It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five questions non-Muslims would like answered (about Islamic Terror)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Radio host Dennis Prager has hit the nail on the head. Dennis has asked 5 questions to all Muslims about the state of Islam and its stance on terror and its religion. As you will see, they are the questions that most of us want to know the answers too. Some of us (certainly not me) are afraid to ask, but we ALL want to know.

Source:

Here are the questions with some verbiage (copied from the source):

1) Why are you so quiet?

Since the first Israelis were targeted for death by Muslim terrorists blowing themselves up in the name of your religion and Palestinian nationalism, I have been praying to see Muslim demonstrations against these atrocities. Last week's protests in Jordan against the bombings, while welcome, were a rarity. What I have seen more often is mainstream Muslim spokesmen implicitly defending this terror on the grounds that Israel occupies Palestinian lands. We see torture and murder in the name of Allah, but we see no anti-torture and anti-murder demonstrations in the name of Allah.

There are a billion Muslims in the world. How is it possible that essentially none have demonstrated against evils perpetrated by Muslims in the name of Islam? This is true even of the millions of Muslims living in free Western societies. What are non-Muslims of goodwill supposed to conclude? When the Israeli government did not stop a Lebanese massacre of Palestinians in the Sabra and Chatilla refugee camps in Lebanon in 1982, great crowds of Israeli Jews gathered to protest their country's moral failing. Why has there been no comparable public demonstration by Palestinians or other Muslims to morally condemn Palestinian or other Muslim-committed terror?

(2) Why are none of the Palestinian terrorists Christian?

If Israeli occupation is the reason for Muslim terror in Israel, why do no Christian Palestinians engage in terror? They are just as nationalistic and just as occupied as Muslim Palestinians.

(3) Why is only one of the 47 Muslim-majority countries a free country?

According to Freedom House, a Washington-based group that promotes democracy, of the world's 47 Muslim countries, only Mali is free. Sixty percent are not free, and 38% are partly free. Muslim-majority states account for a majority of the world's "not free" states. And of the 10 "worst of the worst," seven are Islamic states. Why is this?

(4) Why are so many atrocities committed and threatened by Muslims in the name of Islam?

Young girls in Indonesia were recently beheaded by Muslim murderers. Last year, Muslims — in the name of Islam — murdered hundreds of schoolchildren in Russia. While reciting Muslim prayers, Islamic terrorists take foreigners working to make Iraq free and slaughter them. Muslim daughters are murdered by their own families in the thousands in "honor killings." And the Muslim government in Iran has publicly called for the extermination of Israel.

(5) Why do countries governed by religious Muslims persecute other religions?

No church or synagogue is allowed in Saudi Arabia. The Taliban destroyed some of the greatest sculptures of the ancient world because they were Buddhist. Sudan's Islamic regime has murdered great numbers of Christians. Instead of confronting these problems, too many of you deny them. Muslims call my radio show to tell me that even speaking of Muslim or Islamic terrorists is wrong. After all, they argue, Timothy McVeigh is never labeled a "Christian terrorist." As if McVeigh committed his terror as a churchgoing Christian and in the name of Christ, and as if there were Christian-based terror groups around the world.

I couldn’t have said it better my self. The question that I want to know the answer to the most is #2, if the Palestinians are so oppressed, why aren’t the Christians among them blowing themselves up as well? Its because this is not about oppression at all, its about religious intolerance…

EDIT: I had cut some of number 5 when making the thread and I added it, re read if you missed it

[edit on 14-11-2005 by skippytjc]

[edit on 14-11-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Good questions, but I have a problem with this one:

Originally posted by skippytjc

According to Freedom House, a Washington-based group that promotes democracy, of the world's 47 Muslim countries, only Mali is free. Sixty percent are not free, and 38% are partly free. Muslim-majority states account for a majority of the world's "not free" states. And of the 10 "worst of the worst," seven are Islamic states. Why is this?

Iraq and Afghanistan should now be added to the list of free Muslim nations.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The answer is that Islam at it's roots is a violent religion. I just finished relpying to this same issue in a different thread.

My Reply
The Crusades could not happen today because the masses can read the Bible for themselves, instead of listening to someone else's twisted view of the Bible. How dangerous was the Bible in peasants hands? The Pope was so furious at John Wycliffe for translating the Bible in to English (1380) , that he had his bones dug up and crushed, then thrown into the river. Is it a coincidence that the Crusades seemed to stop around the time that the Bible became available to the masses? I think not. Once the masses were given the whole truth as presented in the Scriptures, the kings and popes could not wield the same power they once did.

I can see that Christian is being played against Islam here. (Why the War on Terror forum?) Let me say that in contrast, once give the ability to read the Bible for themselves, Christians started acting more like Christians should. The time of Christian world conquest by force is gone. What excuse do Muslims around the world have? The Koran is available in many languages and at most book stores. Why would the violence continue, unless it was not in conflict with the Koran. Perhaps we should read about the roots of Islam, and how it was founded once again before we compare the two religions again. Islam was founded on violence and aggression. Christianity at its roots was founded and spread with the mission of spreading the news of God's love for humanity, and never by force. I think once you understand history, and look at the roots of each religion you'll understand the difference between the radical Christian and the radical Muslim.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don't represent peace. They represent evil and war.

Source:
www.whitehouse.gov...

Come on skippy!

You trust your president dont you?

ISLAM is PEACE!

[edit on 14/11/05 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Congrats Souljah. You have drawn first blood and stumbled upon one of the main gripes that the "Christian right" have with the President. I don't think the President actually believes his own words here. Well, at least I haven't seen him start bombing any Christian contries. As far as I can tell the bombs only fall on Arab countries. Actions speak louder than words, Mr. President.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I dont even know what Souljah posted, but I can certainly guess it has nothing to do with his opinion of what the answers to these qustions are...

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I can answer all of this for you.

1) Why are you so quiet?

- Because the religion is based on terror and death.

(4) Why are so many atrocities committed and threatened by Muslims in the name of Islam?

(5) Why do countries governed by religious Muslims persecute other religions?

There you have it any questions?

[edit on 14-11-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I dont even know what Souljah posted, but I can certainly guess it has nothing to do with his opinion of what the answers to these qustions are...

You guessed correctly. When does he ever spout anything other than one sided, feebleminded, party ideology propaganda that only calls his religion out for what it is!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12 12 2012
You guessed correctly. When does he ever spout anything other than one sided, feebleminded, party ideology propaganda that only calls his religion out for what it is!

What do you mean by "HIS"?

You probably Think - or better KNOW - that I am a Muslim, right?

Judging by your answers about Islamic Religion it is YOU who only know "Terror and Death".

Way to go!

[edit on 14/11/05 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

(1) Why are you so quiet?

Muslims do demonstrate, just not as much as you'd like to think but it does happen.
Many Muslims understand why the extremesits do what they do, but simply go the wrong way about it.
Like I said before, they are blinded by hate for what their enemy has done and since most are Muslim, they try to bend the rules of Islam to justify their cause.

We all know the west isnt innocent in all of this, why should the Muslims choose between evil and lesser evil?

Visit this site to see how the Muslims have been rallying against Terror worldwide.

Can't answer that

Can't really answer that but here is a list of all the Islamic countries and which ones promote freedom of religion
www.alleanzacattolica.org...

About Saudi-Arabia, well the country wants to keep its Islamic purity, entry to Mecca is totally forbidden by Non-Muslims.

Because many of the attrocities committed and threatened are against the countries which are mainly Muslim.
And just like any other religion, it has bad apples that take it to the extreme.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by shire19]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Congrats Souljah. You have drawn first blood and stumbled upon one of the main gripes that the "Christian right" have with the President.

Yep, Im in agreement here. The picture of Bush holding hands with that Saudi made me cringe, but thats a different thread.

Im listening to Dennis Prager right this minute talking about this subject.

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Not so bad, as I thought )

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Islam is 14 centuries now.

Onset of, what you say, terrorism co-incides, roughly, with the end of WW2 and birth of Israel. That, too, was locallized to middle east and based on Arab nationalism.

Religious element enters after 1967 Arab-Israel war.

In 1979 Afghanistan invaded by USSR. USA and the rest of the world supported the freedom fighters (Mujahideen) of Afghanistan . It was never a threat at such a large scale. It was given religious tint, glorified and harboured by USA and Allies to contain communism/USSR.

It was Organised, Funded & Globallised by USA to muster up manpower from all over the world to continue the freedom war of Afghanistan.

World never objected to M-16s & Stinger Missiles upon shoulders of Mujahideen. They were brainwashed, trained, fed and armed, AND ORDERED by the USA to carry out Holy Jihad.

After cold war and annihilation of USSR it turned upon you....... Why?

Invasion of Iraq..........!
Usama ben Laden...........

...................................................................................................AND PAIN STARTED?

9/11.........!

All of asudden, a 14 centuries old religion turns to be terror and death?

Answer the questions:
IS THIS SEQUENCE OF EVENTS TRUE?
DID YOU THINK OF FREEDOM OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES BEFORE 9/11?
IS THERE ANY ONE MUSLIM GOVERNMENT/RULER STABLE ENOUGH TO SPEAK FOR THE MUSLIMS? ALL ARE PUPPETS OF USA.......!

If you donot let Muslim countries to be stable, how the will of the
Muslim masses is expressed? Individual acts of violence!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What is funny to me is that the same people who are the first to defend Islam are the first people to attack Christians when the opportunity arises.

Is there a reason for this?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is the same argument that the liberal media loves to run to every time. Muslims are terrorist because the US has destabilized the area. How many times are we going to have to hear this defense? What about the "disaffected youths" that are burning cars and causing general havoc in France? Is that the fault of the US as well? Is the US to blame for the bombings in Jordan?

There will always be excuses for these bombings, but when will we see someone from the Islamic community stand up and say "Stop"? What's needed is a "Not in our name" type movement from the Islamic community. Otherwise what the world sees is the Islamic community as a whole participating in these terrorist acts.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Like any other organized religion it is a conquering one. The fact that Muhammad was a merchant turned warrior doesn’t help to inspire peace.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Because you've been misinformed and prolly havn't spoken or even been around a real muslim. Because you're scared and paranoïa ? Because you've formed your oppinion on nothing but propaganda ?

Basicly what all these hatefull posts are trying to say is that:

Muslim population today range between 900 million and 1.4 billion people
(source wikipedia)

All these 1.4 billion poeple are ALL terrorists...right

That's like saying all Americans are white supremist warmongering torturers... which also would be untrue.

Islam is growing faster numerically than any of the other major world religions.

I bet a lot of Islamofobe people are getting (unnescary) scared now... ?

Why haven't we ever heared the words "christian or Protestant terrorism" during the fighting days of the IRA ?....

but i udnerstand,spreading hate is soooo much more easier

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Because you've been misinformed and prolly havn't spoken or even been around a real muslim. Because you're scared and paranoïa ? Because you've formed your oppinion on nothing but propaganda ?

You are missing the entire point of the thread. "Real" Muslims aren’t causing the terror, but "real" Muslims aren’t doing a damn thing about it, other than complaining about how non Muslims are handling it.

I know plenty of "real" Muslims, and they are just fine. But as long as "real" Muslims sit and BE QUIET, they are part of the problem and have ZERO right to criticize how non Muslims handle Muslim terrorists.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Five questions non-Muslims would like answered (about Islamic Terror)

You forgot a contact! Muslims, send all replies to: [email protected]. Now, since there is a billion of you guys, don't all reply all at once, it will overload the servers. So please, one e-mail per second. It's gonna take 31 years, 259 days, 1 hour, 46 minutes, and 40 seconds, so, in the meantime, here's a jumble:

EDIT: And no more babies, Muslims! We'd be here forever waiting for an answer!

[edit on 14-11-2005 by curme]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
EDIT: And no more babies, Muslims!

I thought I would add ONE word to your quote to make it even BETTER!

Originally posted by curme
EDIT: And no more baby terrorists, Muslims!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join