It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opening your 3rd eye.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
ok now let me ask how do u think ur third eye can be open??? not anyone ideas or views just how do u think u can open ur third eye?

remember not anyone's ideas or views just urs , how do u think ur third eye can be opened? do think about it , i have to stress again ur own original view on how u can open ur third eye

[edit on 20-11-2005 by wein]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Honestly I have no friggin clue. Like I stated in the post we have tried numerous methods. With no success.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Nobody can tell you how to open your 3rd eye you will have to figure this out for yourself. Just relax one night and try different techniques and see what works for you.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
ok if its hard then think of how can u make use of ur third eye?

how can u put a better balance on yourself with ur third eye?how can ur third eye help u with ur conflict?

also u have to know ,ok this is my point of view tat u cant just open ur third eye in one day

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I understand that there is a series of actions that must happen before your 3rd opens. I know that. I don't just expect it to pop open the minute I think of it. I am just trying to find a means to an end.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I've only looked briefly into it but when I've searched on Google I have found a number of sites that try and say opening your third eye connects you with satan or something. Is this another case of disturbed individuals getting upset about what they don't understand?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
yeah AgentSmith i should think so since one would get clairvoyant , clear vision

seriously its never cool or special having ur third eye opened , things just get more complicated , yes its does have pros wat about cons? do consider the cons first before u start wanting ur third eye open

also whompa u havent answer my question

how do u think u can make use of ur third eye?

how can u put a better balance on yourself with ur third eye?how can ur third eye help u with ur conflicts in life ?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure your third eye has to do with some sort of enlightenment or something of the sort. Like, one day you realize something and boink, its open, but i don't think you really know its open. it just kinda is.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Can anyone recommend a site that is in their opinon accurate and lists the pros and cons?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by urbanoyster01
I'm pretty sure your third eye has to do with some sort of enlightenment or something of the sort. Like, one day you realize something and boink, its open, but i don't think you really know its open. it just kinda is.

I think the energy center (chakra) on the top of your crown has more of that function. Read up on chakra's and their functions here.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I've only looked briefly into it but when I've searched on Google I have found a number of sites that try and say opening your third eye connects you with satan or something. Is this another case of disturbed individuals getting upset about what they don't understand?

Yes it probably is. Chakra's don't have a thing to do with Satan.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think its a case of severe misunderstanding. I cant imagine how your 3rd eye would have anything to do with satan. To wein at this point I can only speculate what having my 3rd eye would accomplish. I think as someone else said that it would be a type of enlightment. What I am hoping is that will allow me to be more open and not so guarded against everyone.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
whompa then why dont u try to be open then ? and also why dont u try not to be so guarded against everyone

and why cant the third eye have anything to do with satan , since angels may be seen why cant devils be seen ? and wats wrong with connecting oneself with satan , is it a form of selfishness not willing to have a connection? as it maybe a sin and a sin not connecting as well . is it a form of fear then ? one example tat i have discover in my life u see when u are thinking of it u are connecting urself with it , its like for example when someone touch ur wallet , and u asked hey did u took my cash , the person said huh ? , u thinking tat the person is trying to act blur or something, is acutally the one having thoughts of wanting to take others money or else why would u even think of others taking ur money and lie about it ? some goes , if u feel tat opening ur third eye may have soemthing to do with satan it may , also whompa u cant imagine how your 3rd eye would have anything to do with satan , and if is it so are u fearing then ? or u feel tat the 3rd eye has only pros and would only be good and beneficial ,

if i am not wrong my third eye opened by itself , or maybe i did open it without knowing , i also had a 'scar' on my forehead where the third eye is its like a bracket joined together its sort of purple sometimes its obvious sometimes its a little fadey and when i discovered it and asked my mom about it , my mom said its my birth mark............ i had it when i was young and it was even more obvious and many people asked about it , she said she was afraid tat i may be scared or frighten tats why she didnt tell me about it , i was surprise though tat i didnt realised it till a few months ago and coincidence as well .

i had mild clairvoyance , i see somethings which is gonna happen later on in my day or after while , tat used to happen in my younger days , i did try telling my friends but i feel tat i am like a joke to them , thought some of my 'predictions' did came true , i have to say i still doubt my visions , however later contradictions came about i start having more insights and start telling my friends tat their future is theirs to create i may have predcited part of their future however its still up to them to create it , this may be one of the cons u start seeing boths sides with the third eye and get confused , createing paradox of contradictions in life , but tats wat it is in life i feel humanity is a paradox of contradictions

sometimes i also able to 'feel' or 'see' the emotions of some people , althought i am not know exactly wat they are thinking but sometimes i just know tat they are sad or angry etc... yeah sometimes it just makes me hard to talk to the opposite example , when i know tat they are angry over someone and do not want to admit it

i have to admit tat i am still unable to use my third eye properly , maybe because it just came about or watever , its hard to live when one is trap in illusion and reality , sometimes when i see certain things i start to wonder if i had see it before in reality or in illusion , making me very confuse sometimes

there are more but i just state a few to give the pros and cons of i feel about having a third eye

however i do not have any contact with satans thought ,i had quite a lot with spirits though , i am still unable to accept it thought and i feel tat they have some kinda aura tat makes my hair stand or fear, i feel sometimes its just the foolishness of humans tat create things to make them fear about , i read a part of indigos or clairvoyance , its says tat some kids who have cliarvoyant or third eye or are able to have a connection between spirits are scared or afraid of them and not have a proper connection becase their parents told them tat there are evil spirits or when they watched some horror movie

another example of the third eye maybe this is wat i tell most of the people know, when darwing a egg , one may draw it flat(simple) , another may draw it round (seeing more angles ) , another may draw a chicken(seeing the future or preregconition) , others may draw wats inside the egg (seeing wats inside) , some may not draw anything (seeing void/universal , everything of nothing) , so in conculsion i feel tat yes its beneficial having more visions but things become more complicated , so i feel tat its always best drawing a flat egg and be simple .

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Question: Once you do access your "third eye" what does it look like? Will I actually see something or will I imagine what it looks like? If I could see things as I dream but be totally aware that would be wonderful. Is that what it is like a dream?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
As someone already mentioned read Falun Gong if you really want to know about it link> www.falundafa.org...

This will answer your questions

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
I think its a case of severe misunderstanding. I cant imagine how your 3rd eye would have anything to do with satan. To wein at this point I can only speculate what having my 3rd eye would accomplish. I think as someone else said that it would be a type of enlightment. What I am hoping is that will allow me to be more open and not so guarded against everyone.

I highly recommend anodea judith "The illuminated chakras".
Its an awesome 'beginner' video for you to understand new logics
and ideas of the human being and celestial beings.

You are in the correct mood: question everything.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. "
--Albert einstein

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I could do with learning to meditate, I find my self being increasingly agrivated easily these days lol,

My head doesnt seem to stop going, I always liked the thought of being able to interact with the other side and also see if i can gain a stronger natural intuition/ phycic ability. my mum became quiet heavy into tarrot reading ect and things like that can go wrong big time. i'ts not the learning of being able to it that bother's me, it's the knowing you can deal with all situations and stay in control of matter's. I'ts no good practicing these sense's or any sense if it's something that you havent longed for becuase if you decided or made contact and panic without closing the channels you may open up a gateway for all kinds of evil to tear you and your house apart.

however i wish you luck in your quest to advance your natural ability

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
What I am hoping is that will allow me to be more open and not so guarded against everyone.

What you seem to want is to be liked by other people, which is something most people want. Would you be on your guard if you knew everyone would regard you in a positive way?

Can't help but asking but do you see the 3rd eye as some kind of weapon, maybe like Cyclops from Xmen which you can use to destroy or take revenge on those you perceived would hurt your feelings? Because even though that would be cool your 3rd eye is not going to help you with that.
edit on 15/1/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
What tips would you give to a beginner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join