It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katrina Conspiracy Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Figured I'd throw out an idea here for people to talk about.. I think The Katrina Conspiracy forum should be changed to FEMA Conspiracy Forum (or some fema related theme) here's why:

Growing storms/hurricanes are predicted for the next 10+ years due to whatever causes, and the amount of news, coverage, and activity of FEMA is going to greatly increase. This 'event' will be a great look into what exactly FEMA represents and does 'on the side' as some people suggest.

Katrina merely opened this door. The curiousity and intrigue into how well (or poor) that FEMA responds to disastors is what caught everyone's eye. I say, rename the forum from specifically Katrina related, to FEMA related to keep this door and curiousity on FEMA.. atleast until we have full conclusive proof that the Katrina flop wasnt staged, and there are indeed, no FEMA (NWO related) detention camps... among other conspiracies

The whole agency deserves its own forum; because it's the one agency that's shrouded with mystery and is involved in several major conspiracy theories.

Think this is a good idea? Or dumb?

[edit on 11/13/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

good idea. the title "Katrina conspiracies" irks me and im sure im not the only one. Katrina herself is not where the "conspiracy" would lie, it's in FEMA and the government.

sorry, this bothers me

--Kit.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Or maybe something like "Hurricane season 2005 Conspiracies."

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Excellent idea.

There's a lot more to be explored regarding FEMA and its relation to certain Executive Orders, martial law, camps, the Mt. Weather Emergency Operations Center, etc.

However, even the Area 51 forum contains the "and other facilities" denominator. Perhaps a title of broader scope could be conceived, since other nations are also at risk of the institution of martial law...France immediately comes to mind.

top topics

join