It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best and worst TV SERIES ever made

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
In my opionon its NIP/TUCK or 24 are the best but the worst is the whole CSI series or Ally mcbeal and sex in the city are really BAD

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A bunch of good looking girls talking about how bad they want to have sex.. yeah terrible show :bnghd:

Best show EVER made for tv, Law and Order or SNL; Cmon now, 24? Its been on for what 4 seasons? I think its alittle early to call it the greatest show ever. Something for the worst now, your claiming that the #1 rated show is the worst; so obviosly that is one opinion

My thoughts on the worst are, 95% of these Contest Shows, American Idol, these dance off shows.. They are garbage. I like survivor and apprentice though.

Trump

This has to be the worst list for tv Shows Ever....

Are these guys morons?

Family Guy, 70s Show, Cold Case, Arrested Development, War at home all worst shows; While 7th Heaven is one of the best? What a joke

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ohh this is an easy one. Best series ever? The Andy Griffith Show, especially before it went to color.

Best episode- 3 Wishes for Opie. Barney and Goober go to an auction. Goober buys a spool of copper. Barney gets a fortune telling kit with a lamp that conjures the spirit of Count Istvan Talecki [sp?] Hilarious.

Worst series- would take up too much bandwidth to list. And I probably haven't seen enough. But if I had to pick one, I'd go with "Full House". If any show ever had a more annoying cast of characters, I'm glad I didn't see it.:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Best tv series ever: Family guy or simpsons

Worst:pokemon, power rangers(new school)

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Worst series- But if I had to pick one, I'd go with "Full House". If any show ever had a more annoying cast of characters, I'm glad I didn't see it.:bnghd:

Whats wrong with uncle jessie and joey?

I am with you to be honest though, the death of bob saget will be a celebration. :w:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I am with you to be honest though, the death of bob saget will be a celebration. :w:

I might not go THAT far, but the idea that the Olsen twins are billionaires is enough evidence that there's some serious imbalance in the universe.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have to say that Knightrider was both the best and the worst TV series I ever saw!

A Million Dollar Pose comin' ATCHA!

[edit on 14/11/05 by Klepto]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Seeing as I'm all about the chuckles the best would be All in the Family, close second Night Court. I can't name a worst. In my time I've seen too many. Manimal comes to mind. Mainstream? Sienfeld. That guy was funny? Yet to laugh, including Kramer.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Most of my favourites are UK "cult comedys", Like Shooting Stars and Monkey Dust, that have probably never seen the light of day in USA
But I love Family Guy.

Worst......hmm, there really are too many bad ones. Charmed is a real stinker, Dawsons Creek always got under my skin, and Buffy was hogwash.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this was aired elsewhere but 'Mary Hartman' was probably the worst show I ever saw, I still can't believe that they cut 'The Flintstones' off at lunch time for this crap. Of the best Im still a sucker for old reruns of 'Bonanza' and 'Cheers' to me so far can't be topped when it comes to comedy sitcoms. Coach was cool.

new topics

top topics

join