It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats that shivering thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Whats that shivering thing that people do or at least guys do. Like sometimes I'll shiver real quick and I am not cold or scared. Sometimes when I think about girls. Sometimes when I urinate. I just did it randomly agian and I want to know what it is. I think its like when you're recovering from something. Or like feeling back to normal.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ya but I also do it after I cry. Like a few minutes after the tears stop coming and I am no longer thinking about it. (dogs death)

I guess that (the article that you gave me) explains why I do it when I think about girls.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Males shiver when they are peeing?

I obviously haven't watched enough guys doing it then... its news to me

what a weird little phenomena

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I only shiver when I have a lot to pee. You can't control the shivering either. It just happens. You can't feel it coming either.

Do girls do this or just guys?

now that I think about it the shivering assiciates a little with cold. Like I always shiver when I pee behind a tree during a camping trip and its always cold so...

I like the shivering feeling. It feels good.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I get this occasionally. There is no physical pattern to it I can be cold, warm or hot.

Usually this immediately follows a kind of quick tingly pins and needles buildup around my neck and shoulders. The only thing that can sometimes trigger it is the thought of spiders or other nasties but then it is normally a minute or so after any conversation.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I just get it randomnly sometimes. I just got it like a second ago. Don't ask me what it is though. lol

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Can't say as I know women doing it at all...no sireee

JAK

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I remember when very young hearing people say that it was because someone walking over your grave.

Looks like I'm not the only one to have heard this.

Jak

new topics

top topics

join