It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police capture teen murder suspect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It would seem that this story will have a lot of information to play out in the next few days and months. It won't be long before we see this as an episode of Law And Order.

www.cnn.com
LITITZ, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A man wanted in a Pennsylvania double homicide and possible abduction of 14-year-old girl was captured Monday after a car he was driving crashed in Indiana following a police pursuit, State Police said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It would seem that there is a lot of empathy for this 14 year old girl BEFORE anyone knows the story. Did she have anything to do with the killings? Was she kidnapped and a unwilling participant? Did she help kill her very own parents?

a quote from the story says:

"Her face was all puffy, her eyes were puffy," Workman told The Associated Press. "You could tell she was crying."

I guess you would cry in either situation (helper / victim).

Here the CNN file photo of the girl.

Killer or victim? What do you folks think after reading the
story?

[edit on 14-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

[edit on 17-11-2005 by asala]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
BB code fixed in above story.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The "positive" identification of them earlier (that said she looked like she was crying) was wrong. They were captured far from where this supposed sighting took place, it would have been impossible for them to drive that far in the time available.

[edit on 11/14/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sir, I sent you an "Intro Fix." Good article, but you have two paragraphs beginning with "it would seem," recommend one of the two paragraphs start differently. I'm sharing this because I, myself, have been beat up in the past (not on ATS) for doing the same thing. I know it sounds picky, but I hope this keeps you from getting any "NO grammar" votes.
Hope this is useful
Adonsa

[edit on 14/11/05 by Adonsa]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sir,

Please change

"a quote from the story says:"
to
"The story emphasizes" or something similiar.

Please change:
"Here the CNN file photo of the girl. "
"Here's CNN's photo of the girl."

Again, I don't want you to get ding'ed on grammars. I think you're like me; I can edit other people's work, but not my own. I have to get somebody else to do it.

I thought there was a way i could send U2U messages straight to the author.

Adonsa

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It seems the jury is still out as to whether this girl was actually kidnapped or went willingly. Either way this is such a sad state of affairs. Until it's all said and done many lives will have been unnecessarily affected by this recent tragic event.

Local Media Report - WGAL-TV8

Pennsylvania authorities have been working on the assumption that Ludwig killed her parents, then kidnapped her -- but haven't ruled out the possibility that she went with him voluntarily.

Photos of capture

Kara Borden's blog: karebear000

David Ludwig's blog: Haydren

Peace2All

[edit on 11/14/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My gut feeling on this one is that she is not a victim but a participant in the crime.

new topics

top topics

join