It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony blair and Gordon brown conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Since tony blair has lost the legistion to hold terror suspects for 90 days people have being speculating that he would resign but was this just set up by gordon brown so tony blair would step down and he would be new PM?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
No I don't think so - Blair will step down when he's ready. He has plenty more laws that he would like to try and pass...most of which you can bet will take little chunks out of our freedom. I just heard today that if you take the train to work, you will have to prepare for random searches and x-ray machines. What, at EVERY station?

Anyway back on subject - I do expect Brown to take over if Labour win the next general election, but not before that.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Tony Blair was at one of his 'meet the press' conferences and commented that the 90 day 'lock-up' law included a guarentee that the detainee would we brought to a judge every seven days and the law inforcement would have to show good reason why this person should be continued to be held.
The media have left this part alone and I've tried to discover why.
There's your conspiracy.

I agree that Blair will step down soon, but I'll be very surprised if it's Gordon Brown that steps upto the plate.
It may be that Mr. Blair will be talked around to stay!

new topics

join