It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really thought a terrorist attack was happening at the Alabama-LSU game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Sorry this isn't really a conspiracy or anything but I had to post it.

Before the Alabama-LSU football game this past week there was a flyover of a KC-135 (I think) and 2 other fighter jets (not sure what kind). This was absolutely amazing. I'm a student at Alabama and we were sitting facing away from the flyover so none of us saw it coming. It was very very close to hitting our scoreboard. It was definitely not meant to be that close.

We are having stadium work done on the other side (shown in pic) and in the few seconds it was between the scoreboard and the cranes I really thought we were getting attacked. Everyone in the stadium was scared pooless for a while after this happened. My dad was in the upper deck and he told me he was waiting for it to rise, yet it never did.

Well here is a picture from field level which really doesnt do it justice of how close it got. I'm working on getting a video of it from someone. I'll post it when I have it.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by KidOK]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Looks like 2 F16s were with the tanker overflying....must have scared you witless like you say....

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
i was at the lexmark indy 300 (champ cars) a few weeks ago and they had flyovers & dump and burns of F-111, they didnt tell us when, so we got passed by an f111 at about 60Meters above ground going at around 350km/h scary to say the least, they did do a slow pass which i was ready for with my camera, pictures are coming up.

EDIT: BTW SORRY to err hijack you thread, here's my pix plz excuse the dirt on the lens and my out of frame shooting, these things are damn fast.

f111-1
f111-2
f111-3

Pix taken with Canon EOS 350D +canon 75-300mm lens no 1 is a crop the other 2 are resized from 8mp.

[edit on 11-15-2005 by ausconspiracies]

new topics

join