It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Greek Gods were Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Contary to what you ,believe this symbol represenst the Royal House of Aln.The SERaphim-SER_PENT...and the BIRD tribes.Another name you might called them is the Dracos..or winged serpents...They are the ones plotting the NWO takeover...

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I recall (although im sorry i dont remember who the poster was) someone asking you "Where is the proof?" to which you replied "What do you want me to prove?"...Well, you are making some definitive statements here. I think this is the motivation for asking for proof of your definitive statements? Something somebody can digest without them thinking you may be either some 13 year old kid gone nuts on a keyboard, or just a plain whacko with nothing better to do, ya know what i mean?

Personally speaking, Im not inclined to believe OR disbelieve anything at all, im quite sure that ANYTHING is possible, but without the proof there's no way to ascribe to either believing or disbelieving.

I mean, think about it, if it WERE a reality what would be the need for the cloak and dagger routine with discussions that always revolve around this topic or similar topics? If they were such "Gods" certainly they would know of our fears as a society of them making themselves known to us and would know what preventive measures to take to quell our fears in the light of their appearance wouldnt you say? So my question is, again, why the cloak and dagger routine? Just show yourselves.

mod edit: removed quote of previous post

[edit on 14-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph
I have been reading that the ancient Greek Gods were actually large giant-type hominoids from the 12th planet. Anyone have more information or thoughts on this?

I do believe there's a connection to be made, between the Greek Gods and the 12th planet visitors,called the ANNUNAKI....its possible Apollo's "sun chariot" could have been an ancient description of a flying saucer..

mod edit: quote/post clarity

[edit on 14-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The 12th planet is a reality,the 12th planet is called nibiru ,the royal familes of nibiru are called the royal house of avyon ,and aln.Ayvon represents the cherubim,which are the human/lion tribes.and the Aln represent the seraphim who are the bird and serpents triibes.

Where do you get this stuff from? Do you have any evidence for this at all?

Nibiru can now be seen in our southern skys,its the brighest thing in the sky beside the moon.Nibiru has gold dust which surronds it.it protects the nibiruans from radiation,The gold dust is the reason why nibiru is so bright in our skys.Nasa has tried to say it was venus...buts thats bull#...ITS NIBIRu!!!!!!!!!!...

Rubbish.

I have been an amateur astronomer since my dad gave me my first telescope, a 4” Newt, almost fifty years ago, and I have been tracking Venus for nearly that long. What we're seeeing now in the southwest after sunset is Venus, just like what we're seeing in the East at about the same time is Mars. And the reason that Venus is so bright is that it is close to the Sun, close to us, and has an extremely high albedo due to the clouds with which it is surrounded.

your prolly wondering why has it returned

Not at all. It shows up on a regular basis as the brightest object in the sky (after the Moon and the Sun) because it is orbit around the sun, just as we are. And the reason it is sometimes seen in the East before sunrise and sometimes seen in the West after sunset is because it is an inferior planet, and will never be more than about 30 deg away from the Sun as seen from Earth. And the reason it regularly disappears is because – again, being an inferior planet – it regularly occults the sun or is occulted by it (you could actually have seen the occultation earlier this year, if you followed astronomy), or passes so close to the Sun that it is lost in the solar glare.

The Lion tribe created the HUmans in the constellation LYRA/LYON? …

Lyon, this is not my forum. I’m just a guy off the street who comes in here to post and have a good time, and I have absolutely no right – or even desire – to tell you how to do your deeds. However, I can see that you are pretty new here, and since I’m an old guy, let me give you the benefit of what limited knowledge I possess.

First, if you come up with any assertions or hypotheses, you’ll probably get a lot more acceptance from some of us skeptics here if you provide some sort of evidence (or at least a citation) for your assertions. Second, if you present your assertions in an easily-readable format, I’m sure that everyone here would be grateful.

Again, this is not to hoo-raw you or anything; what and how you post is entirely your business. However, I just though I’d let you know how to get some better results.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
LYON_KING: I have read a lot about the things you are talking about. I think you might be mixing a bit too much fantasy with facts. I do believe that the 12th Planet will swing past earth soon in its orbit. The 12th Planet will not pass earth because people on that planet want to, it will pass by due to it's natural orbit. I also believe the passing of the 12th Planet will indeed induce another horrible Pole Shift on Earth. As far as giant humans living on the 12th planet, this I am very skeptical about. You speak about these fantastic things as if they are just normal occurrences and that you are so sure of them.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_LYON_KING
The 12th planet is a reality,the 12th planet is called nibiru

Sorry. It really IS called (temporarily) Xena.

"Nibiru" is a throne name (a title, and the equivalent of "Mr. President.")

,the royal familes of nibiru are called the royal house of avyon ,and aln.

How can there be a 'royal family' of a place that doesn't exist?

Ayvon represents the cherubim,which are the human/lion tribe .

The Bible disagrees with you.

and the Aln represent the seraphim who are the bird and serpents triibes.

The Bible REALLY disagrees with you here!

Nibiru can now be seen in our southern skys,its the brighest thing in the sky beside the moon.

That would actually be Venus. Second planet from the sun.

Nibiru has gold dust which surronds it.it protects the nibiruans from radiation,The gold dust is the reason why nibiru is so bright in our skys.

When you put gold dust in the air, it falls down because it's heavier than air. Period. And dgod dust in the skies wouldn't make something look gold... it would make it look dirty.

Nasa has tried to say it was venus...buts thats bull#...ITS NIBIRu!!!!!!!!!!...

Really? It has the same periodicity as Venus, it appears in the same place Venus always has, it shows the same phases as Venus, and even has the same chemical signature as Venus.

And you're saying it's "nibiru"? That's simply not possible.

your prolly wondering why has it returned

Actually, it never left. It's been sitting there for the past six billion years or so.

>>>>WELL THE ANSWER IS THE RAPTURE>>>OR HARVEST>>>>they are coming to take the most balanced souls on our planet,and bring them into the 5th dimesnsion.Anu is the 5Th dimensional ruler of nibiru.YES enki and enlil do exist.THey will come in 2006..to begin the harvest....this can be found in revalations chapter 6>>>>jesus will not return...but nibiru is...nibirus other name is HEAVEN....THERE IS A COUNCIL OF 24 ELDER ABOARD NIBIRU...THEY ALL EXIST IN DIFFERENT DIMESNIONS..BUT ARE STILL ABLE TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF EACH OTHER...ANU IS THE ONE TRUE GOD OF THE HOLY BIBLE...HE IS A HUMAN...FROM THE HOUSE OF AVYON...IDN WHAT MORE CAN I SAY...POST YOUR COMMENTS!

I'm afraid that your inspirational channeling still doesn't make any of that true.

You can determine that for yourself by studying up on Venus.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr LoveI think Sitchin makes a lot of sense.

Only if you don't go read the original material from the Sumerians. The written material by the Sumerians make him out to be quite the liar.

The way I see it the gods/aliens/Annunaki, starting from the Sumerians, became increasingly less involved with each great civilization up until the Romans, who seemed to have no interaction with gods.

You don' t think that the exchange of scholars and engineers (often in the form of educated slaves, who were very valued) could do the same thing? It's well known that scholars from distant city-states visited each other and talked with each other and exchanged theories.

Who needs aliens when you have communication?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
"Nibiru" is a throne name (a title, and the equivalent of "Mr. President.")

Who's translation interprets "Nibiru" to be a title of status?

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Who needs aliens when you have communication?

Byrd, I'm sure you've seen this picture before just as most of us have. How do you explain the Sumerians knowing that the planets revolve around the Sun. Was it luck? Was it exchange of scholars? Surely you have an opinion on this.

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
But, I believe there is a very good corilation between the Agels and ET's. Remeber, back then they had to call them something. I also believe that "Satin" is the ultimate leader of a poweful evil ET movenment. I see a big corilation between the bible and ET visitation. And if this is true. ET visitation as far from anything new to this planet. Could have been going on since early AC. So, in theory, why not believe that Greek Gods were indeed extraterestrial folks. I am open minded enough to handle that.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Every ancient culture (Egyptian, Babylonian, Incas, Mayan, Sumer, Assyria, etc.) has their legends and myths of these "half god - half man" creatures which fit the description of what we see in the Bible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The famed demi-gods or Titans of Greek Mythology also bore an eerie resemblance to the Nephilim of the Bible. Half terrestrial - half celestial ... Hercules is one well known example.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are stories of how some of the Gods were said to have rebelled against their father Uranus; after a prolonged contest they were defeated by Zeus and condemned into Tartarus.
Titan (Greek) = Sheitan (Chaldean) = Satan (Hebrew)
The 'Mighty Men of Renown' are the Gibborim created by the Watchers when they left their heavenly abode and came down to the daughters of men as recorded in Genesis Chapter 6:4 of the Old Testament.
They are half breeds, angelic hybrids, the Titans. The word in Greek titanos means grays.
the ancestors of the Greeks saw these giants and gave them godlike status.ergo, the Titans of Greek mythology
Genesis talks about fallen or rebellious angels of God who came to earth and mated with women to produce monstrous offspring.
demons are the disembodied spirits of hybrid creations who died in the flood.
Teitan:-- Etymologically, "titan" is derived from the same root word as "sheitan" in Chaldean and "satan" in Hebrew. A serious point to ponder ...
Satan’s name among the Devil-Worshippers of Kurdistan is Sheitan, which is from the Chaldean Teitan. The Chaldean language often transforms the "sh" or "s" into "t".
(Examples: Hebrew shekel and Chaldean tekel; Hebrew seraphim and Chaldean teraphim, the Babylonian counterfeit of the heavenly Cherubim or Seraphim.)

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
BYRD said:

“When you put gold dust in the air, it falls down because it's heavier than air. Period. And dgod dust in the skies wouldn't make something look gold... it would make it look dirty.”

Byrd, I have a lot of respect for you but I have to nail you down on this one… That statement is pretty harsh and some people will accept it as fact as you are one of our Experts… However I don’t believe you’re an expert on atmospheric conditions… I thought it was Egyptology.... Regardless....

First we need to define the air you are talking about… Dry air? Humid air? Equatorial air? Tropical air? Polar air? Arctic air? Air at sea level? Air at 90 kilometers above sea level? The air found in soil? Earth air? The air found on Mars? The air found on Venus? All air everywhere? Only the air composed of these ratios of elements: (Nitrogen 78%, Oxygen 20%, Noble gasses 1%, Carbon dioxide 0.03%, Water vapor 0.97%)? Air composed of some other ratio of elements?

Our atmosphere has many tons of “heavier than air” particles in it (pollution, clouds, etc.) CFCs are “heavier than air” yet they make it all the up to the stratosphere due to the dynamic action of our atmosphere.

Yes, Most “heavier than air” particles do Eventually fall back to earth… except, of course, those particles that are carried so far up into the atmosphere that they bleed out into space.

Who knows what the atmospheric conditions are capable of doing on some other planet? Perhaps conditions are such that gold particles would/could stay suspended in the upper atmosphere long enough to have some type of effect upon the planet. If such a planet existed and was inhabited, who knows what the inhabitants are doing to maintain their atmosphere? Perhaps they are continually pumping particles into the air, like we are with our cars and factories…

Also, having never personally seen a planet enshrouded with gold dust, I’m not willing to conclude what it would look like from Earth. Venus has a carbon dioxide atmosphere with sulfuric acid clouds… you would think that it would look dirty brown or yellow or some such polluted color, however it appears to be bright white in our sky…

I’m sorry, I know this is off topic, but I had to reply to that statement.

rock on
twj

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Every god that was every recorded in earth history was a alien...im not saying there isnt a creator...but i dont even think the most advance aliens know who the creator is..

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A friend gave me one of his books and his arguments are sound; as he refers to other texts including the bible, Sumerian and other ancient texts. He may be criticized for his work; however, you have to read it thoroughly. I have the book,'DIVINE EMISSARIES'. It is a good read. I am halfway through it.

He shows correlations between ancient texts and sheds light on some of the most controversial of all subjects. Who are the Elohim?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've allways seen Titan as being derived from the word for 'earth' or ground, 'tit', from either greek or an older base language, not satan or anything like that. Shaitan/Satan is a semitic word, whereas greek is part of the indo-european family of languages. The Titans are also sometimes seen as the remnants of an older system in which shamans and the like where the religious powers, later replaced by Olympic Gods and their preists.

A friend gave me one of his books and his arguments are sound]/quote]
What? No they're not. They are almost entirely based on his 'interpretations' of ancient texts, interpretations that practically no one trained in the languages agrees with him on.

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
yea i feel that all the gods recorded and worshipped were aliens... it jus makes sense lol...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB
yea i feel that all the gods recorded and worshipped were aliens... it jus makes sense lol...

Jehovah,astarte,chemosh,baal,yahweh,dogon,allah...what do they have in common...they were alien gods...yes sir!

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
www.sitchiniswrong.com... SitchinIsWrong.com

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
So where is the monument to Scar?

Who knows....

Sorry, but the by subject line that Greek gods were aliens, or derivitive of, I can accept and see how maybe ancient history has been molded into modern myth and legend.

Yeah people just don't understand how truth can easily be changed after century after century to become complete fantasy. Take the story of Beowulf, yes we are all quite certain it was just a heroic tale, but look out how much it has changed. It was once a story that involved gods and then it was centered around christianity. Does anyone not realize that how informations continues to change as new societies and authorities come about?

It's likely that every god base story involved the Annunaki, kind-hearted humanoids that are averagely seven feet tall. Oh and trust me, you'll understand why I call them kind-hearted. They are very polite, pleasant, understanding, charismatic, caring, nurturing, highly highly superiorly inteligent, and benevolent beings. Of course not everyone of one species or race is that way, but majority of them are in this case.

And it's weird why they are so tall. But in the extraterrestrial community, the taller someone is, the more their assets, such as breast, become more noticable and attractive. Also you are intimidating too, so you get the best of both worlds. Attractiveness and intimidation. Of course size is not all that matters, agility and alertness is also very valuable in the extraterrestrial community.

There seems to me be too much evidence to point to us coming from somewhere other than earth and bieng put or created here, our somehow escaping to here.

Humans are a crossbreed of Homo Erectus and the Annunaki. They reproduced, sexually, with the Homo Erectus, to create, Homo Sapiens. But of course they needed to genetically alter us to insure that we were capable of reproducing on our own, because our existence at first was like the crossing of a tiger and a lion. Which is we have so many natural defects, even though they rarely come about. But our purpose was to mine gold, we were suppose to be destroyed right afterwards, since our existence was rather repulsive to all other intelligent beings. But... due to our unique nature, of idolizing them as gods, they just suddenly went like, "So you guys are going to worship us as gods, hmmm.... I've always wanted a vocation and to be pampered," and that's exactly how the existence of "gods" came about. Why the demand to please them was so critical and why they ruled over Earth for so long after they had all the gold they needed for their own reasons.

Maybe that is why there is nothing left to Mars and our ancestors were settlers here, or did our ancestors create the greenhouse on Venus and . Did they then escape to the last, and most beautiful, planet earth?

Mars has nothing left on it, because there is nothing living on it. Uhh... it's hard to say what exactly happen to Mars. It could have occured due to a massive battle between two Sky Drakons that neutralize the mangetic core or it could have came about due to some ancient race that was here, before the Annunaki came about that misused their planet completely.

Venus has always been in a green house, if anyone is living there, it's either to escape detection or to monitor a certain activity. It could also have been used as a mining facility, deep under ground. In which the plung a hole into the atmosphere to escape the acidic rain and high temperatures while launching off the planet.

However, A very large breakdown in society would occur if Religion was suddenly proven false one day with the arrival of something from another planet here on earth which is why I believe alot of findings and discoveries are suppressed. Relgion installs fear, and science in vokes thought. You cannot control people who think thier own thoughts.

Very true, if anyone had encounter extraterrestrials, they would be shut up. If you really want to know how the Annunaki act out (Typical Annunaki Behavior), your best source is from anime featuring humanoid extraterrestrials. Like Tenchi Muyo.

I can accept something like I just stated, then telling me I am a half lion.

Half lion? No the Annunaki are not cat people, they are primates, like we are and like gorillas and chimps and such. Primates, people, primates.

Yes there are cat like people that resemble the Ktarl-Ktarl in Outlaw Star, but they weren't responsible in anyway in creating human beings.

Are there any depictions of angels with cat like aspects and features? No... what are angels base off of? The Annunaki.

Sheesh!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph
I have been reading that the ancient Greek Gods were actually large giant-type hominoids from the 12th planet. Anyone have more information or thoughts on this?

Keep in mind that much of Greek mythology was directly usurped from Egypt..

And was usurped from Greece by the Romans.

The art of war (divide and conquer) makes religion and culture nearly impossible to follow. Invade a country, destroy its origins and history, and use it as your own. The burning of the Alexandria library comes to mind..

I agree with you that these "gods" are almost undoubtedly extraterrestrial.. at least initially..

For more info.. take a look into Sumerian culture and religious practices/text.

Sumer leads to Egypt, Egypt leads to Greece, Greece leads to Rome.. the waters get more and more muddy as they filter through each region.

-hypo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join