It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its the devil.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Everywhere I look lately there is double numbers. I go to supermarket and it comes to 6.66 or 99.99. I look at a clock its 2.22 or 3.33 or 1.11 even when I wake up in the middle of the night. I open a page on ats to see the threads in front of me have 99 views or 6 replies and 66 views or 555 views..Its driving me batty.

Then the topper. I bought a portion of shoulder ham for the kids sandwiches. I looked at it and it expired on the 16th Nov... that made me sad...
because 16th Nov is the day my sister died in yup ...88

so anyhows last weekend I get the portion out to make sangers and looked and realised it had turned green..not pleasant.. so off I go on the trip back to the supermarket. The lady at the counter said she would get the boy to get me out another portion which she would give to me when I came through the checkout on the way out. So I shopped happily and picked my bag of ham up on the way out and went my merry way home... until I got home t check the Use Byy Date and I saw this... Arggghhhhh I just can't escape it...:bnghd::bnghd:

Help

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
Everywhere I look lately there is double numbers. I go to supermarket and it comes to 6.66 or 99.99. I look at a clock its 2.22 or 3.33 or 1.11 even when I wake up in the middle of the night. I open a page on ats to see the threads in front of me have 99 views or 6 replies and 66 views or 555 views..Its driving me batty.

I have the entire 11:11am or 11:11pm issue, which I once mentioned here:

1234 Experience
Yup, When i can't sleep i glance at the clock to see what time it is and quite often it seems to be 11:11pm...weird...not sure if theres an explanation for it, maybe its just that we remember that certain time eg

Spooky....

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
I have the entire 11:11am or 11:11pm issue, which I once mentioned here:

Roger wilco. It is driving me nuts as well. Just look at what I did to my avatar it was bugging me so much!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well i made the mistake of watching Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and now i see 42s every where, on the clock pictures everywhere
Can't escape it

top topics

join