It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revenge of the Sith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Saw this last night i thought it was mostly crap the only good part in it for me was seeing how Darth Vader came about.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Can we expand on this alittle more; Were you a fan of any of the star wars? If not, then why voice an opinion on something you did not like in the first place. I will take the assumption for you are a fan of Star Wars and were just disappointed with the final chapter. I actually really liked Episode III, thought it was better then I and II. As for IV,V and VI it is tough to compare I find, the movies are so different I find it tough to compare. I have a soft spot for those old battles

What was it that made it stink so bad? The manipulation of Annakin by the Chancellor I thought was remarkably done, the way they peiced Episodes II and IV together was also well done. Was their something you were expecting and did not recieve, IMHO it was just what I thought it would be. Thumbs up for me, would not mind seeing these secret episodes VII-IV if they could be done well. Although Lucas already said he would not be a part of them; which could shy away much of the fan base.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Sorry i was a fan of early Star Wars with Harrison Ford

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I thought Revenge of the Sith was good for what it was; there was no getting around the fact that it had to take us through certain unpleasant events which we knew would happen beforehand. We knew that Anakin was going to turn and that he would get horribly burned in a fight with Obiwan. The ending could only be disappointing because we knew what would happen and were just waiting to find out how.
All in all, a good film despite the limits of the plot.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I personally thought it was a good film. The only bad part was Darth Vader's, "NOOOOOOOO!". :shk:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Errrr the whole movie was how Darth Vader came to be so your saying you liked the whole movie
Well me too especially the fight scene between Obiwan and Annakin(sp) even if i did know who was going to win

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by obiwan15
Errrr the whole movie was how Darth Vader came to be so your saying you liked the whole movie
Well me too especially the fight scene between Obiwan and Annakin(sp) even if i did know who was going to win

So much for being the most powerful Jedi, eh? Got his arsed whooped by Obi-Wan

I thought it was a good film, if a little slow in places.

Your right though about the movie being about Vader, but not just Episode III. The whole series of films are about Vader, no one else. Fall from grace and the redemption at the end.

Although the expanded universe is quite interesting... Did you know the Emperor did not die? The Rebels did not suddenly revive the Republic? What about the vast Imperial Military machine, it didn't just stand down. And Luke turned to the Dark Side......

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by obiwan15

Although the expanded universe is quite interesting... Did you know the Emperor did not die? The Rebels did not suddenly revive the Republic? What about the vast Imperial Military machine, it didn't just stand down. And Luke turned to the Dark Side......

Wish to expand..? My only thoughts are episodes VII-IX possibilities. Is this the case?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Here you go, the Star Wars Databank, contains all you need to know and then some

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Is this from Lucas himself? or is it a fanbased website? I do not really have the time to explore it to thoroughly, so if these answers are obvious I apoligize.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Its an official Star Wars website, been around for a long time now, too. Alot of the info is lifted from the films, the rest of the story in Lucas approved fiction, such as Books and Comics.

Its all legit

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ahh the Expanded Universe some good stories. I have about 20 Star wars Books i got for 50c each

top topics

join