It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bomb in Amman and pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Actually, TheShroudOfMemphis, if you read those factoid news media releases on this recent Amman incident, along with the linked article I gave you on Zarqawi's Jordanian Agenda, these attacks did target Muslims. Only two Americans died along with 50+ Arab Muslims. This terrorist attack was not against Muslims? What "boogyman" media source you been reading?

Oh right, i see your agenda.
There were Muslims there!!!! It was targeted at Muslims!!!! It must be Al-Zaraqwi then!!! Who would of thunk it, that there would be Muslims in Jordan! My God, the evidence is overwhelming.

You've never heard of 'collateral damage'? The US use that term all the time when they kill innocent people when targeting a specific group or official.

Again, all i have for you is this emoticon
because your not bothering to acknowledge anything other than the media's keywords. This is a conspiracy website for discussing alternative opinion, why are you here if your just going to repeat the media's reports unquestioned? Why don't you start a thread that's titled 'This is why Al-Zarqawi is responsable' rather than trying to hijack a thread that was about the problems with the photos of the bombing relating to suicide bombers?

When you can prove Al-Zarqawi exists beyond 2001 with hard proof unlike the Pentagon can, then maybe the boogyman stories will have some legitmacy. When you can prove Al-Qaeda exists as an actual group rather than an ideology, maybe the boogyman stories will hold some water, until then - i'm going to stick with the military and intelligence targets angle that is based on a long history of fighting between Isreal and Palestine and again notice that 'Al-Qaeda' has been used as a way of smokescreening an intelligence operation by again being called an actual 'group' that is running this 'terror campaign'.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
To put this thread back on track, here's some more photos:

Police guard the entrance of a shattered front to the Hyatt hotel in Amman, Jordan, approximately one hour after a bomb exploded in the main lobby, Wednesday Nov 9 2005

Image from television shows a view of the lobby of the Radisson hotel in Amman Jordan

Image from television shows a view of a function room of the Radisson hotel in Amman, Jordan

Jordanian military experts shift through the rubble while searching for evidence in the damaged lobby of the Grand Hyatt hotel in Amman, Thursday, 10 November 2005

From the WTF file (good idea for a US president to walk around a recent 'suicide terrorist' target? I guess 'lightening' doesn't strike twice when your in the know):

Former U.S. president Bill Clinton (L) and his wife U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton (2nd R) visit the Radisson SAS hotel in Amman November 13, 2005.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Plus there's a few reports pointing at Isreal and questioning if it was Al-Zaraqwi outside the western media.

Most Arabs say Israelis carried out last week's terror attack
www.ynetnews.com...

Did you read your sources?

I'd like to quote a part of the source you provided

www.ynetnews.com...

By excluding the murderers from the boundaries of Islam, there is no possibility to study the weakness of a society that produces murderers wholesale.

Self-criticism is possible only when a society dares recognize the fact that the dregs of that society are, in fact, part of that society.

The claim that it is impossible for Muslims to carry out such a loathsome act, and therefore the culprits cannot possibly be Muslim, is simply understood by many Jordanians: If the attack wasn't carried out by Muslims, then it must have been carried out by someone else.

And if it was carried out by someone else, it must have been someone or group trying to weaken the Arabs – in other words, the Jews.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

(BTW: You are mixing pictures from Grand Hyatt and Radisson hotel)

This one is infront of the Radisson:

I do not understand - what do you miss?

Do you really think nobody would do their work (collecting body parts, clean up etc.) and let everything as it was for days....until photos with Mr. and Mrs. Clinton had been taken?

[edit on 15-11-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

I do not understand - what do you miss?

Do you really think nobody would do their work (collecting body parts, clean up etc.) and let everything as it was for days....until photos with Mr. and Mrs. Clinton had been taken?

Well those who were doing their job by "cleaning" and removing the dead bodies should look at another profession. You are implying that they cleaned up all the blood, guts and brains but left the tables & chairs and all that mess as it was ? what for? the pictures ? please.

I'd like to know what kind of cleaner they used on the fabric and the carpets too, it did a wonderful job

I simply cannot be convinced that a single soul died in any of rooms in those pictures, call me stubborn for it, but not ignorant :shk: ... maybe if I saw more pictures, but due to all I have seen and read thus far and also the fact that I wasn't there, I'm not biting.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

You are implying that they cleaned up all the blood, guts and brains but left the tables & chairs and all that mess as it was ? what for? the pictures ?

For the pictures? haha! That is a funny answer.

Can you imagine how blood smells - and what happens to body parts within hours if you let them just lay on the ground?

This work has to be done within a very short time. Collecting all body fragments and working with forensic experts and the police to establish the identity of all of the dead is a high priority (and of course all the body parts have to to be collected and identified so that they can be buried together).

Why do you expect blood on the walls?

Originally posted by ImJaded

I simply cannot be convinced that a single soul died in any of rooms in those pictures,

Hmmm. That is intersting.

What would you suggest - Where else did they die?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If they cleaned up those rooms to a spotless shine in 3 days but left all the rubble lying around and roof dangeling precariously just so Clinton could walk around and pose for photos then something is seriously wrong with the investigation.

Why are some people are so quick to shut off the idea of any another possability? Are we that spoonfed by the media that we can't even question events anymore, even just to entertain the idea of free thought?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Why are some people so quick to dismiss the truth ? Are we so freaked out by the spate of alein abductions that where paranoid about everything?, even just to entertain the idea of common sense and logic?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I guess if it werent for the corruption and lies we would certainly believe all this.
In a way, i dont like (really)saying things about this wonderful country. Something inside me makes me feel bad and guilty. I can see why Seekerof and others have such a strong opinion that this must be the truth.

When you study how this administration has operated since the beginning it raises suspicion about nearly everything they do. For all we know, this was a sick act perpetuated by "Al Qaeda" unfortunately, due to missinformation, bad intelligence, a war that , without it would have caused a Mushroom cloud etc., lots of us arent just willing to see things black and white. That grey area is still there.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
Oh right, i see your agenda.
There were Muslims there!!!! It was targeted at Muslims!!!! It must be Al-Zaraqwi then!!! Who would of thunk it, that there would be Muslims in Jordan! My God, the evidence is overwhelming.

You've never heard of 'collateral damage'? The US use that term all the time when they kill innocent people when targeting a specific group or official.

Dude, save your emoticon, k?

As has been shown, as has been linked, and as has been repeatedly asserted, the recent attacks in Amman, Jordan by Al-Zarqawi and his Al-Qaeda Group were indeed targeting Muslims and did so within hotels were Western's stay. And again, as has been repeatedly mentioned and missed by you, this is NOT the first time Al-Zarqawi has done this.

At any rate, are you trying to imply that Al-Zarqawi was targeting Western innocent people, killed only 2 in the process, but managed to kill 55+ Arab Muslims, and to top that, you assert COLLATERAL DAMAGE? Lets do the math of logics here: one suicide bomber walks directly to and right into the middle of an Arab Muslim wedding celebration, with innocent women and children, with no Westerners to be found participating in the wedding celebrations, and then purposely detonates within that wedding celebration, but you assert that is collateral damage?! It would appear to me that those 2 Westerners killed where the collateral damage, eh? Furthermore, look at 'where' and 'how' each suicide bomber determined their targets, k? Cause quite frankly, your collateral damage angle is weak, unsubstantiated, and lacks little merit and validity, especially when Arab Muslims under Al-Zarqawi and Al-Qaeda, as continually exemplified in Iraq and elsewhere, have repeadtedly, steadily, and purposely targeted and subsequently killed innocent Arab Muslims. More collateral damage, huh? Bet.

seekerof

[edit on 15-11-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Remember the movie Usual Suspects and the guy names Keyser Soze?

Well I hate to tell you Guys, but Keyser Soze is Al-Zarqawi.

He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say r
his father was German. Nobody believed he
was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew
anybody that ever worked directly for
him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it,
anybody could have worked for Soze. You
never knew. That was his power. The
greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was
convincing the world he didn't exist.

Usual Suspects Script

Get it?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sorry to disturb you Souljah,

but we are not talking about a movie... This is the real world.

Palestinians have tasted the blind violence that does not differentiate between people — children, women, wedding parties, ordinary people.

The Akhras clan mourned 17 relatives killed by a suicide bomber - on a wedding party.

Arabs are killing Arabs, Muslims killing Muslims.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Arabs are killing Arabs, Muslims killing Muslims.

Ofcourse the Thought of this Bombing Attacks being Executed by Mossad or the CIA never popped in your pretty little Head, did it?

Seriously - why were there no Isreali's in the Hotel, very popular among them?

How come they all left?

Sorry Riwka, I do not buy the Offical Stories anymore.

And I think you missed my point with the Usual Suspects Comparison. Have you seen this Movie? Its really Brilliant by the way. All we know about Zarqawi is what the Media tells us, and it could be all Bogus and a complete set of BS. But I guess we won't ever find out, will we? Zarqawi is a MYTH, a Legend, just like the Keyser Soze Character in the Movie - U.S. Created al-Zarqawi Myth.

[edit on 15/11/05 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Souljah,

There is an Israeli citizen among the death at the Raddisson:

Hussam Fathi Mahajna, 40, from Umm el-Fahem.

Another resident of east Jerusalem was also killed (but in the attack at the Grand Hyatt hotel.)

Satisfied now?

Originally posted by Souljah

Seriously - why were there no Isreali's in the Hotel, very popular among them?

Seriously - I do not understand your question.

Do you want to know why this family did not invite more Israelis (or Jews??) to their wedding party?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

There is an Israeli citizen among the death at the Raddisson:

And How many PALESTINIANS were found Dead in the blasts?

OH yes I forgot - the Ruthless Islamic Terrorists just Kill people all over the World, they do not care for anything.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hussam Fathi Mahajna was an Arab. Israeli businessman - and the resident of east Jerusalem was also Arab.

No JEWS among the dead - just in case this had been your question regarding Israeli citizen.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

No JEWS among the dead - just in case this had been your question regarding Israeli citizen.

Excellent Planning for Mossad then!

10 Points for them!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join