It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's November 11th Iraq War Speech - Alien Face/Badge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Twitchy, you missed some doubles :p

But nice job finding the ones you did!!

Or is that maybe the clone army?

Is it even legal to do that btw? Isn't that kinda propaganda?

Utterly fake images/info to make people think so many soldiers are standing behind him?

If they fake stuff like that, one starts to wonder what else they have the balls for to stage/fake/create? No?

[edit on 15/11/05 by thematrix]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This slightly larger version is definitely not an alien face. More star shaped IMO.

source msn.com

[edit on 15-11-2005 by redhat]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
On the non-enlarged pic it looks like a grey's face. However on the enlarged one you can clearly see a greyish "square" between the eyes. The eyes look like they could be wings on an insignia of some kind.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by Mad Larkin]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

While I appreciate a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone ... there's nothing here, move along, move along...

This has been clearly demonstrated to be nothing more than an insignia/patch worn on this person's jacket. Although the branch of service and nature of the insignia remain unknown, there's no conspiracy, alien guest watcher, or any quantifiable evidence of such.

For those who infer that this holds a symbolic reference or that it demonstrates subliminal conditioning to prepare the mass acceptance of alien existence ... C'mon?! IMO it's simply a video of a Presidential speech that just so happened to include the person wearing that jacket, and just so happened to catch it at just the right angle. If you look hard enough I think you can even see Elvis, James Dean and Jimmy Hoffa as well.

I can see the camera crew now...
"Excuse me Mr. President; can you give us a minute here?"
"Okay, you...in the jacket. How about you come over here, uhmm yeah right there, top right corner, next to the guy in the scarlet jacket."

"Alright, Mr. President ... we're ready now ... let the show begin."

As I stated in the beginning of this post, "I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person. The problem is there's nothing here, move along, move along ... "

Personally, I would like to find out what branch of service and what commendation, skill or specialty is required to be able to wear it.

As for Twitchy's post ... If we give this enough credence just imagine the results. Now instead of photoshopped soldiers and such they'll start inserting grays here and there. Keep you eyes peeled during the 2006 electoral campaigns ;O/

[edit on 11/15/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
agreed with 12m8

its some kind of aircraft... i think its a space shuttle....

(new image from the higher res picture)

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hi has somebody found a badge yet?? Im looking now on the internet, if i find something that looks like it, ill report back!!

[edit on 15-11-2005 by Pazzzzz]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hmmm I guess the various Air Force/Military Insignias are all about getting us ready for UFO disclosure

Even in that blurry TV screen capture on can see wings on that centra emblem.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

While I appreciate a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone ... there's nothing here, move along, move along...

I agree .

For those who infer that this holds a symbolic reference or that it demonstrates subliminal conditioning to prepare the mass acceptance of alien existence ... C'mon?! IMO it's simply a video of a Presidential speech that just so happened to include the person wearing that jacket, and just so happened to catch it at just the right angle. If you look hard enough I think you can even see Elvis, James Dean and Jimmy Hoffa as well.

Finally someone said it!!

But as far as the patch. Has anyone found out what it is yet??

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I havent found a patch or insignia that comes close to matching the insignia being discussed in this forum. But while searching I came across this.

www.usafpatches.com...

Scroll down to almost the end of the page and look for the patch that says:
Space Warfare Center Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities Special Applications Section
I personally dont know much about military insignia so this could be insignificant, but I found it intersting none the less.
Ill keep looking for a match for the Bush picture "anomaly."

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
agreed with 12m8

its some kind of aircraft... i think its a space shuttle....

(new image from the higher res picture)

To me it looks like the Eagle with the sheild. Like on your 1 dollar bill, arrows on right claw, oliver branch in left and banner above eagles head.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Space Warfare Center
Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities Special Applications Section
Schriever AFB CO
ODERINT DUM METUANT = They May Hate as Long as They Fear

Is this a real patch?

I copied a pic to my computer but don't know how to post it.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
Space Warfare Center
Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities Special Applications Section
Schriever AFB CO
ODERINT DUM METUANT = They May Hate as Long as They Fear

Is this a real patch?

I copied a pic to my computer but don't know how to post it.

Okay, why would they put an alien face? lol I just don't get it
Strange!

What's the message behind "They May Hate as Long as They Fear" ???

When it says They, are they referring to the ETs?

still waiting for someone to match that badge

[edit on 15-11-2005 by eudaimonia]

just for laughs I guess, if you missed that part of the daily show when stewart spots the "alien face", go here:

www.comedycentral.com...

just click on "Justify My Gov" - starts in 2:25

[edit on 15-11-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

That patch rocks! I'd love to get my hands on one. I have a jacket I'd like to sew it on to.

Yeah......I'm Dr. Love.......Special Alien Warfare.........You gotta problem with that?...............Didn't think so.

Nice find!

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The site providing the image of that patch clearly states that most of the patches are authentic while there are some manufactured submitals.

As for Dr. Love:
Yeah ... it is a good 1

gl2

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The blow-up image could be a kind of star shape on a patch that, like a ranger's or a marshal's patch, just happens to be pointed at the bottom. He was speaking at the Tobyhanna PA Army Depot. It sounds like a small town, so to have adequate security they'd use the sheriff's dept., which may be the nature of that patch.

Meanwhile, and I say this MOST seriously: Read Access Denied by Cathy O'Brien, the "Monarch" brainwashing and sex slave story. She quotes both Robert Byrd and Pat Leahy and others directly stating that Bush Sr. is, in some ranking way, part of the (presumably gray) alien Intervention scheme. Cathy is explicit about it. She also quotes Bush Sr. as telling Dick Cheney (while in the UNderground lodge at Bohemian Grove) that AIDS was created to kill Africans to depopulate them.

We know for sure that Bush Sr. is in on black budget narco-dealing (see Barry and the Boys, and also Welcome to Terror Land, both books by Daniel Hopsicker). Bush Sr., as CIA head, and through Carlyle, is in on black budget basing of the "tall whites" on Nellis Air Force Base near Indian Springs, NV. See Charles Hall's three books on the tall whites.

So, whether the patch was intended to appear like an alien head, Bush Sr. is highly suspect re the alien Intervention. Here's a quote from Pulitzer Prize-winning LA Times journalist Phillip Krapf's book about his direct, onboard interactions over four days with aliens of the abducting alignment:

Krapf writes that in the past, Verdants (the leading group of the abducting alignment) have assigned IFSP parties to monitor some reluctant conscript planets (considered hostile) in order “to maintain the (IFSP) program of sabotage in the event future generations might once again try” to go into space. Verdants told Krapf they were referring to warlike populations that Verdants had encountered, but the same attitude may apply to all who reject a Verdant incursion. Verdants told Krapf that, in some past cases, Verdant sabotage has led to manipulated warfare on some planets, the destruction of others. One Verdant told Krapf Verdants infiltrated some 10,000 of their operatives onto one planet, allowing them to become “heads of military units, key scientists, government leaders, and chief executives of industrial complexes, including armament manufacturers. Through sabotage, subterfuge, misdirection, persuasion over great masses of the host populations, and careful manipulation of government policy,” Verdants achieved their ends on the given planet. (The Challenge of Contact, p. 76-77)

In other words, the abduction and breeding program is about infiltration and takeover.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by Dr Love
How did anyone notice the alien face with that Shriner sitting on the left with the cornea burning red jacket on?

That's a VFW member in a USMC jacket.

Old and cranky like a Shriner, but a different "red."

Can someone please tell me what VFW and USMC are abbreviations for? Sorry, Canadian here. My first thing when I saw it was noticing that it was both an "alien", and a "shriner" sitting both in the same frame. The "Reptilian" theory people could have a field day with this. Shriner ties to Freemasonry, sitting right along side a reptilian, right behind the President. You couldn't ask for any better

The more I look at it, the more it looks like someone standing sideways and seeing their sleeve, though.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My interest was peaked with the publication of that Space Warfare Command badge with the alien pic, so I went hunting....

I cam across this, which uses a variant of the badge and is based at Schriever AFB:

USAF Space Battle Labs

Apparently, you can contact them or submit new ideas for consideration at SPCBTLAB@swc.schriever.af.mil

Can't seem to find any reference to that Alien badge so far....

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Also, searching under the name on that Alien Badge, this is the only badge I could find:

AF TENCAP Special Applications:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It would also appear that the Motto on that badge is not only a famous saying by Roman Emperor Calligula, but also was quoated in a Top US diplomats resignation letter:

Why does our President condone the swaggering and contemptuous approach to our friends and allies this Administration is fostering, including among its most senior officials. Has "oderint dum metuant" really become our motto?

Source

The Diplomat in question was John Brady Kiesling:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

What about this patch with the "Star Trek Federation" symbol on it? Anyone else find this a little curious? Could the air force be trying to form a federation or maybe even already joined one?

If this site is real, which I think it is... but I could be wrong (I would like to find another patch site to veryify it), then this is kind of amazing to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join