It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China fans mob Schwarzenegger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It would seem that not since another REPUBLICAN visited China that the little red dynasty has been in such an uproar. First it was Nixon, now Arnold that has brightened the lives of these poor little communists with nothing more than a simple visit and some Hollywood instead of hunger and government lockdown, if only for a short time!

www.cnn.com
BEIJING, China (AP) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger, the millionaire movie star and governor of the U.S. state of California, made a big splash at his first event in China on Monday -- perhaps too big of a splash for his security detail after dozens of photographers and fans mobbed him in the Chinese capital

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I think we should relax the laws to allow for a non-us born citizen to run for president. He has charm beyond your scope of thinking. At least we should make some republican KING and they could name Arnold life-long Representative of foreign relations!

[edit on 15-11-2005 by asala]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
How bias can you get?

Arnold that has brightened the lives of these poor little communists

Nice generalisation. I like how they are all poor [economic], little [physical] and communists [political ideology]. It makes perfect sense... of course, their might not be other reasons as to why they like him so much?

some Hollywood instead of hunger and government lockdown

Yes, Hollywood will solve it all...oh wait, no it won't.

Maybe food and a new Government will solve those two problems, rather than rich over-payed 'stars'.

What a pointless waste of bandwidth.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
After reading this story I can only hope that the writer was joking when submitting.

If not, god help his soul here on earth 'cause he aint got a clue!

Sorry about my poor use of english, but this story made me do it.

- One Man short

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
No I was NOT joking. It is true, those poor little malnurished commies can use a little hope by seeing a big strapping true to life Hollywood star. Leave it to the good old USA to flex a little star power muscle. We know what we are doing and we know how to do it....boo yeah y'all!!!!

Next we focus on those little warmongering muslims. Maybe we whoo them with Woody Allen or somebody. Anyone dense enough to blow themselves up is dense enough to think Woody Allen is important.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well it would appear your biased and bad attitude has finally caught up with you.

Judging from your 4 warnings listed. Seems like you have had one heck of a bad day.

My advice, find a good, calm mod to U2U and work through your board issues.

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just running around my old threads, it would seem that 12.12.2012 didn't take my advice to find a calming MOD influence and went and got himself/herself banned!

Let that be a lesson to all the kiddies (newbies) out there!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
Just running around my old threads, it would seem that 12.12.2012 didn't take my advice to find a calming MOD influence and went and got himself/herself banned!

Let that be a lesson to all the kiddies (newbies) out there!

- One Man Short ®

You sure he was banned by mistake by Thomas Crowne?

new topics

top topics

join