It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Physics Prof Says Explosives, Not Fires Brought Down WTC Towers

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
Sorry, but anyone with half a brain would realise that the first WTC bomb would not bring down the building; now there's speculation that the first bombing would help Bush???

luckily, some of us still use our whole brain. zappa would've known it was the brain police behind this caper. he would also have been a vocal advocate of the RIGHT of the public to see ALL the evidence. are you really a zappafan?

The very idea that someone... anyone, would blow up the building(s) to prevent financial loss is also whacked. Heck..... that idiot Trump would buy it if he could.

they were white asbestos elephants. period. you are wrong.

I doubt very much that any company would have taken the job of bringing them down..... even the best.... Controlled Demolition.

I'm done with this thread... way too much time spent on speculation and heresay.

your doubt disagrees with photographic evidence, video recordings and collapse physics, so your non-contribution won't be missed by this full brained individual.

[edit on 2-12-2005 by billybob]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
If that is directed at me....I assure you I have a job. We are slow now due to the cold weather and also, this (structural analysis) is helping me study for my P.E. license.

if you go public with your findings, and they disagree with the illuminati's lie, you will probably not get your license(ewwww, lice).
tread with care, dude.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Not sure how many of you have seen the Loose Change 9-11 documentary. The second edition is out soon, and the film and the producers were featured on a FOX news affiliate based out of Binghamton, NY.

You can watch the clip here:

enigs.xmule.ws...

You can also listen to Prof. Steven E. Jones on the Investigative Journal here:

mp3.rbnlive.com...

The dam is cracking, folks...

[edit on 2005-12-2 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The very idea that someone... anyone, would blow up the building(s) to prevent financial loss is also whacked. Heck..... that idiot Trump would buy it if he could.

why?

I doubt very much that any company would have taken the job of bringing them down..... even the best.... Controlled Demolition.

It could be a front company.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 - FreeMarketNews.com

It only took five days for his school to tell him to stop giving interviews. Now Brigham Young University is issuing statements discrediting Professor Steven E. Jones for his recent paper declaring that the World Trade Towers may have been brought down, not by the planes crashing into them and burning them down, but by some internally placed explosives.

Internet news sleuth Greg Szymanski reports that Jones's findings have been defamed by his BYU colleagues and administration, in a deceptively polite sounding and patronizing release: "Brigham Young University has a policy of academic freedom that supports the pursuit and dissemination of knowledge and ideas," it began. "The university is aware that Professor Steven Jones' hypotheses and interpretations of evidence regarding the collapse of World Trade Center buildings are being questioned by a number of scholars and practitioners, including many of BYU's own faculty members. Professor Jones' department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review."

Jones is no longer talking openly with the media, at the request of the BYU administration. - ST

www.freemarketnews.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 - FreeMarketNews.com

It only took five days for his school to tell him to stop giving interviews. Now Brigham Young University is issuing statements discrediting Professor Steven E. Jones for his recent paper declaring that the World Trade Towers may have been brought down, not by the planes crashing into them and burning them down, but by some internally placed explosives.

Jones is no longer talking openly with the media, at the request of the BYU administration. - ST

big brother smiles on you, howard.
only five days to ruin a great career built on results. how unroarkian.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Professor Jones' department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review."

Soooo....why don't they then? Are they scared at what they will find? OK..it basically says that his collegues have abandoned him...but...has anyone given any evidence why? Other than Big Brother of course. I give this guy my thumbs up for being one of the first to question. That shows what a lot of people lack these days........clue: it's what most "men" have between their legs.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by djohnsto77
So one Mormon physics professor whose career has been in nuclear fusion knows more about this than a phalanx of structural building engineers? Why, just because he wrote something that matches up with your own views?

Pretty sad. :shk:

i personally don't care if satan is the one telling me the truth. if it's the truth, it's the truth and the messenger is unimportant. if peer review has any value, then there are more and more 'peers' coming out of the woodwork that will agree with this prof's analysis.

i find it interesting that you said 'phalanx'. that is a perfect description of THAT particular group of engineers. they use there credentials to hide the truth behind a shield of obfuscation and misdirection.
those who prefer to continue believing the lie, will do so, the same as i have continued to KNOW the truth since fall 2001. it was an inside job, and science proves it. however, politics and media will not admit that scientists are more empirical than agenda-driven jingoists.

the purposes for the 'attack' was to create chaos and start WORLD WAR THREE. it is not about religion, oil, or currency. these things have NO MEANING to the elite other than being tools in the mass manipulation toolbox.
the world will be depopulated. there is a holocaust coming on earth that will make WWII look like a 'tulip walk'.
when the dust settles, the evil overlords expect to have a completely subjucated population.
the famous murals at the denver international airport perfectly illustrate the whole plan. so does the uncanny card game from steve jackson games called, 'illuminati, NWO' which came out in the early nineties, despite an attempt by the secret servise to quash the game.

read about it here. see the prophetic game cards, too.

get ready for the CDC and 'combined disasters'. they are the next 'cards' in the 'deck', and we see they already started playing them, releasing 'avian flu'(modified version of the infamous spanish flue of 1918?) and using haarp to cause hurricanes, and fema to manage the movements of those tabled for elimination.

my views will probably never jibe with yours, djohnsto77. let's maybe just agree to fiddle a duo while rome burns.

The agument here is to "deny ignorance"..... therefore, your post says I must deny you 8^)

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ

why?

Oh puleeeze......

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Sorry, but anyone with half a brain would realise that the first WTC bomb would not bring down the building; now there's speculation that the first bombing would help Bush???

luckily, some of us still use our whole brain. zappa would've known it was the brain police behind this caper. he would also have been a vocal advocate of the RIGHT of the public to see ALL the evidence. are you really a zappafan?

they were white asbestos elephants. period. you are wrong.

I'm done with this thread... way too much time spent on speculation and heresay.

your doubt disagrees with photographic evidence, video recordings and collapse physics, so your non-contribution won't be missed by this full brained individual.

[edit on 2-12-2005 by billybob]

There is only speculation, no incontrovertable evidence. Am I saying for a certainty that the conspiracies are wrong? No... just unlikely.

Full brained? And you havent changed you name yet? Who's the military demolition expert here? You or I? Hint... it's not you.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The agument here is to "deny ignorance"..... therefore, your post says I must deny you 8^)

infinity plus one?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My response to a similar post of Howard's in a similar thread, in the 9/11 section:

Why am I not surprised, Howard?

These are the same genius institutions that teach Kennedy was shot by Oswald alone, that we got the whole truth from the feds about Waco and Oklahoma City, and who-knows-what about Iran Contra. Or even the Reichstag Fire. I wouldn't be surprised if they still teach that commies burned that building and the Nazis had nothing to do with it.

Just didn't feel like paraphrasing it for a near identical post. Same response.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ

why?

Oh puleeeze......

Come on, contribute...
Money is always a major motivational factor.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

infinity plus one?

I know you are, but what am I?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
OK, can we stop with the 1 line bickering and discuss the topic?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Let's try to concentrate on that for the moment, on both sides of the debate.

While contemplating on the next move from NIST, to finalize their, by now, famous Final WTC 7 report, one theory they could come up with came to mind.

What, if they say that the thermite like effects causing the puddles of molten steel in the 2 Tower basements were caused by preliminary fire-rosted steel I-beams, concrete rebars and concrete-slab holding steel plates at and above the impacted floors, in fact a fast oxidation of iron by oxigen from the air, in a hot fire?
In combination with the shredded aluminum from the airplanes and the outside walls cover-plates which were also aluminum ?
They could say that that could have formed the basis for a theoretical thermite mixture, iron rust plus grinded aluminum.

The most apparent rebuttal would be the fact that such a possible mixture of compounds; fire rosted, powdered iron rust necessairy to form an ideal thermite mixture with powdered aluminum could only be present at floors at and higher than the impacted floors, which were all fairly high up in the 2 towers.
How could such a potential thermite mixture end up then so deep in the basements, that the puddles of molten steel were only reached after months of cleanup.

The next question would be what process (f.ex. grinding) caused significant amounts of powdered rust and powdered aluminum to be formed in an ideal mixture, and which combustible compound was present which could reach the necessairy ignition temperature needed to ignite that mixture.
In chemistry demonstrations, one uses a magnesium ribbon, which is lighted with a bunsen burner with extra oxigen, or a mini acetylene-gas/oxigen torch can.
I do not believe any "natural" building or plane constituents were present which could reach that high ignition temperature.
However, electrical or statical sparks could.

Then still the most important question stands, how on earth could substantial amounts of powdered rust and aluminum form a very specific, ideal thermite mixture, and end up at the deepest bottoms of the elevator shafts.
And keep burning for days and weeks, that could only be possible if an overload of thermite mixture was present, in the range of metric TONS.

Btw, they must have learned a lot of the Three Miles Island and the Tsernobyl nuclear disasters in the US and USSR.
Those "fires" in their basements had the same characteristics, burning for months and months, Tsernobyl for YEARS and is still burning, slowly into the earth core, deeper and deeper. These kind of nuclear reactions can't be stopped, only contained with a cap of concrete.

That's why I strongly suspect that a nuclear-compound-based thermite mixture was used, at least on the basement core pillars, they were so damn massive, normal iron-alu thermite would take too long, but DU-Alu thermite could explain the weeks of afterburning, and that mixture burns at initial temperatures of more than 7400 °C !

And the 60,000 $ question is ofcourse still standing :
How on earth could they hang such a theory on the WTC 7 molten steel puddles?

-----------------------------------------

Here are some more links on thermite, the first one is a long one, but offers all WTC questions in a row :
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

How Controlled Demolitions would bring down the WTC Towers, if asked.
(Ofcourse they were asked before, the New York Port Authority, by then still the owner of the WTC complex, had a whole team working for TEN years on the question how to safely demolish those towers), this is what CDInc said :

"If I were to bring the towers down, I would put explosives in the basement to get the weight of the building to help collapse the structure"
Mark Loizeaux, president, Controlled Demolition Inc.

The smoke rising from the wreckage should have been black, not white.
A thermite reaction emits white smoke, a carbon fuel (diesel, jet fuel) and plastics (carpets, curtains, computers, chairs, doors, etc) based reaction gives off black or grey smoke, mixed with other colors from many different burning trace metals :

--A thermite detonation gives off dense white smoke with very little odor.--

A thermite reaction generates large amounts of ultraviolet radiation:
On 27 September, the officials ordered 2000 gallons of [Pyrocool FEF], which when added to water produces a slippery, low-viscosity foam. ... Berger adds that "Pyrocool also contains two powerful ultra-violet absorbers." [New Scientist]

The link on top of above picture brings you to the DOE (Department of Energy) website, and that page is removed, and on the bottom of the replacement page, they, as usual threaten you that you are being monitored.

A little search around on their site brings up 4 pages for "thermite" :
1. www.hanford.gov...
2. www.hanford.gov...
3. www.hanford.gov...
4. www.hanford.gov...

* * * * * * * * * * * * More from these 4 pages :

1. - The first link remarks a "3500 °C" fireball from a thermite flash explosion.
Btw, to my knowledge it reaches a maximum temperature of at least 700 °C less, around 2800 °C. (I gave the exact figures already earlier on).

2. - Supposedly the second link is the original link from the WhatReallyHappened site. And one remark is this :
"" a thermite flash, "a strongly exothermic reaction of a more reactive metal with an oxide, such as aluminum with iron oxide. A typical example is when aluminum rubs against rusty steel. A subsequent light impact can be sufficient to cause a thermite flash." ""
So this thermite flash could ignite an ideal thermite mixture.
But still, there needed to be TONS of it in the deep WTC basements to burn for many weeks. And those kind of ideal mixture amounts could never have piled up there "naturally".

3. - The THIRD link, gives cutting techniques for radiological work, to cut f.ex.concrete with rebars, and extremely thick steel collumns.
On page 8 of 9, they give a thermite powder mixed in a jet of oxigen gas as an example of one of such techniques :

8c. Flame Cutting: Used to cut concrete with a thermite reaction in which a powdered mixture of iron and aluminum oxidizes in a pure oxygen jet. As the high temperature of the jet (16,000°F) causes the concrete to decompose, the mass flow rate through flame-cutting nozzle acts to clear the debris from the work piece. Any reinforcing rods in the concrete add iron to the reaction, sustaining the flame and assisting the reaction. The nozzle is mounted on a frame rail that straddles the cut and moves at a steady rate based on the thickness of concrete. The heat and smoke that result from the cutting can be removed with a 5-7 hp squirrel cage blower and directed through a flexible duct that houses a water fogger to hold down smoke particulates. The high operating temperatures preclude the use of HEPA
filters for contamination control, making the flame cutting technique unsuitable for use in contaminated environments unless the effluent gas is pre-cooled.

Then they also report Laser Cutting, where molten metal is a residue :

9. Laser Cutting: The laser cutting technique involves using a laser beam to heat metal past its melting point, thereby cutting it. The molten or vaporized material can be removed with an assist gas stream. The laser
cutting technique is an excellent process to use in dismantling and decommissioning projects because it is highly efficient. It can melt (cut) almost any material, including iron, steel, and concrete. It doesn’t vibrate and makes very little noise. It generates little dust or fumes and is simple and easy to maintain. It is readily adaptable to remote operations and robotics since the cutting method does not actually touch the surface of the work piece and no reaction forces are generated. Problems are still being worked on to increase the cutting speed, depth and lower costs. Other combustible materials need to be removed from the immediate work area, as cutting metal with a laser generates sparks and molten metal. See Reference (b), DOE/EM-0612, Laser Cutting and Size Reduction.

4. - The fourth link gives 1 hit for "thermite" in a Pdf-search on that document, and 11 hits for "pyrophoric", (you have to know your chemistry in many languages to be able come up with creative search terms,
) and 12 hits for "fire".
The strange thing is, that in "fire" you find another "thermite" hit, not turning up in "thermite" and it is ONLY addressed in two short lines :

Question : What was the cause of the fire?
Response : The thermite in aluminum.

This question probably originated from this fire :
Page 77 : "" In 1961, a fire destroyed the flammable materials in one trench.""
These people have a tendency of avoiding very important issues! And that response is clearly a non-scientifical one, but is left totally unresponded. And no explanation what happened there. Remember, he talks about a thermite fire in a nuclear LANDSPILL !!!
That temperature of around 2800 °C will have ignited a lot of uranium waste, if it reached or touched it!
These people talk about "Lessons learned" here, so what did they learn from that event? Your guess as good as mine.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * More from this Pdf file :

Page 55 : Treatment of the tritium plume near Energy Northwest will be done by source removal and natural attenuation. ...
"" The risk of this plume, in addition to the major tritium plume moving toward the Columbia River, is the issue. This is a little plume inside the larger Sitewide tritium plume. ""

Page 58 : "" Another reason cleanup will happen is that there was a major release from these burial grounds to the groundwater. Although only a small quantity of tritium escaped, it was at high concentrations. ""

On page 26 from 211, you find that :
"" The WIPP Transuranic Waste Performance Management Plan (Carlsbad 2002) will save 20 years on disposition time and $8 billion. There is a possibility that WIPP still will be receiving waste through 2035. There currently is very little treatment capacity for TRU. Regarding modular/mobile waste characterization, the costs per container are down from $20,000 to $2,750. ""
They seem to be in a hurry, with such sensitive waste. That Carlsbad colloqium btw, was "their" way to shuffle a few very important nuclear waste disposal issues under the political table.

This whole report handles buried Nuclear Hazard waste containing transuranic (TRU) elements in burrial grounds in the USA.
A perfect example how the past decisions of a few criminal minded militaristic politicians left us with a 3 billion years burden. Anyone care to compute how many human generations that are? Three billion years devided by approximately 25 years.
120 million generations.....
The cold shivers run along your spine in anticipation what more is coming towards us....

This is one of their links on the left sidebar, a SIGN ON THE WALL, for the repressive times to come for you, innocent americans :
www.hanford.gov... Their inhouse Counter Intelligence Office, from DEO !

That's how the Nazi's also started the total indoctrination of their citizens in Nazi-Germany :
Spy on your neighbours, and tell us EVERYTHING, or else...!
They also needed 8 to 10 years to complete the process, but then they had them all enslaved......

----------------------------

Here are a few Must-Reads for those who still are doubtfull of what really happened :

www.whatreallyhappened.com... :
The 9/11 WTC Collapses: You Want the Truth?
You Can't Handle the Truth!

www.whatreallyhappened.com... :
The OEM Issued a WTC Collapse Warning,
Why didn't the 9/11 Commission mention this?

How Did the WTC Fires Burn for 3 Months?
The fires in the wreckage of the WTC buildings burned
for just over 3 months despite the best efforts of
the weather and firefighters to extinguish them...

The Fires in the WTC Wreckage Were Not Conventional Fires.

The Collapsing Cores of the World Trade Center.

Thermal Hot Spots: Fingerprint of a WTC Demolition

------------------------------------

By the way, 89% of CNN viewing americans who saw the CNN interview on Wednesday, November 10th, where Anderson Cooper featured Kyle Hence and Jimmy Walter regarding the latter's TV ad campaign to expose 9/11 truth on WTC 7 and the Pentagon strike, now believe that parts of, or the whole 9/11 events were a cover-up.
Although Cooper also introduced "official story" apologist Gerald Posner to discredit the ads payed by Jimmy Walter (with already stale and discredited excuses), the viewers were apparently not impressed and 89% of respondents to the show's online poll remain convinced there's been a government cover-up :

CNN Online Poll: 89% Believe There's Been a 9/11 Cover-up
I suppose, a few of you will smile at some of the other pictures in that link...

All serious and intelligent journalists today know that the U.S. government has massive media management brigades to carefully control what Americans see in the media and, thus, what they are very likely to believe about things of which they have no direct experience, such as high-level politics, finance and foreign affairs. They also know that the government is extremely effective in secretly censoring the news by using devices such as "embedded reporting" in nations like Afghanistan and Iraq which the U.S. government invades, occupies, and governs. ...
What they do not normally realize or, at least, ever mention is that the very concept of "The News" now totally blinds the media people and, thence, the public about the Big Realities everywhere. We all know that it is common for "specialists" to focus all their attention on the trees and, thereby, fail to see the forest. We all know about "Learned Ignorance," the way in which even truthful, massive facts can totally mislead about the important Big Realities. In a society of immense division and specialization of function and labor, we are continually bombarded by narrow-minded, even stereotypic thinking about almost everything. Everyone focuses on the factoids of his narrow specialty and almost no one puts it together, "draws the lines to connect the dots," as people routinely put it today. We know those things, but the media are overwhelmingly focused at all levels and in every way on narrow views of realities – today's food section, today's casualty number in Iraq provided by the U.S. military, today's promises by Bush, today's endless "human interest" kickers, and on and on. The best and brightest journalists know all of this and much more – but they fall victim to all of these problems every day in every way. The media are set up that way. That's how they function. That's what they do, over and over again, day after endless day in an eternal return of Groundhog Day. The brilliant analysts of the news media like David Altheide have shown us over many decades how the media operate in these ways and the effects they have on public thinking.

Brilliant media strategists and government propagandists have worked together intimately for decades to exploit these facts about the news media to control as best they can the thinking of the American public about the issues vital to the politicians who rule the U.S. By the 1980's they brought all of this together under the direction of people like Lee Atwater and Karl Rove in the Republican Party and created a very powerful Media Propaganda Grand Strategy for controlling public thinking. The Party has daily media-war strategy consultations at the top, instant response teams, overnight polling and instant response special ops teams, daily talking points fed to massive brigades of media operatives worldwide to make the messages come from a vast number of seemingly independent inputs, and on and on. This Propaganda War Against the American People makes the Big Lie campaigns of Hitler and his media specialists look totally amateurish.

www.lewrockwell.com...
This is the best thesis I have read up to this date, about the heinious ways the US mainstream media brainwash their readers, listeners and viewers.

------------------------------------------- Rumsfeld is a real inhumane, selfish character :

Do we see at last an officer with real guts here? A real soldier?
I think so :
www.washingtonpost.com...

The nation's top military man, Marine General Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said American troops in Iraq have a duty to intercede and stop abuse of prisoners by Iraqi security personnel.
When Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld contradicted Pace, the general stood firm.
Rumsfeld told the general he believed Pace meant to say the U.S. soldiers had to report the abuse, not stop it.

Pace stuck to his original statement.

"If they are physically present when inhumane treatment is taking place, sir, they have an obligation to try to stop it," Pace told his civilian boss.
The unusual exchange occurred during a discussion at a news conference about the relationship between U.S. forces in Iraq and an Iraqi government considered sovereign by the United States.

THERE STILL is HOPE.

========================

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Not sure how many of you have seen the Loose Change 9-11 documentary. The second edition is out soon, and the film and the producers were featured on a FOX news affiliate based out of Binghamton, NY.
You can watch the clip here:
enigs.xmule.ws...
You can also listen to Prof. Steven E. Jones on the Investigative Journal here:
mp3.rbnlive.com...

Thanks for the links wecomeinpeace

It's great to see the truth starting to hit the media. I'm also glad to learn that a new edition of Loose Change is gonna be released

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
The smoke rising from the wreckage should have been black, not white.
A thermite reaction emits white smoke, a carbon fuel (diesel, jet fuel) and plastics (carpets, curtains, computers, chairs, doors, etc) based reaction gives off black or grey smoke, mixed with other colors from many different burning trace metals :

Look at these images, I've found further proof of conspiracies involving thermite reactions...

This house from Lemony Snicket's:

Burned down by thermite! Truly a series of unfortunate events...

These cars were burned with thermite too!

Look at this plane crash in China - more white smoke so more Thermite obviously!

Hold the phone! Because we have another plane crash and more Thermite white smoke! Someone has been busy!

White and dark smoke here!

Hey I just thought, maybe in at least a couple of those pictures it isn't smoke but steam from where they put the fire out...

I wonder what colour it would have been from all the water they poured onto the WTC wreckage, and was in the various tanks and pipes in the building, and the water coming from the burst water mains... I wonder what it would have looked like when encountering hot spots? Lets ponder on that shall we....

[edit on 3-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I should have included the words " for weeks and months after."
To make it clear to you what was meant. Satisfied?

I find it interesting to watch, how I construct a post of a few thousand words, and you manage to concentrate on exactly one sentence.
Which is by accident (?), the overall technique you "deniers of ignorance" use all over these 9/11 threads.
It keeps amazing me, that you never take the time to dissiminate point by point an opposite-view post.
Hundreds of things you have no explanation for, are left behind, only some typo's, mistakes or totally unimportant subjects to the discussion are tackled.

You know, I am getting really interested to learn, what exactly drives a person to keep defending a lost case. What security in live do you guys defend, which hidden Angst moves you?

Does it ever appear to you, that exactly this type of behavior pushes the occasional visitor of these forums over that thin red line between a basicly sceptic of the demolition thesis, and a firm believer?
Nearly everyone visiting these forums for the first time, expresses doubt, yes.
But after a while, they got more and more convinced there is something fishy with the official theorama.

Why?
Because the overwhelming majority came here to begin with, to find out much more indepth knowledge, because the simple facts they saw with their own eyes, made them already susceptible for doubt.

What they saw didn't fit the prompt explanation, simple as that.

Your nation is waking up, and it won't be a clean battle, perhaps that's what you are afraid of, the bloody interbellum which is coming?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
Your nation is waking up, and it won't be a clean battle, perhaps that's what you are afraid of, the bloody interbellum which is coming?

My nation? What England? LOL No-one is allowed to be armed here so if anyone did any 'waking up' there wouldn't be a fight anyway..

How come your thermite burns so much longer than everyone elses? I can see an obvious flaw with your misunderstanding of fire and how it burns, which leads me to question your other conclusions. Fires smoulder away for weeks or months in the right conditions, you must have noticed even your average garden bonfire is still smouldering and smoking away with hotspots even a couple of days later. I don't really see anything unusual with the length of time that the WTC fires continued considering and your idea that because the smoke was white that it's automatically thermite related is plain wrong. Thermite is a very quick burning reaction over in a few seconds, it doesn't smoulder away for weeks.

You say below the smouldering picture of the WTC that Thermite gives off 'thick white smoke' yet the picture is hardly showing a thick smog like one would expect. You use the word 'detonation' to describe the thermite 'reaction' whioch shows you have little understanding of these processes. You criticise the theory of circumstance creating the mixture required yet post a link demonstrating just that: www.hanford.gov...

I'd love to know how this steel stays molten so long, one would think it would cool as it doesn't have an energy source to keep it hot. As we know thermite is a quick reaction and is over in seconds.

I know this looks like 'straw man' tactics, but bearing in mind that I don't concentrate all my time and efforts into this topic by any means - so have to look at things in a broader way then most of you do - you can understand that flaws like this in yours or anyone elses theories shed doubt on the others, especially when they are all put forward with an equal amount of assertion. Bit like the boy that cried wolf (though I don't think you are intentially lying).

[edit on 4-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join