It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's November 11th Iraq War Speech - Alien Face/Badge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpilledBeans

What about this patch with the "Star Trek Federation" symbol on it? Anyone else find this a little curious? Could the air force be trying to form a federation or maybe even already joined one?

If this site is real, which I think it is... but I could be wrong (I would like to find another patch site to veryify it), then this is kind of amazing to me.

What, this one?

I thought about the Star trek fedeartion too when I saw it. And yes, the webiste for the Space Battle Lab is a proper USAF website.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
The blow-up image could be a kind of star shape on a patch that, like a ranger's or a marshal's patch, just happens to be pointed at the bottom. He was speaking at the Tobyhanna PA Army Depot. It sounds like a small town, so to have adequate security they'd use the sheriff's dept., which may be the nature of that patch.

Meanwhile, and I say this MOST seriously: Read Access Denied by Cathy O'Brien, the "Monarch" brainwashing and sex slave story. She quotes both Robert Byrd and Pat Leahy and others directly stating that Bush Sr. is, in some ranking way, part of the (presumably gray) alien Intervention scheme. Cathy is explicit about it. She also quotes Bush Sr. as telling Dick Cheney (while in the UNderground lodge at Bohemian Grove) that AIDS was created to kill Africans to depopulate them.

We know for sure that Bush Sr. is in on black budget narco-dealing (see Barry and the Boys, and also Welcome to Terror Land, both books by Daniel Hopsicker). Bush Sr., as CIA head, and through Carlyle, is in on black budget basing of the "tall whites" on Nellis Air Force Base near Indian Springs, NV. See Charles Hall's three books on the tall whites.

So, whether the patch was intended to appear like an alien head, Bush Sr. is highly suspect re the alien Intervention. Here's a quote from Pulitzer Prize-winning LA Times journalist Phillip Krapf's book about his direct, onboard interactions over four days with aliens of the abducting alignment:

Krapf writes that in the past, Verdants (the leading group of the abducting alignment) have assigned IFSP parties to monitor some reluctant conscript planets (considered hostile) in order “to maintain the (IFSP) program of sabotage in the event future generations might once again try” to go into space. Verdants told Krapf they were referring to warlike populations that Verdants had encountered, but the same attitude may apply to all who reject a Verdant incursion. Verdants told Krapf that, in some past cases, Verdant sabotage has led to manipulated warfare on some planets, the destruction of others. One Verdant told Krapf Verdants infiltrated some 10,000 of their operatives onto one planet, allowing them to become “heads of military units, key scientists, government leaders, and chief executives of industrial complexes, including armament manufacturers. Through sabotage, subterfuge, misdirection, persuasion over great masses of the host populations, and careful manipulation of government policy,” Verdants achieved their ends on the given planet. (The Challenge of Contact, p. 76-77)

In other words, the abduction and breeding program is about infiltration and takeover.

Woah. Great info! I will definitely look into those books.

This quote I find most troubling...and most appropriate for our times:

“heads of military units, key scientists, government leaders, and chief executives of industrial complexes, including armament manufacturers. Through sabotage, subterfuge, misdirection, persuasion over great masses of the host populations, and careful manipulation of government policy"

If the Bush Administration doesn't come to mind, you're not paying attention!

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
More interesting reading..

Space Warfare Center

I bring your attention to this quote from the above website...

595th Space Group
The squadron’s goal is to increase awareness of threats from space and to improve our ability to defend against them.

Also, as to the badge with the alien face on it. Why would the USAF use this symbol?? Intriguing.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Can someone please tell me what VFW and USMC are abbreviations for? Sorry, Canadian here.

VFW = Veterans of Foreign Wars
USMC = US Marine Corps

Derek

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This one is kinda neat....Marvin the Martian, isn't it??
"The truth is out there" LOL!

and then there's this one.....

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Also, as to the badge with the alien face on it. Why would the USAF use this symbol?? Intriguing.

I am not 100% convinced that badge is real. I could find no reference to it anywhere in my search for the Space Warfare Centre.

Could the person who posted the badge please provide a link?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjpuas\

www.usafpatches.com...

Scroll down to almost the end of the page and look for the patch that says:
Space Warfare Center Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities Special Applications Section

I originally found the patch ^there^. (posted on second page of thread) Ill repeat though, i dont know much about military insignia or patches, and also as was fore mentioned by 12m8keall2c "the site providing the image of that patch clearly states that most of the patches are authentic while there are some manufactured submitals."

So it might just be a submital, it may be real, but mainly i just thought it was neat and thought provoking.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjpuas

Originally posted by Pjpuas\

www.usafpatches.com...

Scroll down to almost the end of the page and look for the patch that says:
Space Warfare Center Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities Special Applications Section

I originally found the patch ^there^. (posted on second page of thread) Ill repeat though, i dont know much about military insignia or patches, and also as was fore mentioned by 12m8keall2c "the site providing the image of that patch clearly states that most of the patches are authentic while there are some manufactured submitals."

So it might just be a submital, it may be real, but mainly i just thought it was neat and thought provoking.

I can't check the link at the mo as my work firewall is being an arse. However, I looked at many sites for the USAF and for the SWC and found numerous patches, but definately not one with a Grey on it. I would put that down as a "manufactured" submittal unless anyone can prove to the contrary.

It might be worth contacting the SWC (I posted their e-mail addy earlier) and just asking them....

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What is so interesting to me is that did nobody in the crowd see this thing?
It is normal for et to be in W's speeches?
There is much more going on here..
If anyone finds a larger picture of this, please post.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Right, I have sent the Space Warfare Centre an E-mail, as follows:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am wandering if you could provide me with an image of the patch for the Space Warfare Center, TENCAP Special Applications Section?

I have been provided, by an aquantance, with an image of what is supposed to be their patch, but it is rather perculiar and I would like it confirming.

Also, could you confirm if the motto is really "oderint dum metuant"? I find this odd for two reasons;

It was quoted by US Diplomat John Brady Kiesling in his resignation letter in 2003, who himself was quoting the Roman Emperor Caligula.

It means, when translated, "They may hate us as long as they fear us". I find this a rather odd motto and would just like it clarifying (wether correct or not) or perhaps elaborating on how the motto came into being?

Thankyou for your time and I look forward to you response.

Stuart Mason
Solutions Support Engineer – ISP & Voice
Cable & Wireless

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Bugger....

Got a delivery failure notification......

Need another way of verifying the patch as simply asking them is harder than it first appeared.....

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That site has a page with a list of known fakes, I looked thru that list, and the alien face patch and the marvin the martian and not listed as fakes......that would suggest they are legit...

That site also has a forum where you could post a question about the patch behind the President.......they have quite a few questions about unknow patches....I didn't have time to read all of the posts, there might already be one on this question......

Scroll down that page for the list of fakes, and the forum link is on the blue bar to the left of the page.....

[edit on 16-11-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here we are on 11-9, 9-11 backwards and we have the president of the US at a military base, a not very well know one that I can find.
Tobyhanna. Pa..What is that?
We have seated various types of military men, ops, afb, and a strange man in a red suit.
In the upper right, we have either an alien or a good leftover halloween costume.
What else would it take for the de-bunking to stop?
Perhaps, next meeting Dubya will insist the gray come and stand by him..
The man is doing the best he can without full disclosure.
For the last 40 years or so, I haven't seen any other president have a gray come to his speeches..
Just a couple of weeks ago, USA Today showed Condi as a demon in their article about her..
Can we expect that Dubya and Condi will address these images..nada..
The only thing that will get through to sleptics will be Gort guarding the spaceship on the D.C. lawn and 30 minutes of total power loss?
IOW, we have seen two examples of nwo and et right 'in your face'

www.jossip.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Looks like the USS Midway insignia with a pilot badge over it.

I doubt it though.
I don't think somebody would put a badge over a badge.
The "eyes" looks like Nasa's Boeing NB-52b.

air-and-space.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow, I am back..
Are you all saying this face? is a giant badge of some sort?
That means our military and Dubya have all lost it!! That is the most far out thing that would make absolutely no sense..
PS:CNN has lost it to to publish a giant badge..with a cape on

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have seen weirder badges during my time in the military.

For example, I recieved numerous accounts from former Air Force guys that were coming from other bases in Europe about weird unit patches with what appeared to be flying saucers and other anomalies.

The alien face does look like some sort of badge, though its unlikely to be a military one. In dress uniform, the unit patch is worn on the right shoulder, unless its a unit badge from a combat zone, which it will be on the left shoulder.

From a blurred distance, it looks curiously like an alien. It seems to be on the breast of a civilian, or a secret service agent.

Im more interested in the space warfare badges. Even if the alien head on what appears to be a real badge is not real, the curious thing is the unit mission statement. Most debunkers would claim that the statement alludes to space based warfare with other countries, but I highly doubt it. It sounds like only a partial truth.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Apparently collecting these patches is quite the hobby.....the fellow that owns the usaf site has like 5500 in his collection.....and I think I've looked thru about half of them!!

A bit more about this one.....

The caption below it reads:
Space Warfare Center
Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities Special Applications Section
Schriever AFB CO
ODERINT DUM METUANT = They May Hate as Long as They Fear

And here's another one...

With this caption:
3d Space Operations Squadron
Ultra-High Frequency Follow-On Communications Satellite
Schriever AFB CO
Designed by Lt Richard Operhall, USAF
Obtained from unit

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

What does this strange black line over red mans head say for all the badgers?
Is is just a fluke?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

What does this strange black line over red mans head say for all the badgers?
Is is just a fluke?

I honestly don't see the black line. But I do see the man's face behind him a little...distorted? His right cheek is like...morphing. lol

PS: so, I guess no one can identity this patch?

I'm really interested what this patch represents.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Look right on the redmans eyebrow and it goes into the neck of morphing man.--------------
---------------

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join