It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's November 11th Iraq War Speech - Alien Face/Badge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Did anybody catch that speech? Did anyone notice anything...odd? I did. Look at the top right and tell me what you can recognize there:

Yup. Someone is wearing some kind of jacket with an Alien Badge...or whatever it is. What's the significance of that?

You can watch the video here for a clearer view:
just click on the "Bush Passionately Defends War" link on the right

www.cbsnews.com...

It's quite obvious that it's an ET face. Even Jon Stewart on the Daily Show made his comments on it last night saying the exact same thing. Funny...but very strange. I think there's something behind it. Anyone care to share their thoughts on what it means? Mine? Well, the most absurd reason I thought was, "We are here, we pull the strings, there is the man we put in to make it all happen". Sort of like a very proud Illuminati/Alien Race mentality reminding us who's in control

[edit on 15-11-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Anyone remember Phillip J Corso (Colonel, US Army) and the book he wrote? I might be citing the wrong book and author, but I read somewhere that around this time "The Public" is supposed to be sort of "brainwashed" to start accepting aliens as fact and a normal everyday occurence in preparation for "official" information to be eventually released which would confirm the existence of extraterrestials.
Just maybe this is one of those "vague" images that fits into that grand scheme to do so!

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Very interesting.

Wouldn't they select which people would be in the background? Check them?
Perhaps someone sending a deep and meaningful message....or perhaps nothing but a "cool looking shirt".

Either way......is there a higher res pic?

Just saw this...

Originally posted by CreeWolf
Anyone remember Phillip J Corso (Colonel, US Army) and the book he wrote? I might be citing the wrong book and author, but I read somewhere that around this time "The Public" is supposed to be sort of "brainwashed" to start accepting aliens as fact and a normal everyday occurence in preparation for "official" information to be eventually released which would confirm the existence of extraterrestials.
Just maybe this is one of those "vague" images that fits into that grand scheme to do so!

I only wish, unfortunately these days people are more ignorant than ever.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by Manincloak]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
Very interesting.

Wouldn't they select which people would be in the background? Check them?
Perhaps someone sending a deep and meaningful message....or perhaps nothing but a "cool looking shirt".

Either way......is there a higher res pic?

hehe I doubt it's a cool looking shirt. I was trying to do a screen capture of the streaming video on the CBS site, but I can't seem to figure it out. I tried downloading software that records streaming video but it just doesn't do it. Can anyone here capture a hi-res pic from that streaming video? Maybe even zoom in on it?

Originally posted by CreeWolf

Hmm. Very possible!

[edit on 15-11-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
When I watched the clip on Daily Show last night the alien face looked like it was some kind of badge/patch type thing (with the eyes looking like pilots "wings"). Which seems more probable than it actually representing an alien face, though that is undoubtably what it looks like..

- Attero

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita
When I watched the clip on Daily Show last night the alien face looked like it was some kind of badge/patch type thing (with the eyes looking like pilots "wings"). Which seems more probable than it actually representing an alien face, though that is undoubtably what it looks like..

- Attero

Yeah, more probable. But...most people can't recognize military badges, and just by looking at it from a distance almost everyone would say it's an alien. It's just weird that it barely fits on the screen, I guess whoever organized the background lineup for the speech just had to make sure that the person wearing that badge be part of the "picture". It just seems out of place, in my opinion. If anyone here who is familiar with badges/patches can tell us what that badge represents?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is not someone wearing a mask. It's a badge/patch/insignia worn on the person's jacket. Here is a screen capture where you can clearly see the shirt, tie, and jacket with the "patch"

Hope this helps.

Though at first glance it does appear to be someone wearing an alien mask.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
This is not someone wearing a mask. It's a badge/patch/insignia worn on the person's jacket. Here is a screen capture where you can clearly see the shirt, tie, and jacket with the "patch"

Hope this helps.

Though at first glance it does appear to be someone wearing an alien mask.

Oh I understand it's not someone wearing a mask, I think we all knew it was part of a jacket. I think the point is, as CreeWolf was pointing out, it's just one of these vague/subtle images presented from the media that tries to reside in the public subconscious for a "conditioning" when the bigger "event" occurs...whatever that will be. But thanks for the zoom. Even upclose it still looks very alien like.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
lol thats weerd, look like an alien face from here. but it could be some thingels. maby he try to tell oss something?..

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

looks like a space shuttle logo

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Strange how it is almost big enough to be a face, and then they "cut off" the head and other half of the guy actually wearing it.......did they want us to think it was a face??? When I first saw it, on the Daily Show, I thought it had been photoshopped in, as an after effect.......

But did anyone notice there was a blurred out section at the upper left of the same shot??? Who or what was there??

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
alrite time to comb every last inch of the insignia archives

i wanna know what the heck this is, and if its an official insignia of any respective branch of the armed forces/govt

if anyone finds something that resembles it pls post here
ill do the same

great find

it looks exactly like an alien face lol

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Between the 'eyes' there's an obvious logo of some kind, a circle infact. Also the eyes look more like, say, eaglewings spreading from the logo, the shape is in badge form, you know, like the one police officers wear. In conclusions, you're jumping to them!

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
When I first saw it, on the Daily Show, I thought it had been photoshopped in, as an after effect.......

But did anyone notice there was a blurred out section at the upper left of the same shot??? Who or what was there??

Did they talk about the face on the daily show? Or were they just making fun of Bush

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Between the 'eyes' there's an obvious logo of some kind, a circle infact. Also the eyes look more like, say, eaglewings spreading from the logo, the shape is in badge form, you know, like the one police officers wear. In conclusions, you're jumping to them!

the only conclusion i jumped to was that we need to find this exact badge in the archives so we will know once and for all what it really is.

just because some of us suggest it "looks like an alien face" doesnt really mean much, nor does it signify that we have arrived at a final conclusion.
Its a pre-conclusion that leads to research, which may finally lead to a substancial conclusion based on fact.

now before we get all outta hand , lets go find this very badge
if its so "mundane and normal" we can find this badge and show how it corresponds to the badge in the photo

you can say u "think" it "looks like a eagle"
and i can say i "think" it "looks like an alien face"
and bob can say he "thinks" it "looks like mickey mouse"

but that doesnt amount to anything really; other than our opinion
which is by no means substancial

we Need to find this badge; and I personally am looking for badges that may appear similar to this
I will post if i find anything

lets try 2 hold our tounges until then
thx

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The closest I have found so far is the "Swimmers" insignia which I believe is associated with the USCG.

If you look closely you will see there is also another patch on his right sleeve. I'll see if I can get another screenshot to help identify. The patch on the right sleeve is red in color and possibly that of a horse or stallion.

BRB with the screenshot.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
How did anyone notice the alien face with that Shriner sitting on the left with the cornea burning red jacket on?

That is pretty interesting though. I don't know what else it could be other than the face of a grey. There has to be some other pictures of that speech where we could get another point of view.

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
How did anyone notice the alien face with that Shriner sitting on the left with the cornea burning red jacket on?

That's a VFW member in a USMC jacket.

Old and cranky like a Shriner, but a different "red."

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well one thing you can count on is that if it is in the same frame as Shrub, then it was put there for some reason. The Bush regime is becomming famous for photoshopping crowds of soldiers and other oddities and photo ops, and we are talking about the same administration that was literally arresting people or turning them away from rallies for wearing the wrong tee shirts during the campaigns. If it is in the same shot as Bush, it was put there, what it is and why it's there I guess is up to us Conspiracy Theorists to figure out, but nothing that nut does publicy is not planned and engineered by the powers that be.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If you view the original picture you can see that the area between the 'eyes' is yellow, then the 'wings' (eyes) are black.

Where was he speaking again? maybe that will help narrow down the badges.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join