It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psycho girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This girl irritates the heck outta me. She dumped me after we started having communication problems. Right afterwards she started flirting with me again at work (we work together), then all of sudden, the next weekend, started acting all like she despises me and stuff...

She lead me on, made me think we'd get back together then threw me away again. Now she has all these dates with guys and his flaunting it, acting like shes all desirable....

She just loves all this attention shes getting...now she looks at me like, "haha I'm to gooood for you" and gives me cold looks

she's taunting me...making sure I know she's over me and that she doesn't care and that I should know my place is not with her...

she's enjoying her all so precious ego boosts and self-righteous behavior

shes gone nuts and is driving everyone at work crazy....making sure we all know she met someone else....being all dramatic and wanting attention

someone needs to just walk up and backhand her between the eyes

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just ignore her and find someone else. I've had an ex that did the same thing to me, though we ended up getting back together. That didn't last long though. She was too much of a stuck up .

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What you need to do is hire a woman to be your woman..publicly and in front of her.. some glam little hottie that can walk into work sashay around, stir the fellows up and be ooooh so attentive to you...

that'll get her.........

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
What you need to do is hire a woman to be your woman..publicly and in front of her.. some glam little hottie that can walk into work sashay around, stir the fellows up and be ooooh so attentive to you...

that'll get her.........

Excellent suggestion!
I was about to suggest if U live in my area or will fly me to where U are I shall deliver said bitch slap for U

but the other suggestions are better

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I LOVE psycho women!
You can play with them like drunken kittens if you do it right.
There are tons of stuff to try. enjoy

btw, Yngwie kicks serious butt!

[edit on 14-11-2005 by shadow watcher]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You're all pathetic.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Mom? Is that you?
I got a job now! LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know a few girls that would still make her jealous if she saw me with them.

she picked the wrong person to try and play headgames with whahahaha....

she's not gonna know what to think or do when I start messin with her brain...let the fun begin

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by malmsteen

she's not gonna know what to think or do when I start messin with her brain...let the fun begin

I still say find someone better... headgames are really a waste of time...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Mom? Is that you?
I got a job now! LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaker

Originally posted by malmsteen

I still say find someone better... headgames are really a waste of time...

This is true. I had more or less the exact same situation when I was in school.
Headgames didn't work, just turned her into a bigger freak. I found the best form of offense was getting a proper girlfriend, who wasn't a freak. I was lucky, but it worked out and she just tapered off into the occasional jealous comment until she was gone forever. And the "proper" girlfriend is now my fiance 5 years later, so don't lose hope, just ignore the weirdo and concentrate on getting back into the dating

top topics

join