda wants nuclear weapons so it could spread its radicalist ideas and do what it does best, kill people, seems like there is always an excuse for them, USA protects its interest and we are the friggin 4th reich. The european cowards who will not stand up to these people are getting what they deserve, *coughs* France *coughs*, youd best watch yourselves britain or you'll be next, you already saw this summer what these people do, dont be naive and let these people into your country, you will pay dearly, unfortuneately so will the US so your not alone....

I was surprised not to see the argument that al qaeda was fictitous group not presented here, did someone blow SS's propaganda out of the water while i was gone?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I vary seldom take anything the BBC says as fact.

The BBC hates the United States and it's people and will do anything do discredit the country, it's leaders and her people.

The BBC is a left wing, anti war new source.

When the UK was bombed in the tubes a few months ago, the BBC refused to call the bombers terrorists.

Go figure.

Some people agree with the BBC, I do not.

new topics

top topics

join