It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five questions non-Muslims would like answered (about Islamic Terror)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
Because you've been misinformed and prolly havn't spoken or even been around a real muslim.

Well actually I prolly (probably perhaps?) have spoken to REAL muslims.

My barber is muslim

Our office gopher is muslim

The assistant to the assistant fry maker at our local Mickey D's is muslim

The doorman on my girlfriends building and wifes place of business is muslim.

The guy selling day old newspaper on 3rd and park is muslim

And all of them have one thing in common, ok two if you count being in OUR country and not being able to speak the language worth of crap! ..and that would be none of them have ever spoken OUT against their horrid religion when I have cornered them on it!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

- Because the religion is based on terror and death.

Because you've been misinformed and prolly havn't spoken or even been around a real muslim. Because you're scared and paranoïa ? Because you've formed your oppinion on nothing but propaganda ?

Basicly what all these hatefull posts are trying to say is that:

Muslim population today range between 900 million and 1.4 billion people
(source wikipedia)

All these 1.4 billion poeple are ALL terrorists...right

That's like saying all Americans are white supremist warmongering torturers... which also would be untrue.

Islam is growing faster numerically than any of the other major world religions.

I bet a lot of Islamofobe people are getting (unnescary) scared now... ?

Why haven't we ever heared the words "christian or Protestant terrorism" during the fighting days of the IRA ?....

but i udnerstand,spreading hate is soooo much more easier

Islam since 601 AD.

USA & UN since 1945. Israel since 1948.

9/11 and war on terrorism in 2001.

Just be bold read history of Al-Quds/Jerusalem. Jerusalem had been a war city since the Jews founded it.

Islam restored order and peace and freedom of religion there. All peace and tolerance vanished with the end of Muslim Rule.

Bombings were started by Jews in the Palestine! Likely to continue .........!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
XyZeR....answer question #4

I would be happy to U2U a picture of the pre-teen Christian girl in Indonesia with her head on a table next her body....Im here to tell you, it will bring tears to your eyes if you have any heart.

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
XyZeR....answer question #4

I would be happy to U2U a picture of the pre-teen Christian girl in Indonesia with her head on a table next her body....Im here to tell you, it will bring tears to your eyes if you have any heart.

Maximu§

Nevermind

[edit on 14-11-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

1) Why are you so quiet?

why should i and the rest appologise for the crimes of a that of a few?
if people think that i should go out and start marching in a pointless sharade which no one takes notice of
then its just their problem, i dont see why i should justify my slef or my belief to anyone!

(2) Why are none of the Palestinian terrorists Christian?

because the vast poppulation is muslim and they are brought up into a world of hate
where everyday is a risk walking to school or even sitting in their classroom.

(3) Why is only one of the 47 Muslim-majority countries a free country?

because they are run by islamic law and with almost the intire poppulation being muslim
islamic law it is.

(4) Why are so many atrocities committed and threatened by Muslims in the name of Islam?

because it is easy to manipulate like all religons from other cultures
extremists take a few words out and edit it to suit them

(5) Why do countries governed by religious Muslims persecute other religions?

not all muslim countries are like that

[edit on 14-11-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaudri

Islam restored order and peace and freedom of religion there. All peace and tolerance vanished with the end of Muslim Rule.

Bombings were started by Jews in the Palestine! Likely to continue .........!

You really need help and you don't even know it. Learn history then come back and try to say something knowledgable, until then go away and learn little one!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12 12 2012
You really need help and you don't even know it. Learn history then come back and try to say something knowledgable, until then go away and learn little one!

do your self a faver and get a real history lesson

and you will see for your self

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Board Drama.

[edit on 14/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Islam since 601 AD.

god said to Abraham, gimme a son:

c. 2000 BCE - Joseph Abraham journeys three days from Beershiva or Garet to Mt. Moriah in Jerusalem to offer his son Isaac as a sacrifice in obedience to God's command. God provides a substitute. (Genesis 22, Hebrews 11:8-19)

www.templemount.org...

the city is of historical importance to almost every faith. nobody doubts that. the problem is that the fanatics on all sides act like children fighting over a toy.

the solution is probably not that difficult. I do it with my kids all the time:

now, none of you can play with it.

send in a team of scientists, archaeologists, historians etc, film, record, and gather all the data and artifacts you can and then destroy the city.

no more fighting.

I know, not rational.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
In all the post on this thread no one has tried to answer the questions honestly. It has turned into a mudslinging contest. I don't understand why Souljah even bothers to post on ATS. Why do the moderators tolerate this guy? Can someone who is intelligent and doesn't have a political axe to grind just answer the questions put forth at the beginning of the tread, then there can be some stimilating converstation. Souljah isn't there a bomb making plant somewhere nearby where you can go play? Aren't you old enough yet to be fitted with a belt? Geez what a joke!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Board Drama.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I answered, well kinda.. Are my posts invisible? lol

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yorga
In all the post on this thread no one has tried to answer the questions honestly. It has turned into a mudslinging contest. I don't understand why Souljah even bothers to post on ATS. Why do the moderators tolerate this guy? Can someone who is intelligent and doesn't have a political axe to grind just answer the questions put forth at the beginning of the tread, then there can be some stimilating converstation. Souljah isn't there a bomb making plant somewhere nearby where you can go play? Aren't you old enough yet to be fitted with a belt? Geez what a joke!

Hey Yorga - I thought the Title of the Topic here was Five questions non-Muslims would like answered and not "I dont Unerstand why Souljay bothers to post on ATS". Why do YOU Bother to spend so much time thinking about that? Serioulsy, your childish reaction only showed the Level of your Intelligence and the more you Talk, more people will realize how ignorant you really are. I just love it, when people reveal themselves throught their pathetic knowledge of people they THINK they know everything about!

If you wanna know my age, click on my profile.

And isnt there a meeting of the guys with white Hoods and burning crosses you should attend to?

Touche.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
All participants take note: no off topic, personal attacks, or board drama... Period. It's administrative action from here on out.

Back on topic: Five questions non-Muslims would like answered (about Islamic Terror)

For reference:

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Islam since 601 AD.

god said to Abraham, gimme a son:

c. 2000 BCE - Joseph Abraham journeys three days from Beershiva or Garet to Mt. Moriah in Jerusalem to offer his son Isaac as a sacrifice in obedience to God's command. God provides a substitute. (Genesis 22, Hebrews 11:8-19)

www.templemount.org...

the city is of historical importance to almost every faith. nobody doubts that. the problem is that the fanatics on all sides act like children fighting over a toy.

the solution is probably not that difficult. I do it with my kids all the time:

now, none of you can play with it.

send in a team of scientists, archaeologists, historians etc, film, record, and gather all the data and artifacts you can and then destroy the city.

no more fighting.

I know, not rational.

Crakeur.....! DONOT DESTROY JERUSALEM.....! JEWS, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS HAVE EQUAL LOVE FOR IT.

IF THEY CAN LIVE TOGETHER PEACEFULLY AND HARMONIOUSLY UNDER SALAHUDDIN AYYUBI, WHY NOT UNDER BUSH/UN/ISRAEL/PALESTINE?

WHO IS ASKING FIVE QUESTIONS FROM MUSLIMS SHOULD ASK FROM JEWS/ PERSIANS/ROMANS/CRUSADERS......... ISRAEL AND UNO things!

This is not to falsify any one, this is to answer that terror and death existed long befor ISLAM.

Easy to attack other's religion. Dig into your own and get enlightened.

Those ignorant of History also read a brief history of Al-quds/Jerusalem

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
1) Why are you so quiet?

There are always protests by muslims against the terrorists attrocities commited by the USA AND Extremist muslims. The Question you should be asking is why is my media not reporting them?

(2) Why are none of the Palestinian terrorists Christian?

That is a question I couldn't answer as I do not know whether or not Christians are involved? You have got to understand that the Palestinians have not got a voice, the only way they can respond to the attrocities commited by israel against them is to do the same.

(3) Why is only one of the 47 Muslim-majority countries a free country?

Because of western governments financial and military support of the corrupt regimes.

(4) Why are so many atrocities committed and threatened by Muslims in the name of Islam?

Fundamentalist Christians are doing the same thing?

(5) Why do countries governed by religious Muslims persecute other religions?

Again, why do Fundamentalists Christians do the same?

Mod Edit: Quote Dissection.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

! DONOT DESTROY JERUSALEM.....! JEWS, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS HAVE EQUAL LOVE FOR IT.

Those ignorant of History also read a brief history of Al-quds/Jerusalem

There is no doubt that Muslims love Jerusalem. No one is questioning that point. How did this turn into a topic about the Jews? To get back on track it would be more helpful to talk about the history of Islam. What are the roots of Islam, and how does this tie into what we now call Islamic Terror. The bulk of Muhammed's original followers were the result of waring clans of Arabs. Is this root of Islam being seen agian today. War and battle for the sake of spreading Islam?

The two cities of Mecca and Medina went to war. Muhammad and his followers won one battle (Battle of Badr) and managed to stalemate a Meccan attack in the Battle of the Trench. Through conquest and conversion, Muhammad was able to unite the surrounding tribes behind him and eventually assembled such a large force that Mecca capitulated without a fight. By the time Muhammad died, on June 8, 632, he and his followers had united the entire Arabian peninsula under his leadership, and had started to expand into the areas now known as Syria and Iraq

PS. Please stop typing in all caps. It's considered rude. It would be better to use bold text for emphasis, but even that should be used sparingly.

My wimpy source

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wow!
I never saw a thread like this going into the auto-flame mode, how about you guys?

I think I'll lock this one before one or more members wind up getting tossed for a few days!

No need to thank me, it is my job to protect the board and people from themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join