It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth sister can you tell me about the galactic federation disclosure being done by the Indian govt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I knw that some of you would say that India would be the last country to do ufo disclosure but they are wrong.THe first anti gravity tech was from INdia during the ramayana and maharabharata epics and was known as vimana.It is also written in the dulce files that the vedas hold the key to the history of humans and earthsister i had pm.ed you about this but you didn't replied.
aoreport.com...
what are your comments.YOu said that japan would be chosen but know it seems India is the one.plz reply

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
warthog911

Sorry, my friend. I thought I did answer all your PMs.

I don't personally know anything about a relationship between the India govt and the visiting races. Almost everyone wants disclosure or "says" they want it, but that does not mean that what comes from them is true, or that their source of information is the alien races.

Don't believe everything you read. Only the aliens truly know about the aliens. Most sources of information available to the public through the media are either completely or largely false. True and obvious facts are put in a sandwich to attract your belief and then feed you disinformation.

People believe what they want to believe. Tell the people what they want to hear and you gain their loyal blind belief. That's how advertising works. But there is only one truth about the alien races, and when you know even a little bit for yourself, you can see that the truth looks nothing like current popular beliefs.

Wrong beliefs are so popular that even our wisest, most intelligent humans uninformed by the aliens can't recognize the truth among it. In fact, often when a human witnesses an alien craft or an alien being himself, this makes him assume that the popular claims and beliefs are the truth.

Isn't that funny?

new topics

join