It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not who I seem to be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
First off, I didnt know where to put this, so this will have to do. I would also like to mention that I do not believe in reincarnation....

Now on with the show.

For the longest time I have always felt feelings of a past life, to the point where I am almost sure I know who I was. (odd yes)

Now I dont believe in reincarnation, but i have just always had this feeling that I was this other person (I care not to mention who it was)

Are there others who have feelings of who or what they did in past lives? I dont know what to think....

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't subscribe to any religion.
I do believe in reincarnation and I also believe in life after death.

I have had thoughts of a past life as well. One of my first posts on ATS was questioning if I was maybe a dog in a past life. I don't want to dig up the thread

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel like Mary Kate Olsen reincarnated into a big hairy injun man who is balding on top!
Seriously though, deja-vu does weird things, and I attribute a similar phenomenon (however you spell either of those things) when people think they are re-incarnates of someone or something.
Heck, if you ever smoked weed, a person could seriously feel like they have the ability to communicate with trees because they were once a tree themselves in a past life (NOT that I would be ever basing this on personal experience!)

new topics

join