It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Water Bases

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have been asked by a member if I would not post a thread to elaberate on my theory about under water portals or bases.

I will start by saying that I have been to 47 of the 50 states in the U.S. And have travelled interstate 10 in both directions many times. Seems like every time I reached the panhandle in the area of Eglin AFB something would come over me. A feeling of sort, uneasiness if I may say. Like something wierd was going on as I passed the area of the exit. It almost felt like the car wanted to get off on that exit eveytime I passed it. Even the few times that I have been to Baloxi and back I have felt this erie feeling.
Well, this one time I was passing by as usual and reached the Eglin AFB turn off and something happened. I saw a vision. A vision of an under water base of somekind where craft ( and I use that word loosly) come and on a regular basis. Then, I happened.....I saw (in my vision) what looked to be like a NASA control center with alot of computer and big screens on the walls. Almost like in the movie "War Games". I was freaked out to say the least. When I got home, I sat down at the dinner table with a pencil and map. A map of the Gulf Of Mexico. I drew a straight line from Eglin AFB to the center of the Gulf, then I drew a straight line from central west coast of florida around Tampa/ MacDill AFB area out to the Gulf Of Mexico. Now here is the clincher. Where my both lines met, is where I believe the under water base is to be. I was like something was telling me to sit down and map out this thing. So, I did and that is what I came up with.

My next vision a year or so later, showed me an underground portal type base that would lead to some inner part of the earth up at the north pole. I saw a craft (in my vision) go into this portal. It was not land I was seeing in that vision, it was water. Like as if there is water beneath some kind of cover-up area up there.
Now, this is not fact. Just a couple of the many visions that I have seen in the past 10 years.

When I spoke to Steven Greer about a implosion type event that happened down here about 8 or so years ago that lite up the sky for hundreds of miles it seemed. I remember when he called me back ( which mind you I never expected SETI to call me back!) he just happened to say in passing that the area around the gulf coast is very hot for UFO events and that he was not surprised. Now, mind you. I had my vision a year or more before that.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
anything is possible. there are plenty of videos and films, and reports of UFOs (crafts) leaving and entering the water without a sound, especially in the area you mentioned. Another hotbed for that sort of activity is around the Hawaiian islands. Any visions of that area?

[edit on 14-11-2005 by sexymon]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
anything is possible. there are plenty of videos and films, and reports of UFOs (crafts) leaving and entering the water without a sound, especially in the area you mentioned. Another hotbed for that sort of activity is around the Hawaiian islands. Any visions of that area?

I personally believe that is very possible. The ilands being an area of thier very own and surround by nothing but water would make me think that yes, that is very possible. Although, those were the only two visions that I have had about underwater bases. And, I also believe that military installations as a control post is very relivent to this theory. I am not familiar if there are any military bases in the Islands area. Maybe someone could enlighten me on that one. I think that any large body of water could possible be a hub for traffic IMHO.
And BTW: I live only 30 minutes away from MacDill AFB......

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
entrance and exodus from the water at any given point doesn't mean an underwater base nearby, but could mean military control above ground nearby, and there are plenty of military bases in the islands.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nearby where you had your visions is the famous Bermuda Triangle. Did you ever stop to think about that? That could be the number 1 reson you are having visions in the first place.....just a passing thought.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

entrance and exodus from the water at any given point doesn't mean an underwater base nearby, but could mean military control above ground nearby, and there are plenty of military bases in the islands.

An underground base in theory could be hundreds of miles away from it's navigation controlers. After that feeling I had everytime I passed that base (Eglin AFB) nothing would suprise me anymore. For the first time, I was really a little spazed out from that one. And I never mentioned this to anyone, but about a week or so later, I was watching the Discovery Channel or something in that area and they were discussing something simaiar and showed a flippen picture of a control room alomost identical to what I had seen in my vision. By then, I was really think'in, hey this is really wierd.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sky thats a pretty crazy thanks for posting
I was wondering if there is anyway you could take a map of FL and the gulf like this one

www.jensyucatan.com...

save it by right clicking and selecting save as, open it with microsoft paint where you can draw the lines you mentioned, then save it. Next go to a free image host like www.imageshack.us... and host the image you just saved and post here so we can see where you are talking about.

In your visions do you see aliens or the govt using the underwater base?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Now I'm not one to jump on the whole vision band wagon, but as many of us have said (well not many but some of us) what can travel through the vacumn of space can travel through the vacumn of the ocean (lake, whatever).

I still think the best book written on the subject is still "Invisible residents" by Ivan T. Sanderson. If you're interested in the topic of USO (Unidentified Supmersible Objects) it's a great book to have.

(I have nothing else to put parenthisis around oh wait)

(spiderj)

PS (links)

en.wikipedia.org...

www.amazon.com...=1132034663/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-1870538-6325446?v=glance&s=books

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Must admit would be the perfect place to hide considering the vast amount of water on the planet.
Anybody got any links or info about UFO sightings underwater they'd like to share ?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Is for sure a software or paint shop person. I wouldn't know what to do with that link without my computer expert newphew here anymore. He taught me all of most I know about computers. I don't know how to use those links. But, here is what I can tell you. Take that map of the Gulf. Now, print it out and draw a straight line from right about the last "e" in Tallahasee ( that is right about where Eglin AFB is and then go down to the central west coast where the little round circle is right under the where Ocala is. That is Old Tampa by, home of MacDill AFB. Draw a straight line agian from that point into the gulf. Where the two lines meet is where I draw my map where I saw the vision of the base. I am sorry, that is the best I can do with the tools that I have to offer and the tools I don't know how to use on this stupid piece of cyberware. I never learned how to use all that stuff. *sighs*

Originally posted by warpboost
Sky thats a pretty crazy thanks for posting
I was wondering if there is anyway you could take a map of FL and the gulf like this one

www.jensyucatan.com...

save it by right clicking and selecting save as, open it with microsoft paint where you can draw the lines you mentioned, then save it. Next go to a free image host like www.imageshack.us... and host the image you just saved and post here so we can see where you are talking about.

In your visions do you see aliens or the govt using the underwater base?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Traingle is on the east coast of Florida in the Atlantic Ocean. I am on the Gulf coast on the west side of the state. But, yes that very well could be of some significence to the vision. Some even say the traingle has moved over the years. Dunno, just stuff I haear and don't give much credit from the lack of my knowledge and research on the area.

Nearby where you had your visions is the famous Bermuda Triangle. Did you ever stop to think about that? That could be the number 1 reson you are having visions in the first place.....just a passing thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
THis is some good info and some crazy stuff

I think that it makes so much sense for our governemnt to have a huge underwater base out in the gulf. If our boy in Cuba ever got crazy our governemnt would want to kill him first so they would want to have missles as close as possible so why not build a huge base in the middle of the gulf. Then the way or government operates it has probobly been converted over to some sort of expiremental lab thing.

I have no proof of this this is just what i thought of after reading everyone elses posts.

I WANT MORE

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Lot's of times I have to sit back and actually question the cedibilty of my visions. And believe me I have done some deep soul searching on them. I try to decide if this could be just an evil type vision that I can not block or if there is some real evidence in my vision. I will never distribute or post information that I can not back up as (not fact) just a surity of it's crediblity somehow. These two visions were so clear and the one about Eglin AFB had been going on with me for at least a year before I invisioned that base. I was like a pulling sensation toward that exsit. I just can't explain the obsessive feeling that went though me when I drove by. Somethings you just have to depend that the reader will put together and understand what you are trying to bring across.
I believe there are many more under water bases. But, these are the only two that I have been actually able to vision with pure and truthful sound mind and streangh to them.

Has anyone else seen this? If so please come forward and tell us about it. Not to uphold my vision, but to bring out your own.

Thanks!
Sky

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sky, No problem about using the computer to show us where you are talking about. I have done it for you using your description

I was thinking about this post earlier and the possibility of underwater bases. For some reason I thought of submarine launched UAV's which I know I have heard more about in recent years. Is it possible that rather than an underwater base the navy is training to launch UAV's from subs in the gulf? Do they use the Gulf of Mexico to simulate the Persian Gulf?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Sky, No problem about using the computer to show us where you are talking about. I have done it for you using your description

I was thinking about this post earlier and the possibility of underwater bases. For some reason I thought of submarine launched UAV's which I know I have heard more about in recent years. Is it possible that rather than an underwater base the navy is training to launch UAV's from subs in the gulf? Do they use the Gulf of Mexico to simulate the Persian Gulf?

Your right on target warpboost! Thank-you for doing that for this computer illeterate lady. I would never be good at trying to edit or even try and change anything about a photo for that matter.....LOL. I am about as stupid when it comes to that. In answer to your question about Navy controlled "War Games". I thought of that too Warp. But, that is not what I was seeing. I was for sure seeing something that is controlled by the Air Force.
Thanks again Warp!

[edit on 15-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Another not-so-secret underwater base is San Nicolas Island off the southern California coast.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I was wondering if you have any more info or stories about the underwater base supposedly near San Nicholas island

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Are these Alien bases or Military

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I was wondering if you have any more info or stories about the underwater base supposedly near San Nicholas island

Not near the island, under it. The surface of the island is a conventional Naval Air Station. The secret part is underground.

It is a U.S. Navy facility. During WWII natural underwater caves were expanded and used by submarines. After the war the underwater sub pens/caves were converted into a large base and used by intelligence-gathering subs during the cold war, so the subs, modified with appendages and domes containing secret equipment, could not be seen entering or leaving mainland naval bases. Reportedly still used for that purpose today. Highly advanced military undersea technology is tested there. It is sort of a Navy version of Area51, but one that has not caught much public scrutiny because of access. Rumors have some of the more secret testing transferred to Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean because it is more remote.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
eglin afb base is about 100 miles west of tallehasse. i lived there 2 years ago and still live in the area. i never got a feeling about anything at eglin except haunted base housing and the annoyance of f 16s flying around right over your house. however gulf breeze florida has had alot of alien sightings in the past. as far as experimental anything flying around military wise, not much but mh53s and gunships. i work in civilian military aerospace so i gotta little knowledge on it all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join