It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original Aramaic Gospels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
These were the Gospels recorded in the original Aramaic. They speak of resurrection of the individual seven times, where that person lives on the earth cut off from above, to be tried in a furnace and with each life that person is refined to be on the earth in the latter days where immortality of the body is achieved. It predicts many things we are seeing today in the world. Any questions?

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Is there links to this stuff?

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Aramaic ehh, I'm working on that one...
Where are these gospels?
I haven't seen a photo copy of the "original gospels"..
Which gospels do you refer to?
The four in the Bible?
The Gospel of St. Thomas?
The Gospel of Joseph?

I'd love to help you if I knew what you were referring to,
- Tass

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I found a link to these

www.suduva.com...

these may be what Miriam is talking about ...... not sure but this is what came up when I searched for them

you have to scroll through a few times to get to the english translation link

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Here try this one.

www.v-a.com...

Jesus Christ spoke Ancient Aramaic, the language in which the disciples and apostles preached the Gospel and the scribes recorded the Scriptures. The New Testament has been preserved in the sacred, scribal language since the Apostolic Age. The translation of this authentic and original New Testament Scripture has been completed, and after two years of work on the Old Testament, Genesis is now entirely translated and posted. The whole Bible was preserved by the saints of the Ancient Church of the East at the cost of their lives. I'm now translating Exodus, the first four chapters of which are now also posted.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
ah , the link I posted lists the first 5 books of the new testament..... didnt know that the old testament was being translated too........

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
If the government has anything to do with these scriptures, or any religious documents. It can be assured propaganda, is in the mix.
Not that true and accurate translations won't be made, but just plan on specifics of translation will be in the translators better interest.

Religion has been used more times than anything else to cause war, caution to the wind.

[Edited on 21-9-2003 by ADVISOR]

new topics

top topics

join