It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Quote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I heard this from a friend whos dad got it off the internet. I forgot who the actual author is. Sorry. "You can not go back to make a new beginning, so why not start now and re-write your ending"

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It's good, I'll try and remember it.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well, if you control media interests and pass laws every single day without input from your own citizens, you can go back and make a new beginning any old day of the week.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
lol, sad thing is it's completly true...
Take a look at the history books they issue kids nowdays, it's disgusting!!
- Tass

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is meant as a parable and a spiritual quote. I fully agree that with some eople they can because they hav so much public influence, it dosent even matter what there first action was, as long as their next one fixes it.

[Edited on 21-9-2003 by FaithDefender]

[Edited on 21-9-2003 by FaithDefender]

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Why did you edit that twice Faith?
o,

That's a wonderful example, if I were the government, I'd think like that...
- Tass

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is why politics doesn't really function in the real world at all...Because they try to rewrite the beginning & screw up everything from that point onward...

Still, even though the Bible states prophecies of Armageddon, it doesn't mean that we *have* to follow through with it; After all, a prohecy is merely what is *likely* to happen if people don't change their ways. If people would just learn to grow up & start being reasonably respectful to each other, the whole "last days" bit wouldn't even happen...If we'd just learn to practice peace instead of greed & selfishness, there wouldn't *have* to be any kind of "final confrontation".

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
We're all scared. You hid in that ditch because you think there's still hope. But Blithe, the only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function. Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends on it. - Ronald Speirs

I have been watching too much BoB

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I edited twice becausse I missed something on the first edit.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It is true and it works. I have redefined myself multiple times. It all begins and ends with you, so forget that past and future. The present is all you have and all you will ever have. Simple as that.

new topics

join