It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Miceal Jackson Black or White?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This has being playing my mind :is miceal jackson purposely white i.e he bleches his skin or has he that disese that whites black skin.he has denied that he bleches his skin but why would he go to so much trouble to have white children

(please if you reply no "hes a freak who (explitive deleted) children")

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
well why would the rest of the jacksons be black?
he couldnt of been adopted.. him and janet jackson look to much alike

[edit on 11-12-2005 by PingU]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
He is both. And neither.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
hahahah maybe hes an alien :|

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What kind of process would bleach the skin anyway? That is what I've always wondered.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Supposedly it's a "Skin Condition"

As to the question on wether he is black or white I say Both.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
He is a light-skinned black.
In all seriousness, he is African-American.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is a perfect example of why MJ is the King of Ambiguity.

He was born black, had many plastic surgeries, and bleached his skin.
I hear there was some woman he was trying to make himself look like, but can't remember who it was...

Anyway, great question, I'm sorry but that gave me a good laugh

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That woman was Diana Ross...who is black?
Michael Jackson is one weird dude...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoylieGuy123
Michael Jackson is one weird dude...

Dude... ...Or is he?

This subject always has me in giggling fits.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Mike doesnt have a perfect complexion, his got blotches & his always covered in make up, socks, masks, hats, gloves, sunglasses and umbrellas. You dont see him wearing shorts or short sleeved shirts outside now does he? Unless covered in cake. If one is so called using "whitening creams, injection, pills, bleaching, laser beams, paint" or whatever to whitenin the skin it should become "even" not cause & create "spots, patches and blotches" right? get a clue! And its little effect that doesnt last. Vitiligo usually starts as small areas of pigment loss that spread and become larger with time. Bleaching makes you lighter you cannot get further like porcelain white - gray almost and stay permanent.

Mike becomes almost stripped snow white over the years. He is very pale, even in comparison to white people. If he was bleaching his skin from the start, he would never have spots and blotches, irregular shapes all over his body. huh?

Whitening creams are used to even the skin right? but it cannot create spots and blotches yah? thats someone with a disease called "Vitiligo"....yah? damn. Ive never heard of a method that turns you into a "dalmation".

Now there are different treatments depending, its an attempt to restore color to your skin and improve your appearance. He probably got some type of treatment done and alot of makeup instead of being spotted like a cow, a mega superstar cant come out looking like a cow now can he? he might be called meanie things again. His face seems only the part all clear but his body still has markings.

Prince his son seems to have blotches on his skin too.......

Try to understand okay yall? leave the bias aside.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by kiMMii]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
kiMMii

I think you made your point.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
kiMMii.... wow.

now you have shown the picts of MJ though out different stages.... he may of had a disease. but you never know with MJ.

very good on the display!

oni x x

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiMMii
Prince his son seems to have blotches on his skin too.......

You're assuming that Jackson's son Prince is actually his flesh and blood. I doubt any of his kids are a result of his seed. It doesn't take a nuclear physicist to see that the kids are white as snow.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I heard an old joke a few years ago;
"Only in America can you be born as a poor black boy, but die as a rich white woman"

The change is so dramatic it's kinda freaky. But maybe that's the point, afterall we're talking about him and maybe that's what he wants.

[edit on 12/12/2005 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

There was a great song off this album called Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough. In that song Michael Jackson uttered the lyrics "I'm melting...........like hot candle wax!". Truer words were never spoken.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think this MJ debate is very much like the zebra debate on whether they are black with white stripes or white with black stripes. Althogh, MJ is doensn't really have stripes, rather blotches and... actually hes not like a zebra at all... he's more like a chameleon, or a fading photograph, or a SMARTIE! He's like a black smartie that you suck untill the white candy underneath shows! But then again... would you suck Michael Jackson?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PingU
well why would the rest of the jacksons be black?
he couldnt of been adopted.. him and janet jackson look to much alike

I think Janet actually is Michael

In all seriousness, it is that condition noted above, I have a very, very mild case of it on my upper arms. I get white blotchy dots and patches and I am quite tanned in complexion. It comes and goes though. Am guessing his is on a more serious level.

There is a skin bleaching process though also, Lil Kim has it done too. Guess the effects are different in all people.

I don't care what he "is" I thill think he is a great musician

[edit on 12-12-2005 by ImJaded]

new topics

top topics

join