It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw something interesting tonight...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
tonight as we were driving around my town in east texas a bright blue flash lit up our car in a residential neighborhood. It was as if a transformer blew up RIGHT next to us! The flash lit up the enitire area surrounding us. Keep in mind it was pitch black, this flash made it possible for me to see perfectly. I promptly looked out the window of the car as my buddy slammed on the brakes thinking lightning had struck one of the houses nearby. That was'nt the case however. As i looked upwards towards the sky i could clearly see a bright blueish/purple object dart across the sky. I am not exactly sure of the altitude but it appeared to be a round shape and i could not make out any details. There were 3 of us in the vehicle and we all caught a good glimpse of it, it was in sight for somewhere around 4-5 seconds then immediatley shot off in another direction and dissapeared. We concluded it was not a meteor or shooting star, as we have all seen those and that is absolutely not what it was. Im lost as to exactly what it could be. Any ideas, and did anyone else around this area see it?
We talked to one of our friends later on tonight and she said she saw a bright blue flash of light while at work on the other side of town but did not get a look at it. Any comments are appreciated.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Gee Sure sounds similar to my UFO story.

You said its a blueish/ purple and round object.

Was it like a Ball of Light ?

I had a Ball of light type of object approach my car here in North Texas in 02.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I havent heard your story can you shoot me a link? But, yes it was a ball of blusih purple light. I have seen meteors before and this absolutely wasnt one. And it stayed in the sky much longer before shooting off in what appeared to be another direction and dissapearing. It was discussed on one of the local news stations here. The meteorologist saw it after choir practice. He described it as my friends and i did( bright flash that lit up the sky and shot off after 4-5 seconds. He didnt know what it was either.

join